Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Andy Dufresne posted:

I'm going to be at Bondi beach in 4 weeks I will find these bitcoin men

Look for two men living life without limitations on $22,000 each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
And it's back over 8.8

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004

Andy Dufresne posted:

I'm going to be at Bondi beach in 4 weeks I will find these bitcoin men

The naked boobs might be better at that beach. At least they were 20 years ago. I'm old.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can I buy some 1080 TI's yet ?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

zaurg posted:

The naked boobs might be better at that beach. At least they were 20 years ago. I'm old.

i can confirm boobs are still good

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jonathan posted:

Can I buy some 1080 TI's yet ?

for real though can't wait for this clown show to stop being hyped already

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

zaurg posted:

I will make sure to cover my wife's eyes

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

As a certified floor diagnoser with experience calling floors at many other numbers, I'm stating for the record that I have a good feeling about 8500 now that it has been upwards of eight hours

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

And it's back over 8.8

30 minutes has passed, so naturally, as with all stable and legitimate currencies, this is no longer true

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
analysts say, they job title says anal lol, butts go up

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
butts up face down that’s what I say

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

buttcoin more like butt go in haha

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

please buy my dead gay coin

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Japanese authorities have just raided Coincheck

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm so stoked for deeply discounted graphics cards so I can really step up my deepfakes

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Dolphin posted:

I'm so stoked for deeply discounted graphics cards so I can really step up my deepfakes

dont tell coiners about the deepfake economy or gpu's may never come down

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I look forward to waking up to a true thread title.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Dolphin posted:

i will pay you 1 bitcoin for a deepfake of me loving emilia clark thank you friend i need it to win a bet

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004

Sounds like a good thing

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
So I guess 8500 is the current floor. I guess 8000 will be the next, then 7500 blah blah.

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

So I guess 8500 is the current floor. I guess 8000 will be the next, then 7500 blah blah.

The certified floor diagnoser above agrees.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Floors are normally only valid for a few hours anyway

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Have we hit any capitulation yet? Or still in the middle of fear?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbqecKr-2c0

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

How is it okay to schill a ponzi scheme to children?

As a child of the 70s I was exposed to Fonzie schemes on a regular basis on TV and I turned out okay.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you had a friend that bought 10 BTC at 18,000 each when would you expect them to be back that high? Month or two, probably?

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
Bitcoins could finally die and have ETH or something take over or they could go to 20,000 next month.

This stuff is dumb as poo poo and nobody knows what it's actually going to do. The evidence is your friend dropping $180,000 on something they know nothing about.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Everyone laughed at me when I posted that graph that showed the obvious path bitcoin was headed towards. Just a bunch of FUD they said.

Well look who's laughing going down the bitcoin elevator towards the bottom floor.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Com'on Bitcoin. I want sane GPU prices back.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

veiled boner fuel posted:

If you had a friend that bought 10 BTC at 18,000 each when would you expect them to be back that high? Month or two, probably?

lol with cash or on credit?

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

veiled boner fuel posted:

I dunno, you have to be REALLY high to buy bitcoin at that price.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
If you bought in at 18k, the smart thing to do is buy more at this great discount to bring down your average cost.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

joats posted:

Everyone laughed at me when I posted that graph that showed the obvious path bitcoin was headed towards. Just a bunch of FUD they said.

Well look who's laughing going down the bitcoin elevator towards the bottom floor.

People just grew complacent and didn't post enough #btcthestandard's.

1 #btcthestandard = 1 satoshi saved :angel:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

As a child of the 70s I was exposed to Fonzie schemes on a regular basis on TV and I turned out okay.

I love you, man.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

If any of these market manipulators are out there reading:

You're kidding yourself you think you can scare me into cracking. I'm one step ahead of your transparent bullshit, and the thought of budging hasn't even crossed my mind. You are gonna gently caress yourself over playing this very obvious, weak game. You are going to go down because after you run off all the cowards it's just gonna be people like me left and you are getting hosed... just warning you!

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

why are so many people falling for this?

Do you really think the whales, wall street, etc. want this easy money to stop? the price crashes and they win the GAME AGAIN. They literally don't have to do much these days to manipulate us. They twist words in order to make everyone think the sky is falling and it works. come on, stop listening to every single FUD you come across because most of them are BS.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Everybody who panic sells is an idiot. We will see 100K before the end of 2018. Whales are trying to get coins for cheap now that LN has arrived all the shitcoins are pooping their pants. LN will be the end of paypal in just one or two years. And Bitcoin prices will go to one million in a couple of years. So now price is 10 000 which is super cheap if you know we are going to 1000 000 USD per Bitcoin in just 5 years. Just look at the past, Bitcoin always comes out strong every time.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
There's only one bitcoin. We got the market cornered!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Well, I gotta say I don’t like this big slice of dick pizza