Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goosfraba
Feb 26, 2016

DarkRefreshment posted:

I’m married and I proposition the wife all the time, usually with little to no luck.

That's how it usually works.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tokamak posted:

I still believe they are a deep undercover goon. Their posts lately have been very stimperial.

Nah, xxSilentIdiotxx is a true citizen, but he's also an attention whore and likes to watch himself post, so he creates those kinds of threads when he's bored. That's why nobody likes him and he's the poster the mods want to ban the most, but he has learned not to give them an excuse.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

DarkDobe posted:

I made a thing...
AS REQUESTED

:gary:

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Nothing is funnier than a dog in a formal outfit. Look it up on the internets.

Streetroller posted:

Point taken, back to the matter at hand.

On a scale of Aurora to Javelin; how much wood are you sporting?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/BKpVSoq.gifv

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

DarkDobe posted:

I made a thing...
AS REQUESTED

This is the first good anime I've ever seen.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

DarkRefreshment posted:

On a scale of Aurora to Javelin; how much wood are you sporting?

Of course, the long and complex answer is I'll be interested to see a defense against consumer law based on the history of such charges previously ruled in the United States; especially considering that New Jersey has some of the harshest consumer protection you could ever happen to stumble across...

But to answer your question in the context in which you've asked it:

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Nothing is funnier than a dog in a formal outfit. Look it up on the internets.

Streetroller posted:

But to answer your question in the context in which you've asked it:

:captainpop:
All things being equal, I feel this is the most true.

Occam's Rager

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Jobbo_Fett posted:

VOS GUEULES CALISSE!

VOUS ÊTES FOUS DE CALISSE? TABARNAK!
J'aime sacrer en Québecois!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP_18Coymk0

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ca a toujours ete stupide les tetes a claques.

Et je men calisse de labsense des accents et la ponctuation.

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ca a toujours ete stupide les tetes a claques.

Et je men calisse de labsense des accents et la ponctuation.

Franchement?
Maint'nant, chu triste.
C'ment t'aime pas les T-à-C?
Better switch back to Anglo before les anglos auront des problémes!

Star Citizen is good....

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

This is incredibly sad and hosed up and not cute at all

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Dogeh posted:

Pareil!

Québec swearing best swearing

espèce d´ostie d´criss de calisse de tabarnak!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sniMbSEzsg

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Feb 4, 2018

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Streetroller posted:

is that a legal

Open Layer
Apr 16, 2008

Streetroller posted:

This doesn't seem very Smart...

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't wait for Star Citizen even though you're $15,000 in? Want the excitement of walking around space stations, landing on planets, and blasting space rocks for little return on investment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_f3mWHgGKU

Someone's set up a free private server for the abandonware MMO, Earth & Beyond: https://www.net-7.org/#index

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

DarkDobe posted:

I made a thing...
AS REQUESTED

just to say this is great :five:

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Amarcarts posted:

I was looking at a picture in a medical textbook describing how brain cells die and one of the mechanisms has something to do with the activity of an enzyme called Poly-ADP Ribose Polymerase (aka PARP)

Modulate PARP Activity.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

Open Layer posted:

This doesn't seem very Smart...

I'm perplexed, although you may be being facetious.

I have little desire to remain quiet about my activity, in-fact; I have a direct interest to be as loud as possible. I believe CR to be a fraud, and I have an invested interest in educating people on how to fight back.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
He's providing (sanitized) evidence that he has, in fact, taken Crobblers to court. What's to get?

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/7uyfff/310_to_340_progress_watch_update_20180202/

quote:

3.4.0 Progress Watch

For the final patch, we have three new features ! All are related to Core Tech :

Parallel Network Jobs : "Moving packet receive processing into the job system so that the server can handle a greater number of connections. This system should allow the game to increase player count per server beyond the limitations of the current tech." More multithreading is always better
Lobby Refactor : "This will lay the groundwork for server migration technology that will allow us to connect multiple servers and clients in the same game session. As this task is closely aligned to server meshing, there won't be an immediate observable benefit to the tech until all server meshing work is complete."
Server Meshing : "First iteration of the server meshing technology. With this system, individual servers would be responsible for different locations within the solar system. When operational, players and entities should experience seamless transitions between servers during quantum travel."

This means that patch 3.4.0 could be, if CIG manages to achieve it in time, the first patch to bring the Persistent Universe to a full MMO experience by bringing every player into the same universe ! No more having to try joining the same instance as your friends, just go to the same place and you'll be able to play together. In my opinion, this is one of the hardest piece of technology CIG is developing. The only other first person game I know to have such technology is Planetside 2, and it took them years to achieve it. But they did it before we had computing clouds and other scalability technologies, so CIG will probably have a (little) easier time.

Anyway, that's it for this week ! I'm glad to see CIG is sticking to it's weekly update schedule, and that patches after 3.1.0 are seeing changes too !

It´s basically done. Just have to wait for the last update of the year. Trust me.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Feb 4, 2018

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Never stop rubbing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Open Layer
Apr 16, 2008

Streetroller posted:

I'm perplexed, although you may be being facetious.

I have little desire to remain quiet about my activity, in-fact; I have a direct interest to be as loud as possible. I believe CR to be a fraud, and I have an invested interest in educating people on how to fight back.

It's a pun :shobon:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah the Smart option in this instance would be to make big blustery statements about how you're about to rain hellfire and brimstone in the form of sweet sweet American Judicial Process on someone and then actually do nothing and claim you never said any of that and all your detractors should learn to read :smug:

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

Open Layer posted:

It's a pun :shobon:

Sorry, have to rather serious and explicit with my motivations here.

(I knew) :smug:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

DarkDobe posted:

I made a thing...
AS REQUESTED

I broke my wrist twisting left in solidarity

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Refreshing to see actual progress on the space court front.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

DarkDobe posted:

I made a thing...
AS REQUESTED

:gary::five::yarg:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/cARufvo.gifv

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wait does the special space monocle chain really just dangle off the end of it uselessly?

They have made a literal cargo cult monocle to go with the rest of their cargo cult development.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dogeh posted:

I have lived in half a dozen countries and, of all those places, Quebec (who has plenty of people who wish it was a country) has the weakest insults of them all.

Take random religious item #1, that's your insult. Add Tabarnak (which is random religious item #2) an put them together is some expression and you're done. Like, dudes, pretty much all the freaking churches have already closed, and the ones left are mostly visited by the latino immigrants, you are roman catholic in name only, even the priests have to read from a little helper book in order to do some of the most common sacraments (no kidding, it's embarrassing) 'cuz nobody gives a poo poo about that stuff anymore. Who is then gonna be offended by your hyperlame profanity? Miguel? He's rolling his eyes at your puñetadas.

Crisse de câlice de tabarnak d'osti de sacrament... how boring. If you don't like poo poo-and-gently caress based insults then at least visit Spain and learn how to be profane.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

:gary::five::yarg:

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

KEEP EM COMING, WELL DONE GOONAILURES

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Quoting this before I get my anime probation.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

I heard that SQ42 is just around the corner, all the pipelines should be fully operational 2019.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Raskolnikov posted:

Quoting this before I get my anime probation.

the worst kind of probation

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

But really I think people should be buying into star citizen not out.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

:ck5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

This is great but can you do one with a $1000 price tag?