Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Anyone actually think Vince lets two Japanese wrestlers win both Rumbles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

mkay0 posted:

No but I have some bad news on both fronts. Nakamura is falling like a rock. Roman Reigns is likely going to take the role of favorite soon.

And on the Women's front, the top three are now:

Asuka (+100)
Ronda (+115)
Stephanie (+550) (down from +1000 earlier) :suicide:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mkay0 posted:

And two faces

I'm expecting something to happen

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Roman will win his chance for a title shot after Fastlane, jeez u guize

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Roman is gonna win.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It would be very WWE to have Adolph win 3 years after it would have made sense

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
I'm now rooting for Stephanie/Roman just to watch the forums explode.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
If it's Roman, what convoluted set up do you think they're going to try to get him a pop?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

If it's Roman, what convoluted set up do you think they're going to try to get him a pop?

All they have to do is have someone eliminate Shin and then he eliminates that person

See, he made it up to the fans, he got rid of that bad person who eliminated who they really wanted to see, he's not so bad

I call it the "HHH wins the Rumble and world title, not Reigns, so now everything's fine. See, he did NXT so he's cool now" Memorial

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Personally, don't believe Rousey is there.

I've heard a rumour that all three members of The Undisputed Era might be involved on the PPV in someway even in the Rumble.

Sanity isn't being called up anytime soon.

Torrie Wilson is in town for the Rumble too.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

mkay0 posted:

A drunk Executive played that down last night. "As if we would do that" type of thing.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

No but I have some bad news on both fronts. Nakamura is falling like a rock. Roman Reigns is likely going to take the role of favorite soon.

And on the Women's front, the top three are now:

Asuka (+100)
Ronda (+115)
Stephanie (+550) (down from +1000 earlier) :suicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUpX_DaMEE

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Oh jesus no

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

:unsmigghh:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Oh come on, we all knew she was in the match as soon as they said she was on the announce team, right?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

Nakamura is falling like a rock.

Where have you been the last year

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Gaz-L posted:

Oh come on, we all knew she was in the match as soon as they said she was on the announce team, right?

Yeah, but I don't think anyone (sane) expected her to win. Its possible she could win. Which would be incredibly dumb, even by WWE standards. But they'll probably do it tonight.

e: Asuka has fallen back into favorite status at -115.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I gave in and gave WWE money for the first time in a year or two.

So yeah, Steph's gonna win.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, but I don't think anyone (sane) expected her to win. Its possible she could win. Which would be incredibly dumb, even by WWE standards. But they'll probably do it tonight.

and she will expertly crush your dreams in the process. Asuka and #29 eliminate each other, the 90 second countdown with an empty ring, Steph gets up from the announcer table and walks into the ring

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I knew never getting my hopes up was the right play all along

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I put her in the Ronda camp of "if she's actually in the match, she's winning"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Nia Jax has gone from +900 to +800. She's also someone who shouldn't win the Rumble. Because her vs Alexa (assuming thats what would happen at Wrestlemania) would be quite possibly the worst female match in Wrestlemania history.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

DarkstarIV posted:

Nia Jax has gone from +900 to +800. She's also someone who shouldn't win the Rumble. Because her vs Alexa (assuming thats what would happen at Wrestlemania) would be quite possibly the worst female match in Wrestlemania history.

They just mentioned the winner of either Rumble can flip brands if they want for their title challenge.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

You're going to say this about any match that doesn't have Asuka in it anyway, Bizarro Gonzo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If it turns out that Rousey's trip, and the movie, and indeed the proud and independent nation of Colombia were all made up to swerve the marks, that will be the best thing ever

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

If it turns out that Rousey's trip, and the movie, and indeed the proud and independent nation of Colombia were all made up to swerve the marks, that will be the best thing ever

Columbo? That's an old tv show, projecthalaxy, not a country.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Vince is gonna win the Rumble, and He Hate Me will burst from his chest

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

It'll be a bad match, but its a bold claim to say it would be the worst female match in Wrestlemania history.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

You heard it here first folks, Darkstar is longing for the days of Terri vs. The Kat.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if nia wins you should be forced to go back and watch fabulous moolah vs velvet mcintyre or tori vs sable or literally any womens match at wrestlemania except maybe 3 of them ever

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

nia jax is a top 10 womens wrestler to have ever worked a wrestlemania

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

wait a minute only 10 women have ever wrestled at the wrestlemanias

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

this can't be true, but my brain starts melting at around 8

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

this can't be true, but my brain starts melting at around 8

Mickie
Trish
Lita
Victoria
Charlotte
Bayley
Sasha
was Jacqueline ever at Mania?
uhh

Yeah probably shes top 10.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
She's probably better than Snooki?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

oatgan posted:

Mickie
Trish
Beth
McCool
Gail Kim
Ivory
AJ
Paige
Charlotte
Sasha
Becky
Maryse
Jacqueline
Nikki Bella
Naomi
Natalya
Molly Holly
Victoria
Madusa
Bayley
Jazz

I’m sure I’m forgetting some

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Mickie/Trish
Charlotte/Becky/Sasha
Bayley/Charlotte/Sasha/Nia

As far as I can tell, that's the complete list of good women's WrestleMania matches

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Benne posted:

Mickie/Trish
Charlotte/Becky/Sasha
Bayley/Charlotte/Sasha/Nia

As far as I can tell, that's the complete list of good women's WrestleMania matches

Since I was misremembering and Blayze vs Bull Nakano was actually at Summerslam, then yeah I guess it is. But also how dare you impugn Torrie and Stacy vs the Miller Light Girls vs Jonathan Coachman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

McCool
Ivory
Maryse
Jacqueline
Molly Holly
Victoria
Jazz

I’m sure I’m forgetting some

wont dispute most of the list but this is open challenge for anyone to find a match any of these people had better than any of nia jax's title matches on wwe special events in nxt/main roster