Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

the_steve posted:

drat, I was getting nervous there for a minute. Finally got my last copy of the CE to drop off of Tamamo, so I can MLB it once the event is over.

Does anyone else hate going up against Fox Wife in a stage though? Attacking her and her crying "Stop! Stop! Please!" always feels more than a little domestic abusey to me.

It always sounded like we were just tickling her to be honest, which would make sense since she's a scary god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

quote:

Tesla believed that the entire Earth could act as an electrical resonator, and that by driving current pulses into the Earth at its resonant frequency from a grounded Tesla coil with an elevated capacitance, the potential of the Earth could be made to oscillate, creating global standing waves, and this alternating current could be received with a capacitive antenna tuned to resonance with it at any point on Earth.

Holy poo poo. What an absolute madman. His F/GO version is not nearly as exaggerated as I thought.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Feb 2, 2018

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Gloomy Rube posted:

You lucky git

I've been trying to get Nursery Rhyme since the christmas event :negative:
I got her twice last month or whenever it was. She's...okay?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Nursery Rhyme can crit good if you play your cards right.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

RanKizama posted:

I got her twice last month or whenever it was. She's...okay?

She’s actually got some decent offensive skills, which is fairly rare for casters, who are mostly split between support and garbage.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
what if we made 2 classes do less damage across the board. Because of reasons.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

What I don't understand is why they even have those hidden attack multipliers instead of just simply giving Assassins/Casters less raw attack and Lancers/avengers/berserkers/etc more raw attack.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
It’s flavor. Such is fate

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, a random ticket got me Mordred. Wow

I think at this point, I've gotten every servant that I've had more than a passing interest in getting besides Tamamo and Gilgamesh

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Cao Ni Ma posted:

good, no one likes sieg anyways

i like sumani

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Lancer rate up. Not only saber dragon appeared, but also bride umu as well.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i felt bad for seig, hes a cutey, jeanne should pick a better waifu tho

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

i felt bad for seig, hes a cutey, jeanne astolfo should pick a better waifu tho

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Largepotato posted:

Lancer rate up. Not only saber dragon appeared, but also bride umu as well.
That Saber dragon is a jerk and I’m tired of him showing his stupid face. Had to use two command seals today because of him.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

W.T. Fits posted:

So which Servant Class is Lowtax?

Saver because deep down, we are all Twice H. Pieceman

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Three Archer Dragons in a row on the Lancer-up 40AP. THREE. gently caress you, game, for making my chocolate grind an actual task.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Vengarr posted:

Holy poo poo. What an absolute madman. His F/GO version is not nearly as exaggerated as I thought.
The thing is, he is an absolute modern genius that could had pull it off like the rumored Earthquake machine.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

One run of Lancer up gave me a Saber Dragon and then Orion as the boss. Luckily Command Spells were charged. Cheeky fucker

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm running the 30AP Knights for the prospect of getting claws/seeds/feathers but I'm pretty close to just abandoning it to get to working on interludes and/or ember gathering (yet again!). The drop rates just don't seem all that great despite the larger number of enemy appearances (thanks to not having a dragon).

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Nate RFB posted:

I'm running the 30AP Knights for the prospect of getting claws/seeds/feathers but I'm pretty close to just abandoning it to get to working on interludes and/or ember gathering (yet again!). The drop rates just don't seem all that great despite the larger number of enemy appearances (thanks to not having a dragon).

I'm mainlining the bitter saber rateup myself. I wouldn't bother just for the shop, but it drops horseshoes at a decent clip and I need those so bad it justifies burning apples tbqh

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
It's OK Nate, I'm giving your Okita a dragon-slaying workout.

At this point pretty much every drops I get means more Mana Prisms, and I'm not gonna get them all, but I'm going for as many as I can since with KnK I could actually get all the mona lisas.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i'm looking at the JP translated valentines and jesus christ osakabe is too cute

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Hey Nate, throw a different CE on your Jack. I'm farming fangs on Wyvern Island and the chocolate isn't contributing to my quality of life.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bought out the Octuplet Crystals and the serpent statues. Feels good to actually have a supply of those for once.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

RanKizama posted:

Hey Nate, throw a different CE on your Jack. I'm farming fangs on Wyvern Island and the chocolate isn't contributing to my quality of life.
Sure, check back in about 3-4 hours.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

I've cleared a lot of the shop, only have the fous and half of the pieces/monuments left, so I'm taking a break to go ember farming for bride umu.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they are doing official TLs of the Riyo comics

http://fate-go.us/manga_fgo/comic01.html

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I think I'm gonna grab stuff from choco trades to sort of balance out the numbers of things I have right now. Maybe the Fous

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Fou, Fou ~! (download FGO!)

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Nate RFB posted:

Sure, check back in about 3-4 hours.
Much better. Thanks

I said yes ma'am.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Doing JP valentines and it really stands out how much more effort they put into newer servants' events compared to vanilla servants, who are mostly just "here's some chocolate, bye".

Like BB or Kiara not only are they long, not only do the choices you make change what scene you get significantly, if you choose wrongly those scenes are basically bad ends

BlondRobin
May 29, 2005

Sssh! Be vewy vewy quiet. It's wabbit season.

Bakanogami posted:

Doing JP valentines and it really stands out how much more effort they put into newer servants' events compared to vanilla servants, who are mostly just "here's some chocolate, bye".

Like BB or Kiara not only are they long, not only do the choices you make change what scene you get significantly, if you choose wrongly those scenes are basically bad ends

Hokusai’s event is long and while I don’t know how much the scenes branch, it also goes into some depth on how the division works with Hokusai being a single servant across two separate people, and how Oei and Hokusai live; it is actually a significant scene for the character. It’s very cool, and about a billion times longer than all the vanilla servant stories.

Even some of the shorter new characters like Penthesilea are both much more significant and punchier compared to the older events. To be honest, I’d kind of hoped with a new Valentines event they’d give the old cast new events and gifts, but I guess that would be a tremendous amount of work (and money to get a bunch of new gift CEs drawn up.) Hopefully they’ll get around to updating them next year...

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

RanKizama posted:

Much better. Thanks

I said yes ma'am.

Lucky bastard.

All I got from the new banner is another Emomiya. Sure, UBW level 2 is cool, but I want a third 5* dammit!

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

RanKizama posted:

Much better. Thanks

I said yes ma'am.

The cleavage is a bit much but I'm glad Medusa has a stronger form outside Gorgon and with a more colourful personality.

----

Team building-wise. I rolled a few new things and I'm wondering if I have something more optimal than what I'm running atm.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Plutonis posted:

That second roll on the third page :stare:.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BlazeEmblem posted:

That second roll on the third page :stare:.

Kajita posts his rolls on Twitter and it's some disgusting poo poo. Like two semiramis on the same 10

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Did everyone manage to get the most important thing: Clearing the shop of all the love chocolates from your servants?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Apparently the magic number is 452 quartz, not 422

My assassin curse is over.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Crasical posted:

Did everyone manage to get the most important thing: Clearing the shop of all the love chocolates from your servants?

Cleared every goddamn thing

thanks gacha CEs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Crasical posted:

I got chocolate from Altera and that was good enough for me.

FOR NOW.