Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I think the only time I got mad at ST was when Yobgoblin told me he had to go do something so I went piss and then I sat down and he was attacking me and then when he won the round he told me actually he has to leave now to go cool his hands off or whatever but with a tone like he just whipped my rear end, and I yelled You loving homo at my computer.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i haven't got really mad at tekken except when i die to something supremely retarded, like getting killed by a normal throw or getting counter hit in a 10 string that the other dude is using to punish my big whiff or launchable move with instead of a drat df2 or hopkick

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

i haven't got really mad at tekken except when i die to something supremely retarded, like getting killed by a normal throw or getting counter hit in a 10 string that the other dude is using to punish my big whiff or launchable move with instead of a drat df2 or hopkick

Wow you must almost never get mad then cuz dying to a 10 hit or king spammer or some other retarded crap never happens

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Wow you must almost never get mad then cuz dying to a 10 hit or king spammer or some other retarded crap never happens

another thing that ticks me off is i forget to launch feng or paul after blocking a billion shoulders and then die to the next shoulder they throw out

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

another thing that ticks me off is i forget to launch feng or paul after blocking a billion shoulders and then die to the next shoulder they throw out

yeah i never learned to punish shoulders

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Woah.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
That yellow vietnam kratom tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/TrappedTenaciousSquidBIRB lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone probably made a refined version of it but I like to look through the clips after my streams.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I liked when the knuckles meme guys ran out from the open mic stage. And the guy played 46 and 2 and said he’s not a pedophile but...” If someone has a clip?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If no one finds one I will. I thought that was epic too... Walked into a empty open mic hall and then 3 knuckles come running from backstage and hocking loogies on me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of the guy's mics was really good so when he was hocking a big one up and his knuckles mouth was moving it freaked me out IRL.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

One of the guy's mics was really good so when he was hocking a big one up and his knuckles mouth was moving it freaked me out IRL.

It seems like everything you do in VR ends with you getting spit on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://clips.twitch.tv/LazyEnergeticApeTinyFace

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

vaginal facsimile posted:

I liked when the knuckles meme guys ran out from the open mic stage. And the guy played 46 and 2 and said he’s not a pedophile but...” If someone has a clip?

https://clips.twitch.tv/EnthusiasticOpenQueleaFutureMan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't get a long enough clip to include both him playing tool and the guy saying something really hosed up about how he wants to gently caress kids.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/CheerfulSparklingEelGivePLZ

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousPolishedCurryRuleFive

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/FitThirstyBatDerp

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm gonna make one later of me selling the first Spheres I got and watching Synthy turn into bob in the chat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You could tell there was a moment it took everything he had not to lose it. lmfao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Derp.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I think Synthy owes you $5 million dollars.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You could tell there was a moment it took everything he had not to lose it. lmfao

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol, i was wondering what happened with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao