Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Stefan Prodan posted:

i agree hillary sucks but I honestly don't see a HUGE difference between this and the fact that every candidate is always introduced as "the next president of the united states" at every campaign event

I mean it's bad but idk it feels like talking publicly as if your candidate is definitely going to win is the norm

I would agree that talking like you are definitely going to win is the norm but it usually comes from someone else saying that as they introduce you. It's pretty poor form to say it yourself. And that is why it's so funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pvt.Scott posted:

She was cute in college, but I bet getting cornered into a conversation with her at a house party would have been rough.

Because the POTUS hasn’t given his speech yet.

When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmmmm?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Space T Rex posted:

How is it that trump and friends think just asking for the investigation to stop can work??? thats not how investigations work lol, you dont just cancel them because its taking too long wtf. like "ok he had his chance, hes taking too long this is boring just make him stop, also fire him, maybe arrest him. i cant be expected to wait for you to sift through ALL my crimes!!"

Think about this. You're given a task to do. There's very little to it so you finish it very quickly.

Then, you're given a huge project. It's very complex with tons of details to go over meticulously before it can be called complete. On top of that, the initial scope of the project keeps changing and increasing as your work on it keeps uncovering additional tasks that need to be done. This would take you... longer.

tl;dr Fox News and its followers are genuine retards.

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing

Stefan Prodan posted:

i agree hillary sucks but I honestly don't see a HUGE difference between this and the fact that every candidate is always introduced as "the next president of the united states" at every campaign event

I mean it's bad but idk it feels like talking publicly as if your candidate is definitely going to win is the norm

It’s the misogyny in this thread.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

guavo posted:

It’s the misogyny in this thread.
hahahaha yeah that's exactly it, not because she's arrogant and self-entitled

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Stefan Prodan posted:

the fact that it reeks of absolute arrogance b/c came from ostensibly her "personal" account even if it was a staffer who typed the words and she looks like the smuggest preadolescent on the planet is what seals it, hth

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

14 democrats will boycott tonight

Has to be a record

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Not the horse!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

when fbi raids your tower

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

my new dog posted:

d'awwww bigly boy enjoys his new bat :downsbravo:

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

my new dog posted:

Pence: I;m thinking about thos orange balls

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

Think about this. You're given a task to do. There's very little to it so you finish it very quickly.

Then, you're given a huge project. It's very complex with tons of details to go over meticulously before it can be called complete. On top of that, the initial scope of the project keeps changing and increasing as your work on it keeps uncovering additional tasks that need to be done. This would take you... longer.

tl;dr Fox News and its followers are genuine retards.

What we have here is a new type of legal defense pioneered by certified genius Doland J Trump wherein you continue to commit additional crimes as fast as possible so that the investigation is constantly behind and unable to keep up.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

my new dog posted:

"i had fun on the truck " - the president summarizes his first year in office

Why does he literally look like he just got stabbed in the stomach? What possible reason do you have to make that face during a planned photo shoot

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Bob NewSCART posted:

Why does he literally look like he just got stabbed in the stomach? What possible reason do you have to make that face during a planned photo shoot

He was making truck noises.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Jikes posted:

He was making truck noises.

lmao

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Uh oh!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

like trump has the upper body strength or endurance to beat someone to death

"oh so ur not gonna fire the guy i want fired eh. ur not a team player!"
*trump lets loose with everything and bops sessions on the back of the head, then lets the bat fall from his hands, panting*
sessions, in a very foghorn leghorn voice "i say uh mister president i say what are you trying to do here? that's really gonna raise a goose egg on my noggin."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
This will all be worth it if we get a video clip of him falling full head-over-heels ragdoll style down the stairs of Air Force One and then makes a poopoo in his pants when he lands at the bottom.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

my new dog posted:

goddamn his hands are way too small low on that bat. He's definitely getting picked last for the white house softball game.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

ruddiger posted:

goddamn his hands are way too small low on that bat. He's definitely getting picked last for the white house softball game.

Once upon a time Trump was a decent baseball player. Ironically at the same time he was dodging the draft with "bone spurs".

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

the fact that it reeks of absolute arrogance b/c came from ostensibly her "personal" account even if it was a staffer who typed the words and she looks like the smuggest preadolescent on the planet is what seals it, hth

Better keep that preadolescent from the Trump snowflake supporters. They have a thing for them!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Once upon a time Trump was a decent baseball player. Ironically at the same time he was dodging the draft with "bone spurs".

If this thread is any indication, I bet those pitchers mostly threw balls.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

EVIL Gibson posted:

Better keep that preadolescent from the Trump snowflake supporters. They have a thing for them!

it is a real weird coincidence how trump, who is a very super normal guy, befriends so many gross sex creeps

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Word?? Oh you mean where he stated he was a good baseball player in an interview ?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/958319341316997120

I'm guessing Putin

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

EVIL Gibson posted:

Word?? Oh you mean where he stated he was a good baseball player in an interview ?

Serious question: Has he ever copped to being bad at or failing at anything, ever?

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 31, 2018

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
In another bid to undermine Obama’s legacy, Trump actually managed to book Osama Bin Ladin.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Egbert Souse posted:

You'd think Republicans could get behind someone trying to kill a person for stealing from them.

you missed the obvious “im surprised they aren’t a big fan of jay z, considering their love for beating women and shooting black people” joke here

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

Between:

- Paul Ryan calling for a "cleansing" of the FBI due to its "malfeasance"

- Trump refusing to perform his duties by enforcing sanctions against Russia that were overwhelmingly approved by bipartisan votes in both the House and Senate

- Trump apparently urging Sessions to get rid of Mueller

This is me today: :wtc:

It has been said many times but, honestly, imagine if it was alleged that Obama only defeated Romney in 2012 because he worked with like Syria to influence and undermine the election process, an investigation into it was opened, and Obama worked his butt off to smear, fire, and threaten anyone involved before dissolving the entire investigation. They called him a traitor dictator just for helping pass healthcare legislation. It would have been an immediate massacre if he killed an investigation into himself. And he was just some politician. Trump is a self-aggrandizing, vulgar, treacherous, back-stabbing oaf with no experience and these people are killing their own political careers just to get to sniff his butt.

I don't get America.

It would have caused a war

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Serious question: Has he ever copped to being bad at or failing at anything, ever?

He is bad at failing at things

Heffer
May 1, 2003

They brought Osama back to life because...

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump is gonna whip his dick out (nobody will notice).

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Telephones posted:

Trump is gonna whip his dick out (nobody will notice).

the ghost of lbj shakes his head that presidential meat tackle has fallen so far

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It’s Hillary Clinton. Trump tells her that she never thought he could pull it off, and she laughs as she hands him a check for $100K. Then he steps down and she takes the mic. It’s her turn now.

!

Wait a second, who’s that in the back? It’s Bernie Sanders with the folding chair!!!!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

fruit on the bottom posted:

It’s Hillary Clinton. Trump tells her that she never thought he could pull it off, and she laughs as she hands him a check for $100K. Then he steps down and she takes the mic. It’s her turn now.

!

Wait a second, who’s that in the back? It’s Bernie Sanders with the folding chair!!!!

Lindsey Graham is out there and waving a bottle of Jack Daniels like a club :bahgawd:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

I'm guessing somebody with dirt on Clinton because lol or Sean Hannity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Mitch McConell/Nancy Pelosi Ladder Match!