Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm the losers trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
drat it Garrison, what sort of snowflake are you to hand out trophies to everyone?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Selachian posted:

Heh heh heh.

(Chris Long said before the game he's not going to the White House. I dearly hope someone hands him the phone during the President's call to the winners.)

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

Selachian posted:

Heh heh heh.

No year. Is this a repost from last year or did Garrison really jump the gun on releasing this one?

Edit: nvm. Just noticed the LI.

Atahualpa
Aug 18, 2015

A lucky bird.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Whose face does Dilbert want to sit on?

I just spent 30 minutes trying to find that commission someone posted here that consisted of Garfield making bedroom eyes at a swole Dilbert.

And now I am going to spend 30 more contemplating the choices I have made in life.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Selachian posted:

Heh heh heh.

(Chris Long said before the game he's not going to the White House. I dearly hope someone hands him the phone during the President's call to the winners.)

Labeling the loser's trophy is honestly like lmao did you really think that was necessary??? Even for Garrison that's overlabeling.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I love how badly they misread men every single time.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

agreed, go for the cute chick without body hangups

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

The Cleveland Indians 70 year old icon, Chief Wahoo, has gone the way of the image of The Prophet. Kind of. There was no rioting. There were no murders. Instead, baseball commissioner Rob Manfred offered Indians ownership a deal it couldn’t refuse. And Wahoo was sent to the showers.

In exchange, the Dolan family gets to keep discreet licensing rights to the chief on promotional paraphernalia. And Cleveland gets to keep the 2018 All Star game. Probably.

Tribe gear worn by the players, however, will no longer bear the graven image of the famed indigenous cartoon person. Instead players will sport the block “C” on their sleeves and hats when they take the field.

I think it stands for politically “Correct.”

I saw this thing on Twitter:

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I'm the soviet football imp on Marx's shoulder.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

KillerQueen posted:

I'm the soviet football imp on Marx's shoulder.
I'm SKY

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh no what a shame :geno:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Seems like the vaunted free market at work, Bok.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Trump and the Republicans have been running on a platform of racial resentment for over half a century, AGC

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Is this attempting to refer to anything or is tinsley in full "forgot to tell a joke" mode.

pee pee, doo doo, etc

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Feb 5, 2018

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Polygynous posted:

Is this attempting to refer to anything or is tinsley in full "forgot to tell a joke" mode.
Football players kneeling resulted in nobody going to football games anymore (in Tinsley's world), and the Super Bowl is the first game in a while that people are actually attending.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Elysiume posted:

Football players kneeling resulted in nobody going to football games anymore (in Tinsley's world), and the Super Bowl is the first game in a while that people are actually attending.

I was leaning toward that but thought it couldn't possibly be that stupid. :sigh:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Unusually for Tinsley, the aggressor here is an old white man.

Seriously, I would have expected an ersatz Hillary at minimum.

Although I guess he could be (((a professor))).

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Polygynous posted:

I was leaning toward that but thought it couldn't possibly be that stupid. :sigh:
The only time Tinsley isn't that stupid is when he opts to be even stupider. He's dumb as all hell.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm the armpit fart that actually emits a visible cloud.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
“We both want someone else to take the blame” is a good example of common ground I guess.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

The only reason I know this is only ironically AGC is the art style.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Considering their relative positions in panel 3 they are apparently blaming their imaginary friends??

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Selachian posted:

Heh heh heh.

I don't know football, but I am willing to bet money that Garrisson had this with the patriots as the winners, and has to hastily edit it to reflect the results. Does that guy actually look anything like an Eagles player?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

sheep-dodger posted:

Considering their relative positions in panel 3 they are apparently blaming their imaginary friends??
No no no, we nitpick Zelda, dummy!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Fulchrum posted:

I don't know football, but I am willing to bet money that Garrisson had this with the patriots as the winners, and has to hastily edit it to reflect the results. Does that guy actually look anything like an Eagles player?

He made that one last year.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

AGC :britain:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The league compromised so Cleveland is still allowed to produce and sell poo poo covered with their racist logo the players just can't wear it for games.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Edit: oh, right, LI refers to 51, not a city.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Feb 5, 2018

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

sheep-dodger posted:

I think that's the point. Judging by where their feet are, each of them blamed the person behind them, then straightened up to talk to each other.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I didn't watch the superbowl. I assume Trump jumped onto the field and singlehandedly won it?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Qwertycoatl posted:

I didn't watch the superbowl. I assume Trump jumped onto the field and singlehandedly won it?

Nah, last year he quit watching halfway through.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Did you seriously make a hidden loving mammy joke?!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

This is very good.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crabtree posted:

It might just be a "mammary" joke.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

This is very good.

What is a visual metaphor of this caliber doing in the poltoons thread?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fulchrum posted:

Nah, last year he quit watching halfway through.

Despite all his bluster and bullshit he supposedly hosted a SB party at Maga Bingo yesterday.
Also, Dontrel rooted for the loosers since he's "friends" with the owner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Crabtree posted:

"Mammo". As in mammory. As in a woman's breasts.