Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
mike pence calls his wife mother because he calls his horse wife, so now he has to call his poor mother horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Flavius Belisarius posted:

mike pence calls his wife mother because he calls his horse wife, so now he has to call his poor mother horse

:yeah:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Pence is the only VP in history who would consider "horse's rear end" to be pillow talk

Except maybe Thomas Hendricks

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
What’s this I hear about Mike Pence and horses?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The Nastier Nate posted:

What’s this I hear about Mike Pence and horses?

he fucks them, friend

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Has the field of mathematics come up with any explanation for how the Vice President's finite carrot hole can fit infinite horse dick simultaneously?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Never mind, I Googled it. It turns out that horse cum interact's with Pence's unique rear end in a top hat in such a way that creates pocket dimensions for more horse dicks to fit into. Pretty neat.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
What is it with this administration and horse loving?

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/959931634614194177

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/959931634614194177

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I just remembered that Rex Tillerson our Secretary of State and our Vice President, Michael Pence are enthusiastic reciepients of equine buggery

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Top City Homo posted:

I just remembered that Rex Tillerson our Secretary of State and our Vice President, Michael Pence are enthusiastic reciepients of equine buggery

rex tillerson is forced to deliver rock hard stallions directly to vice president michael pence's anus as penance for his "moron[ic]", low iq behaviour

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Mike Pence needs all of the worlds horses to gently caress...so he convinces Trump to appoint a member of the horse loving ring to be our nation's Top Diplomat...we are through the looking glass here, people.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

C-SPAM: This place is not a place of honor › bump this thread every time you remember that the Trump Administration is full of horsefuckers

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
mike pence is a horse gently caress

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Now that I Think about it, Mike Pence, Tillerson, Zinke, Romney, Roy Moore

I’ve never seen a democrat on a horse.
Is the entire Republican Party in on it?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

looks like Rex was the one doing the loving there so he, a horse, and Pence can make a human horseapede

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

Now that I Think about it, Mike Pence, Tillerson, Zinke, Romney, Roy Moore

I’ve never seen a democrat on a horse.
Is the entire Republican Party in on it?

reminder that LBJ was v concerned about the state of his bunghole

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

are we sure it wasn't mike pence disguised as rex tillerson tho

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

there is no evidence to suggest that secretary of state "t" rex tillerson engages willingly in the forbidden equine lusts. in fact, i have it on good authority, that his participation in such activities is compelled forcibly, by order of the president himself...

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Lord of Pie posted:

reminder that LBJ was v concerned about the state of his bunghole

please do not insult the wielder of jumbo

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
jfk knew too much about horse cock :stare:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lord of Pie posted:

looks like Rex was the one doing the loving there so he, a horse, and Pence can make a human horseapede

Very goldblum j park voice]: so caught up in whether u could, u forgot to consider whether u should imo

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

jfk knew too much about horse cock :stare:

drat i never heard any gossip about him n lbj

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
what's the similarity between mike pence and the dow

they both went down a whole lot

except pence was on a horse

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

My name Xand_Man and I'm here to say
Mike pence knows horses in the biblical way

Xand_Man has issued a correction as of 15:40 on Feb 6, 2018

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
horse meets world

"world" is a nomenclature for the infinite expanse possible only by Mike Pence's magical horse nutt hungry anus

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
horse

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
This thread guys, it's been 29 pages

Just making sure we've used that time to get to the point here, which is that horse dick goes in mike pence

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i can't believe that we've been able to bump this thread so often, it's almost like we're mike pence bumping uglies with his latest stallion

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mayor Dave posted:

i can't believe that we've been able to bump this thread so often, it's almost like we're mike pence bumping uglies with his latest stallion

mike pence will not have you talk about his lover's penis, which goes in his rear end in a top hat, that way

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

lmao

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

mike pence cannot lmao for it is eternally agape from horse cockramming

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
So I was thinking about Mike Pence loving a horse today, and it occured to me -- this thread consensus that Mike Pence chiefly powerbottoms horses cannot be true, when that implies that there is any limit, any conceivable restriction by gender or sex or breed such that Mike Pence would not gently caress a horse? I mean, are we really going to suggest with a straight face that Mike Pence, of all people, should chance upon a mare and not immediately rip off his pants like a Chippendale and start banging that horse?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

So I was thinking about Mike Pence loving a horse today, and it occured to me -- this thread consensus that Mike Pence chiefly powerbottoms horses cannot be true, when that implies that there is any limit, any conceivable restriction by gender or sex or breed such that Mike Pence would not gently caress a horse? I mean, are we really going to suggest with a straight face that Mike Pence, of all people, should chance upon a mare and not immediately rip off his pants like a Chippendale and start banging that horse?

of course not, that would be absurd

however, it must be understood that mike pence lusts chiefly after the fifth leg of the stallion, and although he might be temporarily sated by other acts of horse love he is sustained through the penetrating power of the pony pecker

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

the horse needs to be inside the man. he was very clear about this.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

FabioClone posted:

if he believed in science he’d have top men working on horsey strap-ons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
There's a Montessori school near me with a wooden horse out front and whenever we drive by my son yells "HORSEY!"

When he's older I'll explain to him why daddy giggles when he says that.