Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade

Injecting organic steroids into my rear end with a needle made of hemp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Eat your peas or the Vegetable Tyrant will come and turn everything into pea: Pea lollipops, pea icecream, pea butter...There's no stopping the Vegetable Tyrant once he starts so nom nom, little Timmy.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I had a funny joke that couldn't be its own thread, but I forgot it.

alnilam

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I had a funny joke that couldn't be its own thread, but I forgot it.

nooooo

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

edit: jokes that are actually just weird thoughts that you're thinking about this morning and you shouldn't develop a thread for

This is a good number of my posts, and an even greater number of my day to day jokes in person.

Piso Mojado

goth dog

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

A yellow lab that desperately wishes it could be a black lab.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
bored kid in a high fantasy world, sitting in class, doodling a picture of a businessman totally crushing his presentation to the board on the back of a notebook.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Twenty Four

mysterious frankie posted:

bored kid in a high fantasy world, sitting in class, doodling a picture of a businessman totally crushing his presentation to the board on the back of a notebook.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

mysterious frankie posted:

after class he and his friends d&d as actuaries and IT guys

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

alnilam

Twenty Four

wow on point lol

mysterious frankie

A hidden camera prank show starring Joe Piscopo where his big catch phrase is “you just got Piscopwned”

----------------

vanisher

The adventures of goth service dog

Papa Was A Video Toaster

ghost emoji posted:

after class he and his friends d&d as actuaries and IT guys

stop doxxing me!

vanisher

Goth service dog tried to walk me into oncoming traffic again *laughtrack*. Looks like hes COLLIE out for help *laughtrack, opening for show begins playing*

wearing a lampshade

vanisher posted:

Goth service dog tried to walk me into oncoming traffic again *laughtrack*. Looks like hes COLLIE out for help *laughtrack, opening for show begins playing*

Theme from Goth Service Dog: Good Boys Don't Cry

cda

by Hand Knit
through my research i have rediscovered an old form of psychological torture: oil lamping.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

"there are four lamps!"

cda

by Hand Knit
Ahab: A white whale took me leg!
Stubb: Are you sure it was white? Maybe it was kind of gray?
Ahab: It was white, I tell ye!
Stubb: The reason I'm asking is, a white whale's not very likely, is it.
Ahab: I saw it with my own two eyes!
Stubb: Yes, well, our senses can deceive us. I thought I saw a white whale once, turned out to be squid corpse. Maybe a squid corpse took your leg?
Ahab: It was a whale! White a hill of snow and big as a church steeple.
Stubb: Okay, okay. No need to get upset. It was a whale, which would mean it was grey. That's the usual color of whales.
Ahab: It was white!
Stubb: Sometimes when the sun hits the water it kind of lights things up. Makes them look white when they're really greyish. I reckon that's what happened to you.
Ahab: A white whale!
Stubb: You mean like a beluga? Or a narwhal? Those can be white. Not real big on the whole leg-eating thing though.
Ahab: A sperm whale, he was, with a head like a broad Roman wall and a tail like a double-scythe at harvest-time!
Stubb: Uh huh *does wiggly fingers at head thing to the crew*

----------------

alnilam

cda posted:

Ahab: A white whale took me leg!
Stubb: Are you sure it was white? Maybe it was kind of gray?
Ahab: It was white, I tell ye!
Stubb: The reason I'm asking is, a white whale's not very likely, is it.
Ahab: I saw it with my own two eyes!
Stubb: Yes, well, our senses can deceive us. I thought I saw a white whale once, turned out to be squid corpse. Maybe a squid corpse took your leg?
Ahab: It was a whale! White a hill of snow and big as a church steeple.
Stubb: Okay, okay. No need to get upset. It was a whale, which would mean it was grey. That's the usual color of whales.
Ahab: It was white!
Stubb: Sometimes when the sun hits the water it kind of lights things up. Makes them look white when they're really greyish. I reckon that's what happened to you.
Ahab: A white whale!
Stubb: You mean like a beluga? Or a narwhal? Those can be white. Not real big on the whole leg-eating thing though.
Ahab: A sperm whale, he was, with a head like a broad Roman wall and a tail like a double-scythe at harvest-time!
Stubb: Uh huh *does wiggly fingers at head thing to the crew*

I miss the extremely slow reading of moby dick, but i don't blame you for stopping either

alnilam

albany academy posted:

"there are four lamps!"

lol now I'm picturing an old timey picard

the unabonger

cda posted:

through my research i have rediscovered an old form of psychological torture: oil lamping.

i didnt get it my first read over but then i read the other posts and wow this is good.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Fursuiters except the suits are of politicians.
"I identify as a Rom Emanuel, but I hate when everyone assumes I want to love every Obama ever."

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

You know what I love about you, sweetheart? You always sink to my level.

wearing a lampshade

"I started listening to the Sisters of Mercy when I was 16. I heard the first album, and it blew me away. And those posters... Andrew Eldritch is so dreamy. I went out and asked the clerk if there were any other records I should get, and I bought everything he suggested. I started doing my eyeliner like Souixsie right away. I've never looked back."
- Kierkegaard, On Identity

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Bitcoin

mysterious frankie

albany academy posted:

"I started listening to the Sisters of Mercy when I was 16. I heard the first album, and it blew me away. And those posters... Andrew Eldritch is so dreamy. I went out and asked the clerk if there were any other records I should get, and I bought everything he suggested. I started doing my eyeliner like Souixsie right away. I've never looked back."
- Kierkegaard, On Identity

hahaha

----------------

El Generico

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

what do you call a joke with no punchline

Adult Swim

take the moon

by sebmojo

when it comes to bitcoin news, i like to stay crypto-current

----------------

Harold Fjord
As I prepare to telecommute beginning next week, what should I say to other passengers on the bus that I see regularly? Are gifts appropriate? If someone is not there should I ask the driver to give it to them next time? Will the people I see less regularly that I forget to gift get jealous?

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Fursuiters except the suits are of politicians.
"I identify as a Rom Emanuel, but I hate when everyone assumes I want to love every Obama ever."

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

spectres of autism posted:

when it comes to bitcoin news, i like to stay crypto-current

Boo. Boooooooooooooooooo.

I'm cheering you in ghost.

Twenty Four

Nevvy Z posted:

Boo. Boooooooooooooooooo.

I'm cheering you in ghost.

lol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I had a breakfast cider today. It's just like a regular cider but you're an alcoholic.

vanisher

Youve heard of dog fights, right? Well check this out - fish fights.

Just picked up two mean looking goldfish. I'm gonna put them in the same bowl and watch them fight for my amusement.

vanisher

*I hold my hand out, then slowly make a fist with my thumb held sideways... Then twist it down*

(nothing happens because these are just goldfish)

vanisher

"Let the games begin" I say, sprinkling some food into the bowl.

But its just two fish in a well decorated tank, pretty peacefully enjoying being fed.

Farecoal

There he go
Gonna ruin the joke and say that if you put two male betta fish together you will in fact have a brutal fish fight

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

You'll have a betta fish fight :rimshot:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I lay two fish sticks on a plate equidistant from some tartar sauce.

"Let the games begin!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Farecoal posted:

Gonna ruin the joke and say that if you put two male betta fish together you will in fact have a brutal fish fight

beta fish would be alphas if they would just take the redpill