Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jel Shaker posted:

I always thought the Nixon impeachment was quite ordered and guaranteed, but I now realise it was quite messy and could have gone full dictatorship in a heartbeat

How?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Some more The Donald

Hey guess what, if I wanted to read that poo poo I could go to reddit. Don't post it here just because you're crazy enough to read it

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
:hmbol: eat turds, Trump.

Sessions Goes Off-Script to Praise Rosenstein Before Memo Release

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sessions-goes-off-script-to-praise-rosenstein-before-memo-release

Jeff Sessions posted:

“Those two—Rod and Rachel—are Harvard graduates, they’re experienced lawyers. Rod had 27 years in the department. Rachel’s had a number of years in the department previously and so they both represent the kind of quality and leadership that we want in the department.”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

:hmbol: eat turds, Trump.

Sessions Goes Off-Script to Praise Rosenstein Before Memo Release

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sessions-goes-off-script-to-praise-rosenstein-before-memo-release

Fire him now! You know trump hates Sessions. He’s trying to be fired.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMnoa8dLw8

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lol

https://www.citizen.org/system/files/case_documents/2017_lobbyist_report_final_1.pdf

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

He didn’t lie, he said a foreign hate. Not domestic.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Just a subtle lol of omission: despite his apparent determination to court black voters (by guilt-tripping them with an unemployment rate that’s already spiked back up) Trump has failed to mark in any way the start of Black History Month.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"We have proof of deep corruption at the FBI that's going to blow the top off the whole thing!"
"Crazy, what are you going to do with it? Are people going to jail?"
"No we'll just release a memo about it"

You can see why I strain to believe this is actually a huge deal.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Yahoo Comments:

Thanks for the info, sir.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Can someone tweet piers Morgans:

Hey pierces would you mind clearing some thing up for me wrt the image you've posted too many times? Are you licking Trump's rear end in a top hat or are you sucking on his balls? I agree it is terrible what someone has done to you here but I am confused?? Which do you prefer to do? Thank you mister pears

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/alexkotch/status/959553833859977221

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/959533171460079616

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lol that everyone knows who carter page is now.

Who is carter page? I dunno. it's a mystery.

now : " CARTER PAGE IS SPIED ON BY THE AUTHORITARIANS GOBERNMENT AND MAGA! SAD!"

just lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/959566678165213185

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Yeah I'm GOP

Gonna
Offer
P to piss on my president

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Random Stranger posted:

You know, if I was under investigation for my Russian ties, I probably wouldn't let two Russian spies barred from from entering the US for killing journalists come to my house and have a meeting with me right before I made a big policy announcement on Russia. But then this is why I'm not working for renounce barely passer of the Montreal Cognative Assessment Test Donald Trump.

holy lol what the gently caress did i miss? i took a break from the thread right before the state of the union

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Space T Rex posted:

holy lol what the gently caress did i miss? i took a break from the thread right before the state of the union

Right before trump announced he wouldn't enforce the Russia sanctions that Congress voted nigh-unanimously to approve last year, he took meetings with no less than 3 known Russian spies.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Failing to enforce the sanctions and meeting with Russian spies isn't as interesting or important as the memo talk though.

We've possibly got a second memo incoming! and a democrat counter memo! I'm sure that'll all be important and clear things up.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Rosenstein is gonna be fired some say, and a MASSACRE. something something cleaning house.

maga

edit : Rep. Devin Nunes, Chairman of the Intelligence Committee admits he did not read the FISA applications before writing the memo.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/03/devin-nunes-fox-gop-memo-sot-erin.cnn

I didn't read the memo thats worse than EVERYTHING EVER CREATED, according to the GOP. no sir.

Lime Tonics fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Feb 3, 2018

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Applewhite posted:

I just wrote a memo, too:

Memo (official):

Trump is a retard who drinks piss. His followers are double retards who also drink piss so they can be like their hero (Hitler).

Congress pls release this at once. Widest possible distribution.

I’ve long suspected this to be the case but it’s good to have some concrete evidence now.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

quote from that article posted:

But Holman expressed surprise that the waiver was even sought, telling IBT, “The White House Counsel has routinely disregarded Trump’s ethics executive order, even to the point of not bothering to issue waivers where conflicts clearly exist and choosing simply to ignore the ethics rules altogether.”

nothing matters

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the police officer who doesn't investigate anyone for drug possession unless I have verified evidence of some ancillary salacious thing they did that isn't a crime

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This is bigly money, folks. You want in? All you need is a million. I know it seems like a short con. No. You'll reap rewards so glorious in the end! Right, Pence?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

red19fire posted:

Piers Morgan has tweeted this image 3 times already today:

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/959519485630742529

Repeatedly tweeting embarrassing cartoons about myself to own the libs.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
People complained about NEA funds going to Piss Christ but now you at least have a placeholder

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

red19fire posted:

Right before trump announced he wouldn't enforce the Russia sanctions that Congress voted nigh-unanimously to approve last year, he took meetings with no less than 3 known Russian spies.

how do we know this? if this is confirmed how is he not actively being interrogated right this second????

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

NotWearingPants posted:

I don't see why republicans care so much about how the FBI got a FISA warrant against Carter Page.

It's not like while recording his conversations they incidentally recorded Trump and/or members of the Trump transition team committing treason, right?

This is the political equivalent of a rabid animal backed into a corner, desperately trying to prevent the inevitable but only digging themselves a deeper ditch

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

quote:

I always thought the Nixon impeachment was quite ordered and guaranteed, but I now realise it was quite messy and could have gone full dictatorship in a heartbeat

All it would have taken was Hannity being around.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/geraldo-to-hannity-nixon-wouldnt-have-been-forced-to-resign-if-you-were-in-media-then/

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Space T Rex posted:

how do we know this? if this is confirmed how is he not actively being interrogated right this second????

Correction, it was the CIA director. But trump does illegal poo poo constantly, admits it, and nothing happens.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

“...but I didn’t swallow!”

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

handbandit posted:

“...but I didn’t swallow!”

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

It's me. I'm clutching my pear about this.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i wish i was clutching a pear right about now, i de eat that fucker

pears fuckig own

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
re: Nixon

We dodged a bullet with him, if we had had today's Republican ecosystem and a similarly raging partisan nutjob cabinet back then, he wouldn't have been impeached and he was a lot loving smarter than Turnip is.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Flesh Forge posted:

and he was a lot loving smarter than Turnip is.

It's amazing how much hinges upon Easy-D being fundamentally stupid.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
we have put the president down alot in this thread. but he represents america. the office. the idea of freedom.

i got nothing

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
i would still take a bullet though to defend the idea

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Egbert Souse posted:

I was once asked why I didn't just vote for Gary Johnson instead of Hillary if I wanted to not vote for Trump.

I did vote for Gary Johnson because Trump was not an option and I thought HRC would get us in a war in Syria. Clearly the joke was on me.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Jel Shaker posted:

We have John Dean to thank for helping that not to happen. Who is the John Dean of this clown shoes administration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

idgi, why did PIERCE morgan post an image of him rimming trump 3 times? I know he's a croney but this seems a tad gauche.

Because Trump is just that drat sexy thats why.

You or I might ask someone if they wanted to meet for coffee or a drink, he opens with rimming. Everyone is different.