Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Eto'o still plays football

https://twitter.com/OffsideRulePod/status/958698587164200960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Bea Nanner posted:

elneney is decent but doesnt have the pace for some games

such as football

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Alex Song is training with Arsenal after being told he could leave Rubin Kazan, I'm up for that.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I'd completely forgotten Eto'o went to Everton. Also embarassing to be Mallorca or the other garbage teams not included in that video.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Eto’o is the new Rivaldo

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

wicka posted:

Alex Song is training with Arsenal after being told he could leave Rubin Kazan, I'm up for that.

that would own.

slimani to newcastle seems to be happening despite his injury.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11230316/islam-slimani-set-for-newcastle-loan-from-leicester-despite-injury

also blind is talking to roma

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Slimani misses the palace and man utd match through injury and can't play against Leicester so gets 10 games

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Brilliant. And that’s the 2 loan signings from PL teams so no other ones happening I’d wager. Ashley too right to actually buy someone

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Although if Torres signs I’ll do all the lols

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
why did mitrovic leave?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Brilliant. And that’s the 2 loan signings from PL teams so no other ones happening I’d wager. Ashley too right to actually buy someone

https://twitter.com/LukeEdwardsTele/status/958713763401797632

from sky

BREAKING NEWS

Manchester City make a final offer to Leicester involving a player plus cash worth up to £65m for Riyad Mahrez.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/958717787089891328

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Surely they're out of places to play midfielders? I know it's Pep, but geez.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
maybe he's just bad against liverpool but i've not been particularly impressed by that guy the last couple years.

edit - I still wanted liverpool to buy him this window but for half that amount

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Surely they're out of places to play midfielders? I know it's Pep, but geez.

Sane is injured for 6 weeks and he's not CL tied

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lol imagine Mahrez, Leicester luxury player who enjoys all the other Leicester players covering for his lack of defensive effort, in a high pressing system

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I thought sky had stopped sending reporters to the grounds on deadline day?

That woman's asking for a dildo to the face imho.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Andy King on loan ffs what's the point bringing in another midfielder?

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Rambo is a loving legend no way we get rid of him.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
If Pep signs Mahrez he will have spent £500m in 18 months

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose why is Newcastle signing a goalkeeper

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Jose why is Newcastle signing a goalkeeper

darlow is a bit poo poo and elliott is a permacrock i guess

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
West Ham have sold Sakho and are about to sell Ayew. Gold and Sullivan have been trying to get clubs to give us their best players on loan (to the extent that one of the targets was personally insulted by them trying to do this). They have now turned their attention to some shitclogger from Preston North End that even the PNE fans think is poo poo. He's scored 18 goals in 87 appearances for Preston and we're about to pay 10 million for him.

We're an absolute joke

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
This was in Football Italia's live blog

quote:

If nothing else, we've got a transfer first today.

Turkish club Harunustaspor have signed 22-year-old Omer Faruk Kiroglu - for 0,0524 bitcoins.

That's €442.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

West Ham have sold Sakho and are about to sell Ayew. Gold and Sullivan have been trying to get clubs to give us their best players on loan (to the extent that one of the targets was personally insulted by them trying to do this). They have now turned their attention to some shitclogger from Preston North End that even the PNE fans think is poo poo. He's scored 18 goals in 87 appearances for Preston and we're about to pay 10 million for him.

We're an absolute joke

lmao htey love to sign a poo poo striker

Colback rejected a move to Hull because apparently its too far south lol

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

sebzilla posted:

I'd completely forgotten Eto'o went to Everton. Also embarassing to be Mallorca or the other garbage teams not included in that video.

Also goofy that they list Real Madrid even though he played like no games for them.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

lmao htey love to sign a poo poo striker

Colback rejected a move to Hull because apparently its too far south lol

I hope he goes back to Sunderland because who gives a gently caress, he’s on a good wage, get rid

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this is cool and good

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/st...y-live-14222550

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/958743642017058816

Lame

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

This was in Football Italia's live blog

lmao

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
Arsenal are the nicest team in the league, any time one of their rivals wants a player they are always happy to help.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Arsenal's ahead of the curve with a cryptocurrency sponsorship then

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Bea Nanner posted:

why did mitrovic leave?

Based on how Gayle and Joselu are a bit poo I think there must be more to it, but a lot of people just think Rafa doesn't trust him to not get sent off or do as he's asked.

It's a shame because I think he's a way better finisher than Joselu and probably Gayle too, but (especially if you believe that bit above) he's just a bit mental sometimes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's the right thing to do for his career, just like it was the right thing to do for Cech's career when Chelsea sold him to us. At the very least Arsenal should be nicer than Abramovich.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

Arsenal's ahead of the curve with a cryptocurrency sponsorship then

They'll be buying players for the equivalent of 500 euros soon enough.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

£18.5 million which we'll probably pocket rather than, oh I don't know, spend it on a decent loving midfield or defender.

Rubbish.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

WMain00 posted:

£18.5 million which we'll probably pocket rather than, oh I don't know, spend it on a decent loving midfield or defender.

Rubbish.

18.5 mil is not going to buy you anyone decent any more I think, which is insane but that's where we are.

Pastore's agent told Inter to gently caress off and he's staying at PSG which is Very Good.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

18.5 mil is not going to buy you anyone decent any more I think, which is insane but that's where we are.

Pastore's agent told Inter to gently caress off and he's staying at PSG which is Very Good.

Manolas' release clause is 33m iirc, I'm sure we could find 14.5m in the couch cushions.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

wicka posted:

Elneny is the only positionally disciplined midfielder Arsenal have, he's worth his weight in gold.

His weight in gold is about £2.2million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

His weight in gold is about £2.2million.

You forgot to account for the time he trolled Sanchez about missing the world cup, so add 40m.

• Locked thread