Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I am severely disappointed none of Sheriff Clark’s DM’s haven’t surfaced yet

Oh well. I can dream that whoever the hackers were blackmailed him for money and for him shutting the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Reverse that.

It was Assange.

It wasn’t Hannity.

IT WAS ME

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I love how the photo composition elicits a man who's drowning.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Zeriel posted:

No, you see Russia is good now because we

No! you see SNEAKY RUSSIA is GOOD, people! Now because
We

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Me, every day, reading this thread

Serak fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 30, 2018

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

What I'm saying is that in a very short time conservatives have completely flipped on Russia and liberals/democrats have also completely flipped (although imo for good reasons) on the intelligence and law enforcement bureaus.

What makes you say the liberals have substantially changed theirs views on the intelligence services / national security programs?

Russia probably youre right people will substantially change on. But thats a tradition in the west, going back to "The Great Game" so I donno. John Mccain can be our rock. He wanted war with Russia, over Georgia in 2008, then again over the Ukraine poo poo, and now he said the hacking was an act of war. He called Russia a gas station even lol I just mention him because he is crazy a.f.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

What are the Trump nutters saying about the Russian sanctions not being enforced? It's hard to see a defence for that.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/958063395265241089

Also with regards to what is in the memo:

quote:

The memo from Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is believed to charge that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein presented weak evidence to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in asking it to reauthorize surveillance on an American. Nunes is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 30, 2018

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CODChimera posted:

What are the Trump nutters saying about the Russian sanctions not being enforced? It's hard to see a defence for that.

Putin said they weren’t necessary this morning on the news. Keep up. Like seriously

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It is just sad

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
It's kind of funny that conservatives are real concerned over domestic surveillance when it's their asses in the crosshairs.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I do not understand this. What does this mean exactly, and for whom?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

So if a donation is made by someone going by the name Cockcheeze McNazipants it will be flashed on the screen during SOTU?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I do not understand this. What does this mean exactly, and for whom?

there was nothing in al capone's vault, but it wasn't geraldo's fault

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Can someone explain this memo bs to me in humorous shorthand?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Novo posted:

there was nothing in al capone's vault, but it wasn't geraldo's fault

Also Geraldo learned nothing and was years later caught making up stories about dead soldiers on live TV, so that's a lol.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Serak posted:

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Serak posted:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Jestery posted:

Can someone explain this memo bs to me in humorous shorthand?

republicans are grave-robbing bits of dead conspiracies, and stitching them together to create a Frankenstein's monster to stop Mueller

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It's funnier that they're making Mueller out to be this bogeyman, despite he's kept his trap shut since day one.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

TotalLossBrain posted:

Also Geraldo learned nothing and was years later caught making up stories about dead soldiers on live TV, so that's a lol.

He gave away troop positions while embedded on live TV.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

VR Native American posted:

He gave away troop positions while embedded on live TV.

LOL that's right, I remember that. I was referring to his "Hallowed Ground" bullshit.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
The funniest thing about Geraldos pivot to Fox news superstar is that once upon a time he had his finger bit by a KKK member on national TV

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Egbert Souse posted:

It's funnier that they're making Mueller out to be this bogeyman, despite he's kept his trap shut since day one.

If there’s one thing these dumb fucks can’t abide, it’s quiet professionalism.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Her face is melting

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Egbert Souse posted:

The funniest thing of all is republicans thinking of themselves as underground freedom fighters

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Contour those cheeks to detract from ol' wonky eye

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

It's not nice to distort faces in photoshop like that

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Awwww look at what a professional ball sucker is mad about

https://twitter.com/d_perminator/status/958173597561888768

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Goddamn. Now I am going to have nightmares about the press ogre trying to eat me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EVIL Gibson posted:

lol just like big donny

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Ahahaha "other channels" :thunk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dog Jones posted:

What makes you say the liberals have substantially changed theirs views on the intelligence services / national security programs?

Russia probably youre right people will substantially change on. But thats a tradition in the west, going back to "The Great Game" so I donno. John Mccain can be our rock. He wanted war with Russia, over Georgia in 2008, then again over the Ukraine poo poo, and now he said the hacking was an act of war. He called Russia a gas station even lol I just mention him because he is crazy a.f.

Normal people who vote D (not really talking about extreme types) have been traditionally mildly negative towards the FBI and CIA and now they're like "whoa hey, we kind of need these spy types don't we" and you see D legislative consensus to strengthen the FBI's position, it's a complete flip from where they were 2 years ago.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

Also with regards to what is in the memo:

This refers to Carter loving Page of all people :mmmhmm:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Hey who remembers Alberto Gonzales and the US Attorney scandal. That's a classic laugh from a decade ago. Why do we elect Republicans again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

EVIL Gibson posted:

That's just :sad:.