Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

hat bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear

its called a kasa tyvm

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Paddington and his aunt leave Peru, and he makes his way to London where he tries to find a home. Paddington is a Dreamer.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Coughing and eyes watering, "I love smoking cigars. This is how I want to feel."

Throws up into a very tasteful umbrella stand.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Sliding off my silk sheets into the floor over and over is just how I know I've made it to the land of luxury.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Wooo party! I'm making decisions I regret and becoming someone I hate. Shots!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A ski boat is useful one month of the year, but racks up bills 12 months of the year. A ratio like that says one thing to me: Good times.

Scroon

Why is it so hard to find a protein shake that tastes great, is low calorie, and doesn't shout hateful epithets at my pets?

Muscle Milk? 200 calories per container! Slimfast? As soon as I opened the lid, it tells my cat it looks like a dead raccoon hosed a car floor mat.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Trying to steer conversations back toward my new crockpot/how rad it is to own a crockpot.

"Of course you can come back to my place and I think I've got just what you're looking for: A tender juicy brisket with no-fuss potatoes."

Leaning over to another mourner, "The tight seal on the coffin ensures a controlled, moist climate much like my Huntington Beach crock pot."

"Loneliness is hard to deal with during these winter months and I understand if you're having trouble getting out of bed, but make the effort, because with just a little effort you can have mulled cider any time at a very reasonable price."

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jan 23, 2018

wearing a lampshade

The only way I can understand the political climate of the states is likening it to a crock pot that's been on for too long and everybody just keeps saying "it's a crock pot, you can leave that on forever, nothing bad will happen" (real crockheads know that this is a myth)

alnilam

Okay yeah, I farted right before you came into the room, but on the other hand there's nothing like coming home to a house filled with the aroma of slow cooked chili

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
?? What do you mean it's not "crock cocaine"???

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

alnilam posted:

Okay yeah, I farted right before you came into the room, but on the other hand there's nothing like coming home to a house filled with the aroma of slow cooked chili

savory woodhole whistles amidst tainty thistles life 4 ever, braaski.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Life is like a crockpot, all that matters is what you put in it, your choice of seasoning, the length of time you keep it cooking for and how delicious it smells when you open up that lid, mmmm

alnilam

sebmojo posted:

Life is like a crockpot, all that matters is what you put in it, your choice of seasoning, the length of time you keep it cooking for and how delicious it smells when you open up that lid, mmmm

also what temperature you keep it at (low or high)

Harold Fjord

AverySpecialfriend posted:

?? What do you mean it's not "crock cocaine"???

I've been using this crock pot wrong for years!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Crock pots are great for leftovers too!

*puts half a ham sandwich on low for six hours*

DavidAlltheTime

Welcome back to 'Crock Talk', the Crock Pot shop talk with Jock & Dot!

alnilam

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Leaning over to another mourner, "The tight seal on the coffin ensures a controlled, moist climate much like my Huntington Beach crock pot."

This one is my fav btw lol

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Welcome back to 'Crock Talk', the Crock Pot shop talk with Jock & Dot!

We're hot, but low maintenance and you are LIVE with Jock & Dot!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Up next the plague that's sweeping the state: Butts. Here with more, Station Six's very own Malva Dashman. Malva?"

"Thank you, Chawd. Butts everyone has one, but now some people have more.

Beaches and gyms were closed today across the Bay State in an attempt to fight the buttock creep. But it looks like this is a problem here to stay and it's cracking the community wide open.

Body positivity experts encouraged residents to embrace their daring derrières, but some figures are skeptical. Cardinal O'Malley advised residents to accept their tushies, regardless of number, as a gift from God, but to show 'moderation and fortitude' in resisting the temptation to flaunt or squeeze their new found fannies. The MBTA has reassured patrons they will be charged on a per torso basis regardless of their tuckus totals.

It's unclear what steps are next, but one thing is certain: No one is taking the butt plague sitting down."

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

But it looks like this is a problem here to stay and it's cracking the community wide open.

Nobody knows what the front of a train is called but we all know about the caboose, am I right guys? That thick thick final train car, the reason we hate to see trains go but we looooove to watch em leave, are you with me fellas? *points to guy* This guy is definitely with me. If you don't like the back, your thoughts are wack. Can I get an amen from the ladies? Are there any ladies left tonight? Anyone?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I just rode the elevator with a man leaking creep vibes like a Soviet reactor leaks beta particles.

He was skeletal, pale white, and slightly hunched. Not a day over 19, but seemed about 37 he was wearing a sweater from the 80's that was unfashionable even then. A yellowed undershirt peaked from the collar. It looked like it should smell of cat-food and stale cigarettes.

His receding black hair and pedophile's mustache framed dark, watery eyes. Those eyes touch you like the clammy hand of a fever patient. You just know he collects porcelain dolls, or Garfield cookie jars, or plaster casts of celebrity genitals. Something unwholesome like that.

It should be illegal, I thought as he manhandled the book cart into the elevator with surprising violence, it should be illegal to sell a man like that a panel van.

the unabonger
jokes that are ok that you really shouldn't bother to create a thread for

Harold Fjord

i flunked out posted:

:laffo:

A crypto currency that's generated when me or my friend win a video game or jeapordy.

FreshCutFries

i flunked out posted:

new byob forum title found :twisted:

Twenty Four

Nevvy Z posted:

:laffo:

A crypto currency that's generated when me or my friend win a video game or jeapordy.

Dang time someone came up with "points" :)

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
idk if I posted this one already or not but:

caveman black mirror

critically acclaimed series about our dependence on technology like “fire” and “the wheel”

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

ghost emoji posted:

caveman black mirror

critically acclaimed series about our dependence on technology like “fire” and “the wheel”

The black mirror is an obsidian mirror.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Ben Ghazi and the Inside Jobs

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Dag Dale and the Ding Dongs, Sweden's only all-bell surf metal band.

DavidAlltheTime

ghost emoji posted:

caveman black mirror

Every episode ends with flaming wheels rolling all over the place

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Keeping up my standards despite being trapped in a sewer pipe.

I'm not going to sleep on a scabby old rat, I need plump fresh rats to do my best thinking.

A circle is a very zen shape, I think with some decor I could make something out of this fetid pipe.

At least I'm not stuck in a well like some bumpkin.

Koishi Komeiji

Billy Beauregard and the Bass Blasters, Louisiana's only all bass guitar rockabilly band.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Billy Beauregard and the Bass Blasters, Louisiana's only all bass guitar rockabilly band.

Not to be confused with the Billy Bass Blues Boys.

Jolo

"Return of the Mack" is one of music's great mysteries. We learn that the mack has returned, but we don't know where he went. We know that she lied to him, but we don't ever learn what this lie was. the mack is back an dhe's letting people know that he's here to run the show

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

it's the mack here, and we've got the Johnson family and the Sullivan family, let's play the feud!

Jolo

the mack is named mark Morrison, maybe it was a typo when he wrote the song and it should be return of the mark but he didn't want ot waste paper so he just went with it

edit: jokes that are actually just weird thoughts that you're thinking about this morning and you shouldn't develop a thread for

Jolo fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jan 30, 2018

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Juicero, but for feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Enviro, the environmentally friendly juicer

(Image of person using bailing machine)