Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

My vape has one button. Click it 5 times to turn it on. Click it twice to change the temp.

EASY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gpen pro? I got one of those for my dad for christmas. he uses this terrible plastic bong right now with a skull on it

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Fried Watermelon posted:

My vape has one button. Click it 5 times to turn it on. Click it twice to change the temp.

EASY

same. also it was $20 and its the same size and appearance as any regular ball point pen, which is extremely convenient.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Tomorrow I get to enjoy sweet sweet green again.

but I ask you. does anyone else use 2 grinders for their bud? 1 big grinder with a keif catcher for the initial grind and then a smaller plastic grinder to make that 2nd grind finer? if so can you recommend me a good 2nd grinder? the one I use was a knockoff of the grinder that comes with volcanos but they are few and far between for good ones

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

You might wanna check out the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder, it's made for exactly those purposes :D

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

If I ever need to grind my poo poo up into powder I just let it dry for a day then run it through a regular grinder:

Alternatively, a cheapo electric coffee grinder will turn weed into dust.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

If I ever need to grind my poo poo up into powder I just let it dry for a day then run it through a regular grinder:

Alternatively, a cheapo electric coffee grinder will turn weed into dust.

I dont need to but i feel it lasts longer with a finer grind and hits a little better

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

if this trash of a thread beats my wind man thread im never playing WoW again

are you still playing WoW?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Fried Watermelon posted:

EASY

Yeah what's with this poo poo. App control is dumb but this is dumber. It's like the manufacturer is like "we must have only ONE button for absolutely no reason and it has to control EVERYTHING"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Laserface posted:

Yeah what's with this poo poo. App control is dumb but this is dumber. It's like the manufacturer is like "we must have only ONE button for absolutely no reason and it has to control EVERYTHING"

yeah thats dumb, mine has the '5 push to lock' thing but also has an up and down button for temp/wattage/whatever. i think the the lock thing is a pretty clever way to use a single button as a switch that cant be pressed accidentally

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i used to have a mini wax vape pen i kept in my back pocket, and once before doing a show i either hosed up the locking procedure or just completely forgot to do lock it before putting it back in my pocket, then i went out and sat down on stage and like 15 mins in was like "hey my rear end is getting really hot OH gently caress"

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Arizers little rocker button is ideal. It's difficult to hold down in the "turn on" position accidentally by sitting on it or something and also gives you temperature setting control.

A lot of designers and engineers think simpler=better but there is a point where it inverts and simplicity becomes unintuitive.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i like when people get drunk they do embarassing poo poo that they forget and instantly regret once they are reminded, but when i smoke weed i do a lot of great stuff that i later remember, and feel great for having done.

example: bitch at work hates my guts but one day i go to work high, and the next day she's friendly and inviting me to the tavern with her friends. apparently when high i said some really nice poo poo at the right time or sometime, or belted out some smooth compliments, because that poo poo was dope. haha, dope. ah, weed.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

bring back old gbs posted:

lmaoooooooooo

"this thing has highly cutomizable temperature via the app. have you considered.... "low"?

'set it to low.'

with the app.

load up ur cellphone. to make the knob go down on the thing ur holding in ur hand. in front of ur face. use the app. to highly customize it from 'med' to 'low'.

Yes but seeing that when your high blows your mind

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

:lolplant:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

never leave a open bag of pork rinds on the floor if you have a cat. they can smell deep fried pig skin a mile away. it probably has enough sodium to give them a heart attack

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I spent my Saturday high, playing video games, and petting a cat

A good day

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
cat status: also high on life (and catnip)

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
I'm outta weed for 2 weeks! I always get in the habit of smoking it all in one big sesh if I have none left. I feel like I enjoy it way more and get higher considering it's just dusties/kief left over.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Laserface posted:

What more do you need to control that you need more than one button?

On and off, and change the temp. What do you need more buttons for?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

*crams edibles like a savage while staring bug-eyed at everyone flipping the gently caress out over electric pens and volcanic apps and tri-glycerin injected anti-ISO bong ovens*

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
loving same

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
High Maintenance on HBO is so good

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Tendai posted:

loving same

*already in hour 5 of drooling and melty as universes rage inside my head while everyone else is wasting time trying to fiddle the temp button to the seventh decimal place*

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

most vape pens have high medium and low it's really not that hard

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

bring back old gbs posted:

lmaoooooooooo

"this thing has highly cutomizable temperature via the app. have you considered.... "low"?

'set it to low.'

with the app.

load up ur cellphone. to make the knob go down on the thing ur holding in ur hand. in front of ur face. use the app. to highly customize it from 'med' to 'low'.

The setting isn't actually called "low." You can customize the temp in 1 degree increments from 430 F to 790 F. I was out and didn't have it in front of me, but there's the full details since you seem so bent out of shape about it. The Era doesn't require you to use or install the app. It defaults to 600 degrees if you use it straight out of the box, but if the vapor is hurting your throat, turning down the temp seems like a logical thing to try. Changing temp in 1 degree increments is pretty unnecessary, but if it's technically possible, why not include the option just for the hell of it.

Literally A Person posted:

Here's a thought. Why don't you ladies take garsh danged bong hit.

Because I can't keep a bong in my pocket for using whenever / wherever I want. I get really motion sick from pretty much everything and nothing, but CBD fixes it better than any motion sickness medicine. If I can keep an oil pen with CBD in my pocket, I can cure the nausea and dizziness on the spot.

Not gonna lie, I also like to have a little bit of THC right before I walk in the door of a restaurant, because then the food tastes extra good. I don't think standing outside a restaurant with a bong is gonna fly.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mnemosyne posted:

Because I can't keep a bong in my pocket for using whenever / wherever I want. I get really motion sick from pretty much everything and nothing, but CBD fixes it better than any motion sickness medicine. If I can keep an oil pen with CBD in my pocket, I can cure the nausea and dizziness on the spot.

Not gonna lie, I also like to have a little bit of THC right before I walk in the door of a restaurant, because then the food tastes extra good. I don't think standing outside a restaurant with a bong is gonna fly.

Sir, please. I'm trying to shitpost over here.

Also, as I have stated before, you can smoke anywhere. This is America (unless you live in some stupid europe) we can smoke weed because we are Americans. :911:

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Medical marijuana bill passes Virginia Senate 40-0 :dance:

http://www.newsleader.com/story/news/2018/02/05/medical-marijuana-bill-passes-virginia-senate-40-0-legal-let-doctors-decide/308363002/

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Yea but that's a very limited bill, though a step in the right direction.

Virginia is in a really weird spot. Northern VA is pretty democratic, and shares some culture with DC, one of the most liberal localities in the country (and where legal weed is available if you do a little work.) With the exception of Richmond and maybe another area, the rest of the state is pretty conservative re weed, and state Republicans don't want to budge on using the law to keep weed prohibited. In fact state senate Republicans just killed a decriminalization measure in favor of another one that will give you ONE chance to get caught with small amounts of weed. After your one chance is used you start facing the normal consequences.

Wtf, why not just a clean decrim bill?

Virginia will have to dragged into reform by other regions cause it's full of republicans and goober Hillary Clinton democrats.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

Mnemosyne posted:

Because I can't keep a bong in my pocket for using whenever / wherever I want.

You sure about that mate? This will fit in your pocket just fine.

https://www.rolluhbowl.com/

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Left VA years ago, don't miss it one bit and this is a pretty big part of why. Not the legal status of it really, just how god drat stupid that state is to be in. It wants to be a typical conservative pile of poop but it can't quite pull it off.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
You should probably watch King of the Hill while High on Marijuana.

Here's an episode, it's my favorite episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voxLcOt3zLI

edit - I forgot how good this episode ACTUALLY was. Boomhauer's dust in the wind speech is so great.

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Feb 7, 2018

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

bagmonkey posted:

edit - I forgot how good this episode ACTUALLY was. Boomhauer's dust in the wind speech is so great.

can confirm, pro click.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bagmonkey posted:

Also rewarded the internet with this remix/autotune. It's legitimately good. Almost makes me wish Judge would do an entire Legend of Boomhauer album in this style but it'd probably get old REALLY quick like Ron Swanson. It's probably best it exists in this form only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Osh-KYy4Cw

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
god drat thats a good little song

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Have you ever watched the episode where Hank smokes weed... ON WEED???

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dang ol', dust in the wind man

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i have like a tablespoon of kief at the bottom of my grinder what should i do with it

Caufman
May 7, 2007
1) Press it into cakes and smoke it.
2) Sprinkle it on herb and smoke it.
3) Sneeze and watch it fly into the atmosphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Caufman posted:

1) Press it into cakes and smoke it.
2) Sprinkle it on herb and smoke it.
3) Sneeze and watch it fly into the atmosphere.
you know me so well

also #2 is checked off. technically #3 as well if you count coughing from the hit you just did and blowing it off your bowl :saddowns: