Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

They started off live, but it was way easier for them to play pre-recorded bits, wasn't it?

Nope. They might have been inspired by a live call to Langford, but as soon as they decided to start an organized campaign of harassment, they had Sour in just to record a bunch of drops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Squashy Nipples posted:

Nope. They might have been inspired by a live call to Langford, but as soon as they decided to start an organized campaign of harassment, they had Sour in just to record a bunch of drops.

Richard (I think) says in the opening to the bit that they were live calls at first, but having to conference Sour into the call was tough and took too long, so they went to the pre-recorded drops

7:03, Sal says "At first we would have to conference Sour and get him on, but it was too much work"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZk5IgD0hk

barnold fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jan 27, 2018

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

My Country TIS of Thee

SalaMANder

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
baba bobo

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cySwjK91aGE

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I'm glad that I became a fan of a radio show with rabid fans that catalogue and compile practically every show off every year because I don't think I'll ever run out of content, seriously. sometimes I think about what would have happened if I ended up a fan of some other lovely radio show

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

*jackie laugh*

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Gad drat, can we knock of the low content Baba-booey posts for a while?

rear end treeks

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

BiggerBoat posted:

rear end treeks

Sir. Sir...what do you do for a living?

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Listen, the thread has evolved ...

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

BiggerBoat posted:

rear end treeks

Fine. then post Fred drops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93FSStBD--4

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

Baba-booey

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

rear end treeks

baba booey?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fa fa foohai

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

BiggerBoat posted:

rear end treeks

Uhhh... Mmmm?

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Ta ta toothy

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Ra-Ra-Retard

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Interesting bit of historical reference in this YouTube clip, as Howard discusses Beth bringing home the very first cat and his resistance to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srOkkwRG_jU

There's definitely a theme of "it's just one cat, it can't be that bad".

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Haven't had a "baba booey" post in awhile. Our FYAD visitor is slacking on the job.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

MrMidnight posted:

Haven't had a "baba booey" post in awhile. Our FYAD visitor is slacking on the job.

Listen, the guy has evolved, what do you do for a living?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Guys
Guys
Guys

At the Ramrod in Fort Lauderdale

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

It's KC's sausage party, he'll kiss a guy if he wants to, kiss a guy if he wants to...

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sand Monster posted:

It's KC's sausage party, he'll kiss a guy if he wants to, kiss a guy if he wants to...

I always love how haphazardly those syllables are mashed in there. Never change, Richard :swoon:

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Oh Qua Tanzin Wan

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
There was a great ba ba blunder on today's show. Howard said something like, "Beth is going to be on Rachel Ray on Tuesday and Harry Connick on Wednesday." and the conversation went on for a few more beats. Then fa fa, over the intercome, said "Boff, I think the schedule Beth gave us is incorrect. She's going to be on Rachel Ray on Tuesday and Harry Connick on Wednesday."

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

"I did NOT make the doodie."

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Moniker posted:

There was a great ba ba blunder on today's show. Howard said something like, "Beth is going to be on Rachel Ray on Tuesday and Harry Connick on Wednesday." and the conversation went on for a few more beats. Then fa fa, over the intercome, said "Boff, I think the schedule Beth gave us is incorrect. She's going to be on Rachel Ray on Tuesday and Harry Connick on Wednesday."

I love when Gary interrupts with either wrong info or something that's just been covered.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Smeep posted:

I love when Gary interrupts with either wrong info or something that's just been covered.

Sour Gary did a great impression of that when he "sat in to produce the show".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Sour Gary did a great impression of that when he "sat in to produce the show".

Was that in Nointeen Noinety Noin?