Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

yeah some berthings are god drat sawmills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
vas explosively making GBS threads his bed every morning is a hell of a way to age

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
needs to cut back on the scallops

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It's just my body doing the mechwarrior startup sequence nothing to be concerned about.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Yeah I’ve apparently woken every member of my family up through butt blasts.

I used to scream and poo poo in my sleep too. Turns out opioids run hell on your system in addition to PTSD.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Vasudus posted:

It's just my body doing the mechwarrior startup sequence nothing to be concerned about.

poo poo mine pops and creaks like a mother fucker trying to lay down. I have to pop my wrists a lot. It sucks. In two different ways even. Squeezing the joint separating the two objects and flexing it out. Few times a day or it hurts.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Vasudus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWAdq8e_uA

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Vasudus posted:

With the way you talk about your bowels are you sure you didn’t pick up a parasite when you were deployed? Or if it’s been 20 years, middle school?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Just lol if this isn't the startup sound for your computer

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

boop the snoot posted:

With the way you talk about your bowels are you sure you didn’t pick up a parasite when you were deployed? Or if it’s been 20 years, middle school?

I wish I had a parasite that way I wouldn't have to exercise.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Waking up for me is a live action simulation of a bowl of Rice Crispies. I think by far the most uncomfortable joint popping every morning is my breastbone. gently caress that one feels weird.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I usually shout obscenities in my sleep.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I went for a short run today. Every joint from my knee down cracks like a bag of popcorn being popped.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

boop the snoot posted:

I went for a short run today. Every joint from my knee down cracks like a bag of popcorn being popped.

same but I don't have to run for it. They gave me lubrication injections in my knee a few weeks ago that have been pretty nice, but ironically they make one knee hurt more because I can move more freely so it means more patella dragging. My right knee feels better than it has in years, though.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Mad Dragon posted:

I usually shout obscenities in my sleep.

I used to, hell probably still do, just talk at length in my sleep. I got a whole bay of like a small company sized element yelled at for talking on phones after lights out but it was just me having cool dreams.

I guess i started apologizing for it in my sleep as well.

This was overshadowed fortunately by a SPC having insane alcohol withdrawals until the company command team and chaplain decided to just get him booze lmfao

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mods change my name posted:

I used to, hell probably still do, just talk at length in my sleep. I got a whole bay of like a small company sized element yelled at for talking on phones after lights out but it was just me having cool dreams.

I guess i started apologizing for it in my sleep as well.

This was overshadowed fortunately by a SPC having insane alcohol withdrawals until the company command team and chaplain decided to just get him booze lmfao

The one trick senior NCOs HATE!!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

My wife tells me it's when I stop snoring that she worries about me not breathing anymore. I also fart for like 15 seconds straight during my morning piss. I am just an old fatty I guess.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nah that’s normal. You get exhaust stating the engine

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

A smart person would start buying stock in adult-diaper manufacturers because from the sounds(ahaha) & smell of it(double ahaha), half of this thread will be/is already the target market for them.

Did Duzzy ever pick out a new phone?
And holy poo poo Volkswagen scandal #204(emissions tests vs monkeys & humans...with VW cars that had full emissions cheating hacks enabled).
Volkswagen seriously living up to it's founding roots, did Nazi that coming.
Half expecting Volkswagen scandal #205 to be 'radioactive materials accidentally used as carpeting/upholstry in VW/Audi car models'.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd be more looking at investing in retirement facility companies that are too big to sink with lawsuits from low standards of care. But I'm not an investor.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Hope the cat situation is better spongebob.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I took her in this morning to be put to sleep. She hadn't eaten or bothered to drink. She was backing up with bile also. Broke my loving heart to do it, but it was for the best. She was already yellowing in the ears and lips late friday night. After the visit to the vet saturday, she just slept in various places and tried avoiding medication. It was obvious she was in pain.

I suspect various things, from her eating something out of character and blocking up her bowels, to the quality of the cat food she had last eaten (blue wilderness dry and nutro wet). Either way, she was in liver failure and systems were shutting down. Maybe poo poo genetics, she was the runt of her litter. 15 pound cat with a 6 pound cats' head.

I'm going to miss her, and the next couple days or weeks will be rough. I worry about Frank though, his two lifelong cat friends are both gone now. He's getting all the love for now. Maybe someday I'll adopt him a pair of kittens, but not until after we move and get settled at a new place.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

gently caress, I'm so sorry man, losing a pet like that is awful. :sympathy:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I took her in this morning to be put to sleep. She hadn't eaten or bothered to drink. She was backing up with bile also. Broke my loving heart to do it, but it was for the best. She was already yellowing in the ears and lips late friday night. After the visit to the vet saturday, she just slept in various places and tried avoiding medication. It was obvious she was in pain.

I suspect various things, from her eating something out of character and blocking up her bowels, to the quality of the cat food she had last eaten (blue wilderness dry and nutro wet). Either way, she was in liver failure and systems were shutting down. Maybe poo poo genetics, she was the runt of her litter. 15 pound cat with a 6 pound cats' head.

I'm going to miss her, and the next couple days or weeks will be rough. I worry about Frank though, his two lifelong cat friends are both gone now. He's getting all the love for now. Maybe someday I'll adopt him a pair of kittens, but not until after we move and get settled at a new place.

Even my old orange cat flops around for a couple of minutes at a time with the kitten we are fostering. Something about kittens pouncing around that's takes years off an old cats life, even if it's only for a little bit at a time before he rests again.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

That sucks spongebob. You made the right call.
Letting pets suffer, thats just nasty cruel to do.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I cried like a baby when I put my Stewart down.
Dumb cat why you gotta die.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
She was pretty special.

I threw out most of the cat stuff last night. Don't want it around right now. Still have sealed food I plan to donate, and some pellet litter and liners that I'm going to hold onto until I adopt again someday.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I have a history of screaming in my sleep. I don't know much more about it than that. Past girlfriends and the exwife all asked me why I scream in my sleep sometimes. I wasn't even aware it happens.

I used to wake up late at night and have horrifying shits. I always made it to the shitter, but managed to blow it out bad enough to wake up a roommate in Korea a few times (at like, 2am), the exwife several times in several homes, various other roommates and girlfriends have suffered as well. It was never the sound that woke them, always the smell.

I still wake up and have bad shits, but no one else is here to complain.

Please become a boyscout leader

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Man, I loving hate children. I'd be the scout leader taking a troop through poison ivy just to teach them the lesson of long pants/sleeves. Kids would be scattered around the mountains in various stages of dehydration. I'd almost certainly lose one to a mountain cat or bear.

So yeah, maybe I'd be a good scout leader for those that survive. But no thanks.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Man, I loving hate children. I'd be the scout leader taking a troop through poison ivy just to teach them the lesson of long pants/sleeves. Kids would be scattered around the mountains in various stages of dehydration. I'd almost certainly lose one to a mountain cat or bear.

So yeah, maybe I'd be a good scout leader for those that survive. But no thanks.

We don't have poison ivy up here in AK but I've let the kids who haven't paid attention during the dangerous plants lesson wander into devil's club before.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's a life lesson well learned, experienced or entertained by. Like fire ants.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Like the massive consumer whore that I am I’m checking out the new Diet Coke flavors. Ginger Lime is extremely my poo poo and Feisty Cherry is... well I’m not sure I like spicy soda but it’s interesting.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If I have to fart during my morning piss I have a seat for safety reasons.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I rarely have loose shits unless I drink a bunch, wtf is wrong with your guys' bowels

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Mine aren't really loose, they're just pneumaticly powered.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Maybe if you all didn't eat Dave Chapelles Ribs as a way to go to sleep you wouldn't be worried about the massive bowel problems you all seem to be suffering

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I’ve never farted

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I’ve never farted

Or pepper sprayed. Yes, we remember.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?