Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

thatbastardken posted:

Dog will finish it's tour of duty with crippling PTSD and an opioid addiction, will receive no meaningful assistance from government, and take own life. Maybe take you with it. That's just how it is on this bitch of an earth.

*presses f*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've been trying to poison my dog but he keeps just belching and asking if I have anything stronger, please someone help me

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

I've been trying to poison my dog but he keeps just belching and asking if I have anything stronger, please someone help me

Why did you post a picture of Brian Cox?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Press 'woof' to pay Respects.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Screaming Idiot posted:

Kidding aside, I have to agree -- use a proper gun, at least. How morally inept would a person have to be to pump load after load into their poor dog?

We have now found the greatest post on the SA forums ever made, under any circumstances. Jesus loving Christ

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Ya'll talking about shooting dogs, but my dad put down his cat with a longbow.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tardcore posted:

Think he didn't quite understand what "pussy slayer" actually means.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Tardcore posted:

I can't help but wonder if you are related to Pick's family.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me

Tardcore posted:

Right up close? From afar? Details!

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Guavatin posted:

Right up close? From afar? Details!

Pretty far distance, it was a replication of a traditional English longbow.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Tardcore posted:

When the apacolypse comes this man will be a bandit king.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Please be kind to the noble Canine, though you may do as you will with the vile, loathsome Primate.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tardcore posted:

Why?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Tardcore posted:

See, this is a practical man. I mean we've all wondered, and if the cat needs putting down anyway...

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

dying terrified and in great physical pain is good enough for people but imo pets deserve better

Hauki
May 11, 2010

purple death ray posted:

dying terrified and in great physical pain is good enough for people but imo pets deserve better

:same:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

King of Bees posted:

Need some advice re: shooting my dog. Mainly he's better armed than me.

Sounds like a job for a friend of mine. A best friend, even.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

was there a FYAD thread about a poster with cystic fibrosis containing the sentence "lmbo how does dat nigga breeve" or did I imagine it

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

We had a vet come out and put our dog to sleep in the back yard and then buried her with 160 lbs. of Quikrete.

My folks don't own that property any more so I hope someone gets a fun surprise out of it one day.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That's a perfectly normal sentence but due to the conversation I genuinely parsed vet as veteran for about a minute

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That's a perfectly normal sentence but due to the conversation I genuinely parsed vet as veteran for about a minute

"we buried our dog in 160lbs of concrete in our backyard" is a perfectly normal sentence?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Don't conc shame

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Mental illness

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

RNG posted:

We had a vet come out and put our dog to sleep in the back yard and then buried her with 160 lbs. of Quikrete.

My folks don't own that property any more so I hope someone gets a fun surprise out of it one day.

I dug up a cat covered in cement by our walking path when I was putting in a patio this summer. Why do people do this? Is this common? What is going on.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I dug up a cat covered in cement by our walking path when I was putting in a patio this summer. Why do people do this? Is this common? What is going on.

It's so that if the pets come back as zombies, they have a harder time digging themselves out.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I guess it would stop wildlife from digging the pet up for food? My mom put her dog down a few months ago and had to rebury her after something dug her up

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I always figured it was the suburban equivalent of stacking a bunch of heavy rocks on a corpse to keep predators away. People don't want to go outside and find Fluffy's moldering corpse after a shovel vulture or magical coyote teleport into their yard for that sweet sweet meat.

true leftist
Feb 1, 2018

by zen death robot
concreting your dead pets is environmentally unfriendly and i wouldn't do it. however the reason people do it is so what happened to me doesn't happen to them, that is to say, the new puppy digs up the old one after four months and you come home from school and the yard's full of mouldering disassembled beloved pet and your stepfather's beating the poo poo out of the new dog with the old one's jawbone

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
Everyone knows that when you beat the replacement dog with the skeleton of the old one that you use either the femur or the skull depending on your fighting style.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Every dog should be armored with the bones of his predecessors. :black101:

true leftist
Feb 1, 2018

by zen death robot
i think the jawbone technically counts as a skull

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

true leftist posted:

concreting your dead pets is environmentally unfriendly and i wouldn't do it. however the reason people do it is so what happened to me doesn't happen to them, that is to say, the new puppy digs up the old one after four months and you come home from school and the yard's full of mouldering disassembled beloved pet and your stepfather's beating the poo poo out of the new dog with the old one's jawbone

Thanks for the heartwarming personal story, seņor rereg dude

true leftist
Feb 1, 2018

by zen death robot
it's what i do best, old friend

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

true leftist posted:

i think the jawbone technically counts as a skull

Amateur

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

true leftist posted:

:randpop:

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I guess none of you have seen the documentary Pet Cemetery.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ah yeds my pals we've had a good time talking about dead pets but let's try and stay a bit more on topic. Can anyone give me links to the best of the keto thread not just the guy with the cholesterol level of a deep fried Mars bar. Ty in advane

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Can we talk about this guying always being on probation and reregging?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Being an exceptionally bad poster isn't unusual on somethingawful.com