Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xyven
Jun 4, 2005

Check to induce a ban

Welcome back BBG

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
bbg isnt that dumb

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

quote:

Mao ze Dung
Mods please

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

TOOT BOOT posted:

Yeah I don't know who owned you harder there, the IRC guys or your brutal self-own for posting about it

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
Welcome to our village

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

People still use IRC? Is there an AIM or ICQ chat around too?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's only ironically calling people libshits and namedropping random other people as evidence or something

<kotmatroskin> hey? how it is racist to ask you to provide evidence of a claim you make
<kotmatroskin> hello brainwashed libshit? got anything?
<kotmatroskin> i am 5.5k mmr btw... you will never be at my skill level :-)
<kotmatroskin> you wish you could be even a fraction of a man as that sergeant in the crowd
<kotmatroskin> libshit trash
<kotmatroskin> So where were the racial slurs dropped by the president? Point out a single one, moron? Please?
<kotmatroskin> You don't have to when you can model your leader Mao ze Dung, though. Nice work.

Wait that was a serious post? How many layers of irony is all this cloaked in I can’t keep up

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Zero, we're in the future and irony is dead, people are just earnestly hosed up like that

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

The biggest own is learning that people go on IRC still.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Lmao if u don't run a #dota splinter in 2018

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

RisqueBarber posted:

People still use IRC? Is there an AIM or ICQ chat around too?

'people' is really pushing it when referring to those sorts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's only ironically calling people libshits and namedropping random other people as evidence or something

<kotmatroskin> hey? how it is racist to ask you to provide evidence of a claim you make
<kotmatroskin> hello brainwashed libshit? got anything?
<kotmatroskin> i am 5.5k mmr btw... you will never be at my skill level :-)
<kotmatroskin> you wish you could be even a fraction of a man as that sergeant in the crowd
<kotmatroskin> libshit trash
<kotmatroskin> So where were the racial slurs dropped by the president? Point out a single one, moron? Please?
<kotmatroskin> You don't have to when you can model your leader Mao ze Dung, though. Nice work.

Lmfao

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
2013-09-02 <Skyl3lazer> he's probably just angry that I had a pro team actually ask for me to try out

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

http://blog.dota2.com/2018/02/the-spring-cleaning-2018-update/

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

im pretty sure someone at valve has made it their life's mission to make the perfect player profile with how many times its been redesigned

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Little poo poo like:

quote:

Added an option to bring Dota 2 forward when match starts and when picking phase starts
Added an option to bring Dota 2 forward when a game is unpaused

is a godsend

Also mana drain getting a slow makes Lion seem like a nightmare in lane

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

Is Ready Check going to be separate from the queue starting? Seems silly to not just have it run like PUBG.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Little poo poo like:

is a godsend

Also mana drain getting a slow makes Lion seem like a nightmare in lane

Nice now I get to lose a ton of my mana and probably get killed if I go too get some last hits on lane.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Le Saboteur posted:

Nice now I get to lose a ton of my mana and probably get killed if I go too get some last hits on lane.

good, those are lions creeps not yours

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

The Open Lobby revamp and the 6month ban addition are absolutely going to make this game fun again for me. I might even get back into making custom games again! I had been wanting those changes since like 2015.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I hear a lot of 'reported, enjoy your six month ban' crap after games now, as if they're being handed out like candy.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I wonder who will be the first goon to get the 6month low prio punishment.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Betting jpj

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Ponchis, in a cruel twist of fate

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

Lars or Cent.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
hopefully

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it'll be jpj and it'll be because he channeled the ghost of a dead grand imperial wizard in every game's chatbox

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
JPJ, host and star of the world-famous "Mad Cast"

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just got 4 commends after a pudge game and not saying a thing wattup

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
the system works

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Ah just give it time

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

How many times is Valve going to lie to us about how they're fixing language/proximity in matchmaking

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

i mean, what are you going to do, have a duolingo popquiz before you queue, and what difference does it make if its some guy speaking spanish or some guy who speaks english but just muted you and dgaf???

And now you have people complaining about queue times again, and people complaining about huge disparities in the matches they get, it's always going to be a tradeoff

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Getting flamed in an inferior language is objectively much worse

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Goons want a wall.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ive always enjoyed trying to talk to ppl in my broken rear end high school spanish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

TOOT BOOT posted:

How many times is Valve going to lie to us about how they're fixing language/proximity in matchmaking

I disagree man, I haven't played in an all-spanish team for a loooooong time and I literally saved Google Translate as a bookmark (so that they could understand my flames when those dudes fight over last hits at mid or refuse to fully support the team on heroes like Io).

turboraton posted:

Goons want a wall.