Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I may have not been the best in these playoffs but I picked the Eagles in EVERY loving GAME including the super bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ur so smart

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

2 time superbowl champion dannelle ellerbee

Zyla posted:

that's pretty fuckin awesome :unsmith:

any other feelgood ringers?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Look at my picks. I picked the Eagles every single loving time and THEY WON THE loving SUPER BOWL

Eat my rear end

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

I can’t stop smiling, that was a hell of a game and I can’t wait to go to the parade.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

look at me look at me screams a dipshit in wisconsin. no one looks, says a ron howard in the heavens

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Meanwhile on Broad St-

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Zyla posted:

Nelson Agholor hands down.

Dude was on the verge of being out of the league because of how serious his performance anxiety was. He had some serious, serious mental health issues. At one point last season he was on the sidelines crying because of how he kept dropping the ball and Pederson deactivated him for a game because he was a complete wreck emotionally. Went and got therapy which fixed it and had an amazing season and Super Bowl.

I'm so loving proud of him. Therapy loving works people.

Reuben Sandwich
Jan 27, 2007

Zyla posted:

Jason Peters, Frank Reich (coach), and Dawkins will probably get an executive ring

edit: could add Celek to the list

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I was at a bar with all but one person cheering for Philly, the person being an annoying Cowboys fan (redundant, I know). I think we were all prepared to be disappointed when the Pats got the ball with over 2 min left.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

axeil posted:

Nelson Agholor hands down.

Dude was on the verge of being out of the league because of how serious his performance anxiety was. He had some serious, serious mental health issues. Went and got therapy which fixed it and had an amazing season and Super Bowl.

I'm so loving proud of him. Therapy loving works people.

that's super cool yay

:toot:

:therapy:

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
It’s time we face facts. Nick Foles carried Chip Kelly. 2013 was BIG DICK NICK.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

on a related but divergent note im glad that noted complete shithead fuckhead james harrison was denied another ring

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

He's so drat happy. :unsmith:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Crescent Wrench posted:

:unsmith:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Crescent Wrench posted:

:unsmith:

Reuben Sandwich
Jan 27, 2007

Zyla posted:

that's super cool yay

:toot:

:therapy:
There was a story about how Brandon Brooks gets anxiety so bad he vomits before every game.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

I still can't believe it. World Fuckin Champions

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/LacesOutShow/status/960385281919782913

LMFAO holy gently caress

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I posted this in the Laugh at the Pats thread, but it belongs here too. The Pats are 1-3 against NFC East teams in the Super Bowl under Belicheck.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Q_res posted:

I posted this in the Laugh at the Pats thread, but it belongs here too. The Pats are 1-3 against NFC East teams in the Super Bowl under Belicheck.

More fun: the Pats haven't beaten the Eagles since 2011 and are currently on a 2-game losing streak.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Reuben Sandwich posted:

Jason Peters, Frank Reich (coach), and Dawkins will probably get an executive ring

edit: could add Celek to the list
Also Jason Kelce who has been with the team as long

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
gently caress THE PATS I LOVE YOU ALL gently caress TOM BRADY THAY DUMB KID KISSING BITCH BOI WE DID IT. NICK FOLES IS A GOD.

DOUG PEDERSON IS A LEGEND. HE CALLED A 4TH DOWN DIRECT SNAP END AROUND PASS TO THE QB BALLS OF STEEL

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I still can't believe they did it.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

axeil posted:

I straight up cried with my girlfriend (and Eagles fan friends) after the game and also shouted "oh my god" about 300 times after the Tom Brady fumble.

This is unbelievable. I wanna share the picture of the 4 of us cuz we look so drat happy but I don't wanna get doxxed from it.

I still can't believe it happened guys. Thank you to TFF for being the best sports forum on the internet!

edit: https://twitter.com/Bo_Wulf/status/960362584732938241

Congrats you big dumb Iggles goon

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Zyla posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles find a way to give Jon Dorenbos a ring. He was our long-time long snapper who got traded to the Saints but then found out during the physical he had a possibly fatal heart defect and immediately had surgery.

He didn't play a regular season snap for us this year but he's been around for forever and it'd be a real nice gesture.

warcrimes posted:

Congrats you big dumb Iggles goon

aw thank you :unsmith:

it's nearly 2 am but i'm so excited i can't sleep.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Congrats Eagles fans.

axeil posted:

drat straight! Now we gotta get the Lions, Vikings, Falcons, Panthers, Cardinals, Bills, Jags, Titans, Texans, Browns, Bengals and Chargers their rings!

I am absolutely up for that.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Feb 5, 2018

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I just remembered the Patriots came out of the tunnel to Crazy Train

The pumpkin spice latte of team entrance music.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
gently caress yeah Eagles. No one deserves it more

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Doug Pederson has the balls of a God. He kept up his guts all drat game long and it is why we won. This is the best week ever

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jota posted:

Doug Pederson has the balls of a God. He kept up his guts all drat game long and it is why we won. This is the best week ever

Look I had testicular cancer last year and lost my left testicle, even my ball wasn’t as big as one of Doug’s.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I benched arguably one of my best defenders and all I got was this lovely haircut

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

We'll always wonder why he sat Butler.

EAGLES!!!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Harlock posted:

I benched arguably one of my best defenders and all I got was this lovely haircut

I'm bedazzled by that purse.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Harlock posted:

Is that his side piece?

Police scanner says they are flippin cars at 16 and Market!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Bliggers- posted:

I just remembered the Patriots came out of the tunnel to Crazy Train

The pumpkin spice latte of team entrance music.

Considering the recent revelation about Brady, I'm surprised the song wasn't "Rock and Roll (Part 2)"

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
https://deadspin.com/america-please-enjoy-these-photos-of-tom-brady-1822716310

Delicious.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'm so happy. I hope cris collinsworth chokes on a dick

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Jota posted:

Doug Marrone should take a page from Doug P's playbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
"Anyone with information about the incident at the Ritz Carlton please call the front desk"

Eagles fans destroyed the canopy over the entrance lol

• Locked thread