Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

And a redraw

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RareAcumen posted:

And a redraw

one of the all-time classics, now in HD!

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

1993, this is some vintage fanart here. :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/suekichiii/status/957214143907442688

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery

Don't think I've seen these before, like the name of the shop :3

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Pop Team Epic still good. I'd even go so far as to say the english male dub is some of the best voice acting I've ever seen.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:
In the grim darkness of space an alternate timeline:

(I don't actually know the source; I grabbed it and translated it from another SA fanart thread ages ago. Invictus might remember, I think he was there.)

The album is here and includes one last page that I didn't post because I'm re-reading it and I don't understand how I translated it or if it was a reference to anything, and I lost the original pages ages ago.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/958762124041379840https://twitter.com/Arbys/status/956934764027461639

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Casull posted:

In the grim darkness of space an alternate timeline:

(I don't actually know the source; I grabbed it and translated it from another SA fanart thread ages ago. Invictus might remember, I think he was there.)

The album is here and includes one last page that I didn't post because I'm re-reading it and I don't understand how I translated it or if it was a reference to anything, and I lost the original pages ages ago.

Warhammer: A hobby so expensive only rich nobles can get into it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Internet Kraken posted:

Warhammer: A hobby so expensive only rich nobles can get into it.

Actually with the new starter kits and Start Collecting boxes getting into Warhammer is cheaper than ever

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Actually with the new starter kits and Start Collecting boxes getting into Warhammer is cheaper than ever

Yeah, so's the first hit of crack.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Casull posted:

yeah, I posted them, I think in the original Ins Anely Sexy thread, originally asking for a translation. I don't remember where I got them, might've been /tg/ way back when. From the artstyle, it looks like an older manga style.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

The original, at the very least, is Shirley by Kaoru Mori, who also made the much more well-known Emma. Most of the non-Warhammer artwork looks like it's taken directly from the original.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

KennyMan666 posted:

The original, at the very least, is Shirley by Kaoru Mori, who also made the much more well-known Emma. Most of the non-Warhammer artwork looks like it's taken directly from the original.
Huh, she did A Bride's Story(Otoyomegatari) too? That's one of my favorites, it's set in Turkish central Asia in the late 1800's, and mostly follows a woman who is married away to a young man in another village. It's a setting you really don't see covered in comics or manga much at all and has some extremely gorgeous artwork. It's mostly pretty heartwarming and upbeat but also often deals with the harsh realities of living in that area in that era. Some non-fanart samples of the artwork from it:

Don't really have fanart of it and couldn't really find anything related to it that was decent on short notice, so here's I assume a tracing of a wrestler doing a thing

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

RareAcumen posted:

And a redraw

In a similar vein:

EmmyOk posted:

2. All images must be in [timg] tags. It doesn’t matter how many you are posting or what size they are.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 12:51 on Feb 6, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
:nws: unless you work at a gym.

EmmyOk posted:

1. Keep content work-safe. This rule is highly subjective and so, guess what? That gives us a lot of leeway in punishing you! No explicit art. No fetish art. No questionable art of canonically underage characters, even if they’re possessed by five thousand year old witches. Et cetera and so forth. Use your brains.

Also the very first post in this thread

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Can we post NWS stuff linked behind :nws: tags?

Cuz putting a total ban on NWS stuff excludes a lot of potentially funny pictures. Fanart threads are more fun when there are few rules.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Paladinus posted:

removed

I have nothing but the utmost respect for whoever took the time to put all of this together.

Ramos has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Feb 2, 2018

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Crypt of the Necrodancer

Stardew Valley

Warhammer 40k (Eisenhorn)

40k (Ciaphas Cain)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Matt, get out of this fetish comic!

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Whatever this was, it’s gone now... thankfully?

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Baron Snow posted:

Whatever this was, it’s gone now... thankfully?

Wow that was fast. What the hell. It was a 16 minute compilation of...something? Naked dudes in a memetastic video that I didn't understand, but it had something to do with a compilation regarding some 2017 wrestling convention. I still don't get the why, or even the what to be exact.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

EmmyOk posted:

1. Keep content work-safe. This rule is highly subjective and so, guess what? That gives us a lot of leeway in punishing you! No explicit art. No fetish art. No questionable art of canonically underage characters, even if they’re possessed by five thousand year old witches. Et cetera and so forth. Use your brains.

Also the very first post in this thread

Cuz putting a total ban on NWS stuff excludes a lot of potentially funny pictures. Fanart threads are more fun when there are few rules.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://imgur.com/a/nKOkv Avatar the Last Airbender but with Star Wars instead

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

There's no NWS content in this thread and that includes linking externally. The OP says imgur albums in specific but you should use your heads. I hope you will take your time off to meditate on this. Also the very first post in this thread

I've been playing Before the Storm recently

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 13:52 on Feb 2, 2018

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

x
You missed the embed in Ramos' quote

SpiritualDeath has a new favorite as of 19:18 on Feb 2, 2018

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

SpiritualDeath posted:

You missed the embed in Ramos' quote

Not even sure if that matters anymore since it's gone but I edited out the link.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Ramos posted:

Pop Team Epic still good. I'd even go so far as to say the english male dub is some of the best voice acting I've ever seen.

Its amazing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
So in other news the Fire/Fight Dex is still going strong, and has nearly completed Gen III:

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/drnoodlemage/status/959503514929127425

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's a real missed opportunity to not have the mustache be two flexing arms.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

The SpongeBob SquarePants Anime - OP 2

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

incredible

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Note that this is the artist of Death Note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I got a random hankering to find this one again, so that means it's time to start a new thread tangent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIgywfwJ4h8

• Locked thread