Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
BYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

ETA: More better chiller music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRHQPG1xd9o

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Feb 4, 2018

BoldFrankensteinMir

It's snowing outside.

Most BYOB song I can think of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eleqWoi-Ro

Sig by Heather Papps

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Sininu posted:

There's so many BYOB ads.

Hey man, welcome! So, I'll set some ground rules. I'm in charge here, though I mostly give everyone free reign. Today is Drilldo Squirt Appreciation day, don't miss it, and make sure you have fun.

Sininu

Just noting something I noticed. I'm not super newbie, just someone who has lurked here some time ago.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hey man, welcome! So, I'll set some ground rules. I'm in charge here, though I mostly give everyone free reign. Today is Drilldo Squirt Appreciation day, don't miss it, and make sure you have fun.

Isn't that like every day?

City of Glompton

Sininu posted:

Just noting something I noticed. I'm not super newbie, just someone who has lurked here some time ago.

i remember u because of your good name + av

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Sininu posted:

You better not be talking back! Though it's fine if you are.

Sininu

City of Glompton posted:

Aww
I changed my name from SinineSiil (means Blue Hedgehog in Estonian and has nothing to do with Sonic) to Sininu about 6 months ago. Would've picked Sini which I use mostly everywhere nowadays, but it was taken by someone who hasn't logged in in 7 years and has like 20 posts.

Has your av been the same for a long time? It's quite nice as well.

I Dunno

Sininu posted:

That doesn't mean it's not important. :colbert:

a helpful bear

hello thread my lovely partner is making us sloppy joes and french fries and im gonna put cheese on everything!!!!!!!!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

a helpful bear posted:

hello thread my lovely partner is making us sloppy joes and french fries and im gonna put cheese on everything!!!!!!!!

jelly

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

No, cheese.

City of Glompton

Sininu posted:

Aww
I changed my name from SinineSiil (means Blue Hedgehog in Estonian and has nothing to do with Sonic) to Sininu about 6 months ago. Would've picked Sini which I use mostly everywhere nowadays, but it was taken by someone who hasn't logged in in 7 years and has like 20 posts.

Has your av been the same for a long time? It's quite nice as well.

lol well I guess those names are close enough for me to think I remembered ;)

i've had the same av for a long time. prior to that I had a zombie chicken but it grossed people out :(

Robot Made of Meat

a helpful bear posted:

This is a good plan.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

So, I have a job interview Monday. I'm not at all happy about it, but maybe it'll lead to something new and good eventually?

I've been in my current job forever, but I work in a dying industry, so I need to find something new. Sadly, I've been so isolated and insulated for so long, I know nothing outside of what I've been doing. The company I'm applying for is a GREAT company to work for from what I've heard, but because I'm so out-of-the-loop, I have to start with a pretty basic job in order to get up to speed. Annoyingly, this company farms out the hiring of these low-level jobs to a temp agency, so the whole experience is pretty depressing and demeaning.

Maybe things will be better?

Maybe?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

It's snowing outside.

Most BYOB song I can think of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eleqWoi-Ro

I love XTC

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

So, I have a job interview Monday. I'm not at all happy about it, but maybe it'll lead to something new and good eventually?

I've been in my current job forever, but I work in a dying industry, so I need to find something new. Sadly, I've been so isolated and insulated for so long, I know nothing outside of what I've been doing. The company I'm applying for is a GREAT company to work for from what I've heard, but because I'm so out-of-the-loop, I have to start with a pretty basic job in order to get up to speed. Annoyingly, this company farms out the hiring of these low-level jobs to a temp agency, so the whole experience is pretty depressing and demeaning.

Maybe?

They will! You'll do great!

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

future mouseover text

Manifisto

Maybe?

you're gonna do great, but whatever happens it's an important step and you'll learn something from it

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks for the encouragement. And yeah. I'm so NOT used to change in life that I keep forgetting that I can say no!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
tonight I made my best slow cooked salsa verde pork yet! I know this because my gf told me so.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

Thanks for the encouragement. And yeah. I'm so NOT used to change in life that I keep forgetting that I can say no!

That's really profound, RMoM. Getting change-averse undermines one's agency- because where else do you exercise agency but in the decisions inherent in change? Change is only scary when we don't trust ourselves to guide it appropriately, so it becomes reciprocal. I'm gonna be thinking about that for a while.

Cool.

----

Okay, final big decision- What feat should my druid with a camel companion(after consulting the monster manual la mount is objectively more valuable than any other animal in the game.) take? Animal Affinity (+2 to Ride and Handle Animal) or Mounted Combat (make ride checks to see if mount avoid damage in combat)? Both feats have pros and cons and as a lvl1 nonhuman I only get one.

Animal affinity is a lame skillpoints feat I would normally never take except my character is intelligence 5, so he's only ever going to get 1 skillpoint per level. That makes 4 of the things precious as hell, especially when it's all animal-related stuff I'm gonna need. Hell of a boost at lvl1 too, the only place you'd ever use one of the skil feats. BUT...

Mounted Combat may save my steed's life in the first-three-adventures push that kills most characters dead. And it's the pre-req trunk of a feat tree that includes Drive-By and Trample. BUT it requires 1 rank of Ride, which is a big cost when my character only gets 4 skillpoints at lvl1 and 1 more every level after (though I would probably want that rank anyway if I wasn't getting it from animal affinity...)

I love D&D because it's not just THAT I ride a camel, wear a fez, animate plants and play songs on my ukulele about having a big dick, it's precisely how I do those things. What style of riding the camel, how many plants, and roll to see if the people believe your song. It matters.

Sig by Heather Papps

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
hi friends hope everybody is having a good night and staying out of trouble

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey PDB. Depends on your definition of trouble...

Sig by Heather Papps

Robot Made of Meat

Pafaj De Bundy posted:

hi friends hope everybody is having a good night and staying out of trouble

Hello and welcome! Grab a beanbag chair and tell us of your pets, hobbies, and favorite regional sammiches.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

Hello and welcome! Grab a beanbag chair and tell us of your pets, hobbies, and favorite regional sammiches.

hello

i have a bulldog beagle, hes a bad boy, hes 3.

i like to post on something awful with my posting pals, drink cheap beer, and try to get through wintertime.

i'm a big a fan of GYROS, and SHAWARMA, i dont know how regional they are to DEARBORN tho

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I cleaned my room :woop:

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Robot Made of Meat

Pafaj De Bundy posted:

hello

i have a bulldog beagle, hes a bad boy, hes 3.

i like to post on something awful with my posting pals, drink cheap beer, and try to get through wintertime.

i'm a big a fan of GYROS, and SHAWARMA, i dont know how regional they are to DEARBORN tho

Dogs, posting on SA, and gyros and shawarma are all good things.

Glad you found us!

Robot Made of Meat

Olive! posted:

I cleaned my room :woop:

Cleaning is good. You deserve a reward!

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

Dogs, posting on SA, and gyros and shawarma are all good things.

Glad you found us!

glad to be in the zone of Good Vibies

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm at the roller derby, I'm going to try not fall asleep.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The not falling asleep is proving challenging. My eyes are tearing up and I'm real yawny.

City of Glompton

i really thought the roller derby would be more exciting?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I've seen it all when it comes to derby.
I was voluntold to be there but they didn't have a job for me.
I used to like leching on the women with powerful thighs, but I've come to realize that's a pretty mysoginist way to view women's athletics.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I used to know a roller derby lady, she skated under the name "Beth Penalty" and thought dudes drooling over her was, to a point, empowering. Hth.

Sig by Heather Papps

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Imagine your forums name was a derby name: DavidAlltheSlams

Papa Was A Video Toaster

TVsVeryOwnd

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Jamming Gecko

alnilam

Alnislam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Splatmasterer