Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

been playing a shitload of BOTW. after i go out for some drinks tonight im gonna keep streaming OoE, i really wanna finish it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
drunkbobgaming.com

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
babysitting my old rear end grandmother so my parents can go out, during which I will be trying to figure out how to not suck at Neo Turf Masters. switch ftw

threw away a sure 1CC of Mushi Original today by dying with full bomb stock on the final boss twice in a row DURR

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate in the streets, Monster Hunter: World in the sheets.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Batman the Telltale series, might start a new Ni No Kuni file before the sequel comes out. Also, buying some popsicles.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i finished SH3 and then booted up shadow of the colossus because the remake got me thinking about it again and good god this is still one of my all time favorites.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

i finished SH3 and then booted up shadow of the colossus because the remake got me thinking about it again and good god this is still one of my all time favorites.

It’s a god-tier game for sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

i played the first 2 colossi but because i had been playing SH3 for like 2 and a half hours i needed a break. ill probably beat it this weekend because my old rear end memory card wiped my old saves and then do the time attack stuff.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Goku mans all night

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr2nK06zZkg

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

SotC is interesting in a "games as art" way, too bad that discussion got loving insufferable at least a decade ago. The themes of guilt and regret require complicity from the player to work so it's cool that the story wouldn't really be the same as anything but a game.

I might play it this week if I can find the right cables to hook a PS2 to my TV.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Gonna play Monster Hunter World and maybe a little Super Hang On as well if I can tear myself away

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Coffee + Colossi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Monster Hunter World but I might also crack open FF10 or 12

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Monster Hunter World but I might also crack open FF10 or 12

do 12

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
housesitting for my sister now so more neo turf masters which im kinda getting the hang of and prolly finish out 150cc on mk8dx too.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

P-Mack posted:

SotC is interesting in a "games as art" way, too bad that discussion got loving insufferable at least a decade ago. The themes of guilt and regret require complicity from the player to work so it's cool that the story wouldn't really be the same as anything but a game.

I might play it this week if I can find the right cables to hook a PS2 to my TV.

It's a good game, also!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Coffee + Colossi

Why are you playing it now when the crazy hd one comes out in like two days

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

It's a good game, also!

Oh yeah definitely! Ico was a lot of fun too even if the combat bits probably haven't aged well.

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

getting cozy with some Pinball Arcade. would be great if the 80's Elvira table didn't straight up crash on launch, but hey, can't have everything in this world.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Picked up Monster Hunter today, absolute monster snow storm outside so its a good night to stay in and game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I decided on X. I’m gonna beat X and X-2 before XII

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Either FFX or Jack Party.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well after playing botw for 5 hours straight, i have no desire to do anything besides playing botw until my brain forces me to fall asleep

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff posted:

well after playing botw for 5 hours straight, i have no desire to do anything besides playing botw until my brain forces me to fall asleep

it's a good game, for sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting pissed off at dbfz

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing some FFX on a snowy day.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
game overed what looked like literally a frame away from killing the final boss on mushi original.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RE0. This is a beautifully rendered train

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I had to pee but you can’t pause during the infamous laughing cutscene for some reason. It’s really not a bad cutscene at all since it’s supposed to be awkward and people get really weirdmad about it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

RE0. This is a beautifully rendered train

it's the RE0 speed wagon, lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

it's the RE0 speed wagon, lol

Lol

Fungah!