Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Healthy, capacious sigmoid

e: of all the fuckin' snipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Phy posted:

Healthy, capacious sigmoid

e: of all the fuckin' snipes

Lmao

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

New thread title

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jesus fuckin Christ I mean I get that just plain jerking it sometimes isn’t going to be quite enough but loving sex weirds man.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RFC2324 posted:

New thread title

Strongly concur.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Directly related to the rear end trauma

Lube Enthusiast posted:

i used Maze's rendition of nvj ty Maze

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Directly related to the rear end trauma

As someone who posts in Australia thread I don't think you quite 'get' what it's about. We have more saga's than just tfab and his misadventures. We also have another poster who was treating the thread like it was his livejournal crapped on about how many days sober he was while still taking prescribed benzo's and was pretty much a goon in the well situation. There's plenty of other stories happening in that thread as well.

Anime_Ladies.html
Dec 13, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Drunk Nerds posted:

I've never seen so many crazies come out of the woodwork as I have in this E/N article
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846048

Wife hits her husband with a pillow for acting like a lazy manchild. Husband slaps her. 90% of the responses are trying to help, 10% of the responses attempt to blame the woman for "hitting him first." Then one person takes the bus in from left field to blame the whole thing on liberals.

Probations galore!

I didn't blame her for going first, I just warned her that kids wouldn't necessarily pick up the nuance of pillow vs anything else you have to hand :agesilaus:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Anime_Ladies.html posted:

I didn't blame her for going first, I just warned her that kids wouldn't necessarily pick up the nuance of pillow vs anything else you have to hand :agesilaus:

Which is why we should never dress in front of our children, because what if they mimic it, but can't pick up the nuance of shirt vs hot iron

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

personally i only cook in front of my children because they need to know the difference between food and plastic

my girl is 27 and my boy is 24 and they hate me

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

Drunk Nerds posted:

Which is why we should never dress in front of our children, because what if they mimic it, but can't pick up the nuance of shirt vs hot iron

One is a thin, light piece of fabric you can get inside of, one is a heavy chunk of hot metal you cannot no matter how hard you try

I'm not sure what your point is, but you're not making it very well at all. Kids have trouble with complex things like context (hitting is sometimes ok for fun with pillows but not usually! Jeremy leave her alone!), not with telling a shirt apart from an iron (one is light, thin fabric the other heavy hot metal. good luck putting on an iron kid). It's not remotely comparable to what the guy you quoted said

I don't get it at all. There's no way you actually think those are the same thing so you must be trying to make some point? But I just can't tell what it's supposed to be. I literally cannot parse your post. Over here all "does not compute" like a cut-rate robot

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to poo poo on my own chest

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
lol

I just really want to make it a verbose laughing magnificently thing but just :laffo:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I seem to remember that at slumber parties, you can have pillow fights and they very rarely escalate to knife fights

Octopoon
Jan 22, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Anne Whateley posted:

I seem to remember that at slumber parties, you can have pillow fights and they very rarely escalate to knife fights
wow your childhood friends were boring

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to poo poo on my own chest

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Korremar
Mar 1, 2010

You are so big!
So absolutely HUGE!
Can someone link the Greedo butthole thread, or at least the SAclopedia entry for it? I remember just enough about it to know that it happened, and almost nothing else.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Korremar posted:

Can someone link the Greedo butthole thread, or at least the SAclopedia entry for it? I remember just enough about it to know that it happened, and almost nothing else.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't know if it's gonna go down as one of the greatest in SA history, but we got a lively one over in GBS right now:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813781

Starts on page 2. Look for Harakari Potter and just follow along for the ride. It's still ongoing and sounds like it may be taking a turn towards the interesting soon.

e: greedo starts on pg. 5
e: payoff pg. 8

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 02:33 on Jan 27, 2018

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Did she ever end up killing the goon?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No and we still haven't gotten the picture of Hans Liszt in her butthole either. We did get to see a bunch of roadkill she arranged on his yard though.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I guess Liszt's burial place is known so it's theoretically possible

To be honest I don't want to sully my idea of Hungarian Rhapsody #2 via composer-in-butthole

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

harakiri potter is probably the best sport in the history of the forums considering his ex-girlfriend is very likely approaching psychotic murder levels of crazy

are you not entertained

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

harakiri potter is probably the best sport in the history of the forums considering his ex-girlfriend is very likely approaching psychotic murder levels of crazy

are you not entertained

Well,yes.but just like my sex life,the premise is more entertaining than the execution.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Not much of a saga (yet), but wouldn't want anyone to miss these gems from the gif thread

Ginette Reno posted:

To be honest e-sports are just like any other sport: men are way better. There is a ton of sexism in the gaming industry as in any other but I don't think that's what is preventing women from being on OWL teams.

If a girl was good enough to make one of the pro-OW teams I'm sure they would gladly take her but none are.

Ginette Reno posted:

There's more men than women that play games, so there's a larger pool of men to choose from. Men are also for whatever reason just better at practically every type of athletic sport than women. And e-sports is an athletic activity requiring handeye coordination and reflexes etc.

A talented enough woman might overcome that and make the league. It will probably happen at some point. There are some really good OW women who make it to top 500. Such a woman would have to deal with terrible sexism and creeps in the community because gamers are terrible people.

No, not trolling. I don't think women are bad at video games or anything, but being a top FPS player requires incredible reflexes, hand-eye, and a long history of playing such games. Guys get exposed to games earlier than women, there's more guys that play them than women, and guys tend to have biological athletic advantages over women.

Just because e-sports doesnt focus on physical strength and speed doesnt mean it's not still using attributes that men seem to be superior to women at like handeye, reflexes, etc. I mean poo poo look at the top dart players in the world. The top men would beat the top women.

:biotruths: :pcgaming:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Hey, I'm trying to recover the link to the (presumably gassed) Blue Story thread so I can compile the highlights in direct quotes. Anyone have it or remember what the thread title was at the end? I thought it was "BFC Girl: Can a lazy person cook?" but searching intitle:"cook" in archives got me nothing

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Stinky_Pete posted:

Hey, I'm trying to recover the link to the (presumably gassed) Blue Story thread so I can compile the highlights in direct quotes. Anyone have it or remember what the thread title was at the end? I thought it was "BFC Girl: Can a lazy person cook?" but searching intitle:"cook" in archives got me nothing

It's in E/N.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
thank you byob for killing a dog

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

exploded mummy posted:

thank you byob for killing a dog

Context?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nuebot posted:

Context?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007&pagenumber=1125&perpage=40#post480916515

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Nuebot posted:

Context?

Sad stories from the yob general chat...

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

in more canine news i just found out while researching subotnick for my thesis that he wrote a piece for synth called 'The Last Dream of the Beast' and The Beast was the dog i had from 4th grade til i had my back surgery at 27 and now im bawling like a baby just remembering her and what a good stupid dog she was

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

everry time she went to the vet she thought she was gon die so when my mom told me she was gonna take her and put her down tomorrow i said id take care of her and gave her my pain meds and chocolate ice cream til she went to sleep and read her buddhist scripture so she might move onto a good life next

it was the chapter The Elephant from the Dhammapada cuz elephants was her favorite animals to watch on tv

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

atually it was before my bday i had my surgery, so i lived with that dog from the age of 9 to 26

she wasnt really my dog though, id ask her whos dog she was and shed say "im my own dog!" but she always treated me like i was her person

i didnt want to put her down but it beats being in jail for avenging her by killing some vet tech. plus when i told some people i knew how it went down they said 'oh wow that does seem a lot nicer than going to the vet, maybe ill do that when my kitty gets real old'

even in death shes still a good do g :unsmith:

alnilam posted:

look there are some things you should probably keep to yourself and "i killed my own dog because i don't like the vet" is probably one of them

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That sounds like a less horrible time than when we put our dog down. The vet gave him a shot then went into the back for about 10 minutes and did something to a different dog who was yowling in pain the whole time and then came back to give him the second shot, thanked us for coming in, and went into the back again.

The whole time my dog was just looking at me with his eyes going from pain to calm to lifeless and the only thing I could do for him was pet his face and tell him he was a good boy.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
I put my dogs down in ritual combat like true warriors. It's the way they would want to go, suplexed through a table.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

well...

it's not exactly ol' yeller is it?

Caredresser
Oct 10, 2012

by zen death robot

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

As someone who posts in Australia thread I don't think you quite 'get' what it's about. We have more saga's than just tfab and his misadventures. We also have another poster who was treating the thread like it was his livejournal crapped on about how many days sober he was while still taking prescribed benzo's and was pretty much a goon in the well situation. There's plenty of other stories happening in that thread as well.

I'm sober now AND benzo free ;) someone peruse my posts in the thread and do a best of. I won't

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
just lol if you never fed a beloved companion poison to avoid traumatising then at the end of their life

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thatbastardken posted:

just lol if you never fed a beloved companion poison to avoid traumatising then at the end of their life

eeeh. im still on the old shotgun team

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
.22 will do a dog just fine if that's your preference.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

thatbastardken posted:

.22 will do a dog just fine if that's your preference.

I don't condone pulling a reverse John Wick on Smooches but .22 is a terrible idea unless you basically hate the dog and want to get point blank, right in their face, and make it extremely personal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

.22 rifles are accurate as all hell. You could probably shoot your sick dog in the face from like 100 yards if you were so inclined.