Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Roman Reigns posted:

She's transphobic? Godfuckingdammit. What's next, a flat earther too?

She also made some tweet about Sandy Hook being fake or what.

Edit: She retweeted a conspiracy video saying it was the government.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao Shayna Blaszer is better than Ronda in every possible way btw

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Roasted Donut posted:

FIRST EVER WOMEN;S ROYAL RUMBLE. THE WINNER IS GOING TO PICK WHO SHE CHALLENGES. AND THEN YOU INTRODUCE SOME STUPID FUCKNIG BITCH WEARING A RETARD'S CLOTHES WHO HAS NEVER DONE poo poo INTERRUPTS IT AND RUINS EVERYTHING

well, ok

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

DarkstarIV posted:

And then she shows up in...poo poo what combat sport is below pro wrestling?

slamball

alternate: xfl

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It was fine. What's a transphobe when the ring already had a nazi in there, a woman shamelessly using the corpse of her father that she hates Weekend at Bernie's style for money, and Alexa is from Ohio.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Unfortunately if you like wrestling you kinda have to just ignore most of the people cause 90% are garbage. Lot better than it used to be I guess.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

a new study bible! posted:

"washed up transphobe" describes like 80 percent of the roster

At least Cena's cool?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

And then she shows up in...poo poo what combat sport is below pro wrestling?

sports entertainment

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

sonicice posted:

I'm on Tout but there is no breaking news here :confused:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
So is Asuka not getting her title shot?

I'm confused at all the pointing

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Your Taint posted:

Why the Ronda Rousey hate?

For me at least she's a transphobic Diaz hangaround and while the latter is personal preference the former kinda kills any respect I can have for someone.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

"I, a viewer of a Vince McMahon product, find Ronda Rousey problematic."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

it's good to have a terrible human/performer who hasn't mattered in years totally upstage the best wrestler in the division/company/world after her huge historic moment

You haven't seen my personal favorite defense of her, where people who have never watched an MMA fight say she's still good at MMA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This company. this compampy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm gonna say this was better because:

1. It gave us the Asuka/Ronda moment which was goddamn rad.
2. It gave us the visual of Asuka/Bliss and Ronda/Charlotte which I'm assuming is what we're going to get which is also cool.

I will say there is a feeling of looking at all four women and thinking "Wait, what the gently caress are the matches, here?!" that was pretty cool. Asuka can stay on Raw or jump to SmackDown, Rousey could beat either one for their championships, Carmella's still a wild card in this...there's a sense of curiosity that's cool.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
the pointing just felt like "imma be at wrestlemania, find me a match or somethin lol" instead of like "yo charlotte, imma kick your rear end gently caress you"

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Aphrodite posted:

It was fine. What's a transphobe when the ring already had a nazi in there, a woman shamelessly using the corpse of her father that she hates Weekend at Bernie's style for money, and Alexa is from Ohio.

This is a good post and I appreciate it.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

next week the sign comes to life possessed by the spirit of Olmec and decides who she fights but only if she can assemble the silver monkey

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm gonna say this was better because:

1. It gave us the Asuka/Ronda moment which was goddamn rad.
2. It gave us the visual of Asuka/Bliss and Ronda/Charlotte which I'm assuming is what we're going to get which is also cool.

1. Except it didn't because Asuka was invisible the second the dumb broad showed up
2. no it didn't becasue all the cameras did was dive up the washed up transphobe's butthole all the way to her finger so we could see her point at a sign that now means less than it did 5 minutes before when Asuka and Nakamura were gonna be cool and awesome.

now there's this dumbass in the way and I hope they boo her until she starts sobbing in some stupid rear end interview about how mean everybody is.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

No one knows. Not even the woman who told her to come out and point at the sign.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The most pure soul in all of wrestling is Daniel Bryan and there's a very good chance that he thinks vaccines cause rickets, so I'm not too guffed when I find out that wrestlers have bad opinions.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Ronda's getting the champ Asuka doesn't challenge

It's likely Charlotte

And Ronda's getting a lengthy title run

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

i loving hate ohio :mad:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

theoretically she can still challenge for one of the belts while QUEEN RONDA gets first dibs

but if any C or D list female celeb signs up between now and mania, Asuka is bumped off the card entirely

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The most pure soul in all of wrestling is Daniel Bryan and there's a very good chance that he thinks vaccines cause rickets, so I'm not too guffed when I find out that wrestlers have bad opinions.

what is the prevailing vegan opinion on breastfeeding children

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
ronda was just hiding her new robot arms with the big jacket

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I'm gonna go point at a piece of paper that says "wrestlemania" on it to answer this post

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Maybe we get a fem-paul as Manager if Ronda is as bad as Brock on the mic.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is the royal rumble still fun or is the ppv after that is fun?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

1. Except it didn't because Asuka was invisible the second the dumb broad showed up
2. no it didn't becasue all the cameras did was dive up the washed up transphobe's butthole all the way to her finger so we could see her point at a sign that now means less than it did 5 minutes before when Asuka and Nakamura were gonna be cool and awesome.

now there's this dumbass in the way and I hope they boo her until she starts sobbing in some stupid rear end interview about how mean everybody is.

dumb broad ... transphobe

i am getting a lot of mixed messages from this rage that cant seem to work out if its progressive or misogynist

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/957830523166101504

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roasted Donut posted:

FIRST EVER WOMEN;S ROYAL RUMBLE. THE WINNER IS GOING TO PICK WHO SHE CHALLENGES. AND THEN YOU INTRODUCE SOME STUPID FUCKNIG BITCH WEARING A RETARD'S CLOTHES WHO HAS NEVER DONE poo poo INTERRUPTS IT AND RUINS EVERYTHING

It's utterly insane how much better an end that Nakamura winning would have been. What a loving stupid rear end company

Leave Piper out of this, you fuccman

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I enjoyed that PPV a lot. The men's rumble was great, the women's rumble was sloppy and uneven but got to the right finish. BRAUN was fun. Ronda Rousey will probably be fun, all in all. I am looking forward to Wrestlemania quite a lot and I haven't said that after like the last 3 rumbles. Good job, WWE!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Anyone who gives Vince McMahon attention, credibility, or worse, money does more to harm transgender individuals than Ronda Rousey ever has.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Aphrodite posted:

the worst one

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I wouldn't have minded Ronda turning up if they'd given Asuka and the others another minute, gone through her picking which champion to fight, etc, and if it wasn't so clearly implied that Ronda merely walking in is worth the same as Asuka beating 29 other women. If Ronda's taking on a champion, A) that's dumb, B) the Rumble result should have been given more space, or ideally you do Ronda on Raw instead. You don't go "wow, Asuka won the first-ever womens' Royal Rumble for a title shot... but gently caress that, here's Ronda Rousey, who will fight whichever other champion, too!"

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Chris James 2 posted:

Ronda's getting the champ Asuka doesn't challenge

It's likely Charlotte

And Ronda's getting a lengthy title run

So she'll be on SD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

(it's not that she's a bad person, she's not good at the wrestle and certainly not good at the talk and isn't needed yet got to steal 100% of the shine from the winner of one of the most historic women's wrestling moments in history)

• Locked thread