Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Maya Fey posted:

This is not a loving joke or a god drat game. I ate 3 boxes of "Fiber one bars" as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days and I cannot even understand how much I am loving farting. This is beyond insanity, and I am NOT exaggerating. I am farting at least 2 loud boisterous farts out of my rear end per 1 minute. I have been farting incessantly for the last 18 hours. I want to die, it's like I'm inhaling through my mouth and exhaling through my rear end. Continuous loud yelling moans are destroying my rear end in a top hat.

I know this is a bold claim, but if you don't believe it, try it yourself - you will regret. This is worse than the time I ate an entire box of sugar free cookies.

record yourself and sell as fetish video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Aw yea! I can see it now! A jar of them and a 12 pack of Schlitz an I guarantee you that sulfer smell WILL be back and I'll be sleepin in da garage!😅

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

lol if you don't casually eat 20 pickled eggs and drink a 12 pack or more every day just lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I only eat pickled pigs feet. All day every day

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Eggcellent. :hehe:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Maya Fey posted:

This is not a loving joke or a god drat game. I ate 3 boxes of "Fiber one bars" as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days and I cannot even understand how much I am loving farting. This is beyond insanity, and I am NOT exaggerating. I am farting at least 2 loud boisterous farts out of my rear end per 1 minute. I have been farting incessantly for the last 18 hours. I want to die, it's like I'm inhaling through my mouth and exhaling through my rear end. Continuous loud yelling moans are destroying my rear end in a top hat.

I know this is a bold claim, but if you don't believe it, try it yourself - you will regret. This is worse than the time I ate an entire box of sugar free cookies.

lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Always save one egg. This is the "plug" after consuming the rest of the eggs insert the plug into your butt.
This will hold in the farts.
When ready you can drive to the woods or other 'safe' zone and release the plug.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

why did this also show up on my YT homepage yesterday

spooky

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k

Maya Fey posted:

i'm crying

why does fart humor never get old?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Pickled and preserved stank things are what’s good in life.

Canned pickled fermented cpf lifestyle

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My rule is 1 beer/1 pink pickled egg. You'd think like six of this ratio and I'd be out for the count. However, I've been doing this for years, practicing, eating, farting. I'm up to 14. I'm not proud, I'm thirsty and hungry for the eggs. God save my soul.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i ate 3 of your eggs before bed and farted under the covers during the night. my wife convulsed in her sleep and did not wake up this morning.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

i ate 3 of your eggs before bed and farted under the covers during the night. my wife convulsed in her sleep and did not wake up this morning.

teach me your fart ways

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

These eggs are the BEST !!!! New Year's eve - 3 quarts of these eggs, 4 cases of beer, chips and cheese. It doesn't get any better.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Maya Fey posted:

You are going to be making GBS threads a brick soon if you haven't already.

Also picked eggs/beet eggs are great and pretty much the only way I'll eat a hard boiled egg.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Horse ate your eggs? Sounds fun. So the cloud of "wavy" horse gas had some good hang time? I'd take a shower with Lye soap after that ordeal. I bet your were on the floor busting a gut when your wife got a big whiff. Ha...Ha...Ha... Reminds me of the Mr. Ed show !!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

could guy fieri make a pickled egg so spicy even smash mouth couldn't eat it????

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

He ain't called Smashmouth for nothin

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

could guy fieri make a pickled egg so spicy even smash mouth couldn't eat it????

Yes guy fieri can make a regular rear end hard boiled egg for smash mouth the loving moron

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
frankie farter feasted on a fuckton of pickled eggs
on a fuckton of pickled eggs frankie farter feasted
if frankie farter feasted on a fuckton of pickled eggs
how many farts would frankie farter fart?

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

thinking bout thos eggs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

poo poo is real yall

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You can't trust an egg

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

poverty goat posted:

poo poo is real yall

i made these too. they're pretty good. a little salty for me.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

i made these too. they're pretty good. a little salty for me.

but how were the farts

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Hey guys, been a long time since I got around to postin, but I've had a TON of farts to smell and only one nose to smell em with. Everyone in the office elected me to go get them coffee today. I just got back from the Starbucks down the street with two armfuls of coffee carriers, only I made a *little* stop along the way. See I've been waiting for this chance for the longest time, and today it paid off. In an alleyway I ducked into on the way back, I put a fiber capsule into each cup. So, in about one or two hours I'll be treated to a literal buffet of farts! Right now I'm flushing my smellers out with nasal spray just so it's in tip-top form when everyone starts "making change" for my contribution.

I'll keep ya posted!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GvFgeVNos

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Maya Fey posted:

I ate 3 boxes of "Fiber one bars" as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days and I cannot even understand how much I am loving farting.

When I was a kid, maybe 10, I ate a dry package of Lipton 'French Onion Soup'. I was a weird kid, and dry soup mix was perfect "grab and go". But we were out of the usual 'Spring Vegetable.' I thought nothing of it...until my guts started rumbling. Within an hour or two, I was farting--a sharp 'crack!' like a .22 rifle--every minute, like clockwork. No big deal, it was Saturday, and they didn't really smell. All sound and fury. But my mother dragged me to church that evening. I begged her to sit up in the (usually empty) choir loft, at least. To my horror, there were already people up there in one of the two pews--an older girl that I had a huge crush on, and her gorgeous friend! Worst of all, the hard wooden pews did nothing to muffle the whipcracks erupting from between my cheeks.

I tried shifting. I tried squeezing. Nothing worked. Eventually, my mother batted me across the head and whispered, "For God's sake, go out to the vestibule!" So I made my way downstairs, trailing sad little toots the whole way. I milled around the empty vestibule for a while, reading the announcements and undoubtedly contaminating the holy water, until at last, I felt like the tank was empty. The tempest in my guts had calmed. I made my way back to my seat just in time for consecration of the Eucharist. Mass was almost over, and I was gonna make it.

Until we had to kneel. The shifting and straightening must have opened some pipes, allowing un-fermented soup powder to react with gastric juices and produce its horrifying product. I was trapped; my butt was aimed directly at the pew, a hard, angled surface perfectly constructed to ricochet the sound waves upward and outward at the high, open ceiling.

The church was silent as the priest performed the ritual of the Eucharist.

I could feel the pressure mounting. I swore I could hear bubbling. A spasm of pain gripped my gut. I squeezed. I shifted. I prayed, more fervently than I'd ever prayed before. But I knew it was futile. In sheer agony, I squeezed as tight as I could, and held. I closed my eyes and prayed.

Just as Father Lawrence raised the oversized host up and proclaimed, "The Body of Christ", it happened. An explosion--a long, drawn out, chuffing, cracking fart that sounded like an MG42 opening up. It seemed to drag on for hours. And it echoed. It was a huge old stone-walled church, and it echoed. Fr. Lawrence's eyes went wide in surprise, and muffled laughter erupted in various places in the congregation. Mothers were swatting their children, who were rolling with laughter. Old ladies looked at each other in disgust. Men's shoulders shook as they tried to contain their laughter. I put my head down on my folded forearms and sobbed with embarrassed laughter.

My mother whacked me on the back of the head so hard, I saw stars.

It would be more than two decades before I'd eat French Onion soup again. And never dry. Never.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Jesus im howling and crying

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Sapper posted:

When I was a kid, maybe 10, I ate a dry package of Lipton 'French Onion Soup'. I was a weird kid, and dry soup mix was perfect "grab and go". But we were out of the usual 'Spring Vegetable.' I thought nothing of it...until my guts started rumbling. Within an hour or two, I was farting--a sharp 'crack!' like a .22 rifle--every minute, like clockwork. No big deal, it was Saturday, and they didn't really smell. All sound and fury. But my mother dragged me to church that evening. I begged her to sit up in the (usually empty) choir loft, at least. To my horror, there were already people up there in one of the two pews--an older girl that I had a huge crush on, and her gorgeous friend! Worst of all, the hard wooden pews did nothing to muffle the whipcracks erupting from between my cheeks.

I tried shifting. I tried squeezing. Nothing worked. Eventually, my mother batted me across the head and whispered, "For God's sake, go out to the vestibule!" So I made my way downstairs, trailing sad little toots the whole way. I milled around the empty vestibule for a while, reading the announcements and undoubtedly contaminating the holy water, until at last, I felt like the tank was empty. The tempest in my guts had calmed. I made my way back to my seat just in time for consecration of the Eucharist. Mass was almost over, and I was gonna make it.

Until we had to kneel. The shifting and straightening must have opened some pipes, allowing un-fermented soup powder to react with gastric juices and produce its horrifying product. I was trapped; my butt was aimed directly at the pew, a hard, angled surface perfectly constructed to ricochet the sound waves upward and outward at the high, open ceiling.

I could feel the pressure mounting. I swore I could hear bubbling. A spasm of pain gripped my gut. I squeezed. I shifted. I prayed, more fervently than I'd ever prayed before. But I knew it was futile. In sheer agony, I squeezed as tight as I could, and held. I closed my eyes and prayed.

Just as Father Lawrence raised the oversized host up and proclaimed, "The Body of Christ", it happened. An explosion--a long, drawn out, chuffing, cracking fart that sounded like an MG42 opening up. It seemed to drag on for hours. And it echoed. It was a huge old stone-walled church, and it echoed. Fr. Lawrence's eyes went wide in surprise, and muffled laughter erupted in various places in the congregation. Mothers were swatting their children, who were rolling with laughter. Old ladies looked at each other in disgust. Men's shoulders shook as they tried to contain their laughter. I put my head down on my folded forearms and sobbed with embarrassed laughter.

It would be more than two decades before I'd eat French Onion soup again. And never dry. Never.

lmao

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Things are getting serious

https://tinyurl.com/y9ogtdfd

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kak posted:

Things are getting serious

https://tinyurl.com/y9ogtdfd

:frogout:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm definitely making a big batch of these bad boys.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One of my favorite childhood memories is drinkin beers and slammin down some pickled eggs and saltines with my old man. Well I drank root beer while he drank the real beers because I was like 6 but you get the idea. Sometimes he would wash out an empty Coors Light can and pour my root beer inside so I could look cool :cool:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Sapper posted:

:five:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Makin those eggs right now.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I have modified the recipe.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

It looks like poo poo water but its balsamic and malt and white vinegars mixed up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

redacted

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Feb 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

but maybe if it looks like farts it will make good farts

only 4 days in my cupboard will tell

• Locked thread