Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
Sanro is the only ship that i accept if my mihawk being kunia theory doesnt pan out and zoro and mihawk dont lustfully kiss deep into heated battle after zoro finally realizes on a tall flight of steps who mihawk really was/is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Zoro drops the blade from his mouth, realizing the third sword he was meant to hold was right in front of him this whole time.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The fabled four sword style. I thought it was just a myth!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Has Hawkeye ever had a silly reaction face?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Mihawk has had a bunch of expressions, none of which are any flavor of gobsmacked, flabbergasted, Enelface, or similar.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mihawk's expressions are stoic, unamused, bemused, mildly amused, and stoically murderous.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Want Mihawk to make the same face Luffy did when he found Brulee again.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I want more examples of my favorite luffy face

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Countblanc posted:

I want more examples of my favorite luffy face

this is the face I imagine mihawk made when he cut out zoro's eye

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Fawf posted:

this is the face I imagine mihawk made when he cut out zoro's eye

I had to try. the thought made me laugh too much

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

thank you so much

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

hell astro course posted:

It's beautiful

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Thank you for this, it's perfect.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

:perfect:

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:

:emptyquote:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

very good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Hey guys, only 7 more issues until 900 and Oda stops dragging on these chapters :unsmith:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

RealFoxy posted:

Hey guys, only 7 more issues until 900 and Oda stops dragging on these chapters :unsmith:

ya what the heck oda!!! im gonna be annoyed if he just turns 900 into like when he finally beats katakuri :(

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

I'm optimistic that he beats katakuri a few chapters before 900, and something else hits at the big nine zero zero

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

anime was right posted:

ya what the heck oda!!! im gonna be annoyed if he just turns 900 into like when he finally beats katakuri :(
I'm guessing a new power-up for Luffy or Big Mom is "defeated". The way this has been drug out for so long there's not much else it could be unless Oda actually does one/both of those things early and has something out of the park happening like Blackbeard swooping in to get the kill on Big Mom while she's in a food coma

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

add up all the digits in 900 and its the same number of letters in blakbeard

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

JahRoo posted:

I'm optimistic that he beats katakuri a few chapters before 900, and something else hits at the big nine zero zero

:bignews: morgans joins the crew

Uldor
Feb 23, 2009

Gear... Fourth!
893 Spoilers out:

Chapter 893: "Charlotte Family 36th Daughter Flanpe".

Flashback to Rayleigh teaching Luffy to use the Observation Haki saying that it's essentially one's instincts amped up to a higher level. The ability to unconsciously sense things and react to them.

Flampe shoots a paralyzing needle at Luffy but he avoids it. He's fading in and out of consciousness --and every time he's unconscious his instincts or observation haki kicks in and saves him.

The underlings are trying not to be discovered by Katakuri, but Flampe is laughing at Luffy who's in her words "Wobbling around like a newborn deer". Katakuri finds out they're watching because she's dissing Luffy. He gets mad at Flampe. He realised Luffy's movements were weird, but he didn't know why, and upon finding out Flampe is there, he puts two and two together.

He says "As if I'd want a victory where I got help from you all sniping from the sides."

Flampe says she's the cutest and most sensible of Katakuri's little sisters, so she's the only one who truly gets him. But Katakuri stabs himself responds "A MAN'S FIGHT DOESN'T NEED BACKUP! TO LAUGH AT HIM IS THE SAME AS LAUGHING AT ME!"

She sees his mouth and face. They think Katakuri's face is the result of some curse. Flampe doesn't even believe he's her brother anymore and compares him to an eel which is what they used to call Katakuri as a kid. Flampe tells her underlings to take his picture so they can show it to everyone. She's mad he'd do something as disgusting as getting his blood on her.

Katakuri apologizes about the interference, and says a pirate's fight has no place for cowardly stuff like that. Katakuri has the Conquerors Haki and knocks everyone out.

Katakuri: "I won't....think of you as beneath me anymore".

Luffy: For real? Thanks...!! but I'm going to win!

Chapter end.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Thinking it's fake. It does not seem right.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

MonsterEnvy posted:

Thinking it's fake. It does not seem right.

They're real, going by the raws.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
ultra-instinct Luffy

Katakuri's voice has been confirmed and it's Daisuke Ono. I can't think of a better choice for OP's resident JoJo.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I would love Jotaro to be one of Mom's sons

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Uldor posted:

893 Spoilers out:

Chapter 893: "Charlotte Family 36th Daughter Flanpe".

Flashback to Rayleigh teaching Luffy to use the Observation Haki saying that it's essentially one's instincts amped up to a higher level. The ability to unconsciously sense things and react to them.

Flampe shoots a paralyzing needle at Luffy but he avoids it. He's fading in and out of consciousness --and every time he's unconscious his instincts or observation haki kicks in and saves him.

The underlings are trying not to be discovered by Katakuri, but Flampe is laughing at Luffy who's in her words "Wobbling around like a newborn deer". Katakuri finds out they're watching because she's dissing Luffy. He gets mad at Flampe. He realised Luffy's movements were weird, but he didn't know why, and upon finding out Flampe is there, he puts two and two together.

He says "As if I'd want a victory where I got help from you all sniping from the sides."

Flampe says she's the cutest and most sensible of Katakuri's little sisters, so she's the only one who truly gets him. But Katakuri stabs himself responds "A MAN'S FIGHT DOESN'T NEED BACKUP! TO LAUGH AT HIM IS THE SAME AS LAUGHING AT ME!"

She sees his mouth and face. They think Katakuri's face is the result of some curse. Flampe doesn't even believe he's her brother anymore and compares him to an eel which is what they used to call Katakuri as a kid. Flampe tells her underlings to take his picture so they can show it to everyone. She's mad he'd do something as disgusting as getting his blood on her.

Katakuri apologizes about the interference, and says a pirate's fight has no place for cowardly stuff like that. Katakuri has the Conquerors Haki and knocks everyone out.

Katakuri: "I won't....think of you as beneath me anymore".

Luffy: For real? Thanks...!! but I'm going to win!

Chapter end.

boundman av rules just wanted to say

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i like the sweet steam collar he gets

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

JahRoo posted:

He's going to find the One Piece at chapter 900. Book it.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

GEAR

FIFTH

*three week break*

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Luffy's next ability should be his own spin on the Joestar family secret technique.

Gear...REVERSE

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Oh Snapple! posted:

Luffy's next ability should be his own spin on the Joestar family secret technique.

Gear...REVERSE

Didn't Usopp give a name to just running away at one point early in the story? I'm thinking during the Arlong Park arc, just before he decides to stand and fight Chew, but I could be misremembering.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

tsob posted:

Didn't Usopp give a name to just running away at one point early in the story? I'm thinking during the Arlong Park arc, just before he decides to stand and fight Chew, but I could be misremembering.

He does Usopp Dash in Film Gold

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Chapter 893

Katakuri is the best

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that was a real fast turn around on his fan club. also

frajaq posted:

Katakuri is the best

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I would love Jotaro to be one of Mom's sons

Is that the one from Stardust Crusaders?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is shaping up to be a manly battle nearly on par with Franky vs Senor Pink.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I love how Luffy vs Rob Lucci was straight up Kung fu....

but Luffy vs Katakuri turned into straight up boxing hajime ippo ashita no joe territory

edit:

it also occured to me luffy was only losing to katakuri because he was constantly getting sniped, thus having to predict a much heavier load than katakuri

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Feb 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
How long until they agree to just not dodge each other's punches