Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

RZApublican posted:

Does this extend to fanfiction of him loving his male coworkers

I need to know this has all kinds of potential

Writing a fanfic about how TJP tried to do a run in on the Kane/Bran/Lesner match and got more than he bargained for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ShootaBoy posted:

Ah ok. All I knew was he had a video game schtick.

Yeah we already said he’s an MRA

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Writing a fanfic about how TJP tried to do a run in on the Kane/Bran/Lesner match and got more than he bargained for.

I'd save this for later reading

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
My favorite TJP moment is when he was still a "babyface" and ran out to make the save for someone (Neville was beating down I think Swann or somebody). Big dramatic run-in with music playing, the crowd deathly silent, Neville kicks him once and he immediately goes down dead. That moment was Peak TJP.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Cole: "I'm just getting word that, and you guys won't believe this, TJP has been hospitalized with... get this... ANAL BLEEDING."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Defiance Industries posted:

Cole: "I'm just getting word that, and you guys won't believe this, TJP has been hospitalized with... get this... ANAL BLEEDING."

gotta love it when Vince McMahon really likes a guy. Always an rear end joke.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Love too be a normal, sane fan of TNA

quote:

Sloanl • 5 minutes ago
I feel like Impact could have CM Punk, the Rock, Ec3 and AJ in a 4 way and people would still sht on it. The internet hive mind, encouraged by years of click hungry dirtsheets, has decided that "TNA" is the company to hate on and want to see fail, and at this point, I really am unsure if anything can change that. Honestly, if I owned Impact, I would hire P.I.s to dig up dirt on the sheet writers like Alvarzez and Meltzer to blackmail them with, that and/or pay them off and make them write glowing Impact reviews, week after week, year after year. That may be the oinly way to change the hive minds perceptions

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
Now the question is, would those glowing reviews raise Impact's reputation, or damage Meltzer and Alvarez's?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Qoey posted:

Now the question is, would those glowing reviews raise Impact's reputation, or damage Meltzer and Alvarez's?

TNA fans would be satisfied either way

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

Love too be a normal, sane fan of TNA

first off that 4 way sounds like hot garbage and secondly people have tried poo poo on Meltzer and just doesn't work. Dude's too weird to get something to stick.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Not only does it sound like hot garbage but also the easiest game ever of One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 3, 2018

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Imagine how big a match with CM Punk, The Rock, AJ Styles, and EC3 would be!

Why no, I don't see which name there doesn't belong with the others!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Eh, I'd like to watch AJ carry two roid monsters and a fry cook

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Eh, I'd like to watch AJ carry two roid monsters and a fry cook

"Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?" was a metaphor he doesn't actually cook.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

"Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?" was a metaphor he doesn't actually cook.

Friend, have you seen his pancakes?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The roid guys will spend most of the match napping on the floor while AJ and Punk have a singles match in the ring. Which honestly sounds pretty fun, but yeah, hardly the "DREAMIEST DREAM MATCH" scenario this person is going for.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Remember how much better it was when wrestlers did hard drugs (instead of playing video games like weenies) and were ALPHA AS gently caress!!!!!! :black101:

This guy seems to think we should go back to those days.

Also...FEMINISTS ARE RUINING IT!!!!!!

No but seriously, aren't a lot of the old guard wrestlers happy for the current locker room? Video games keep a lot of them out of drugs/trouble, as an example.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

didnt read past the headline but it was when they pushed shawn michaels instead of lex luger

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He thinks "kliq" is the normal spelling.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Is the answer to question 2: a lot of wrestlers started dropping dead at 40.

Ha ha a comment in that thread

quote:

and the absense of drugs also contributes to the “lack of personality”

bessantj fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Feb 5, 2018

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Danny Hodge is still alive. Aside from the fact he could break every bone in your body with a grunt and a twist, he would be considered pretty beta by this bullshit metric we're engaging in. Didn't party, smoke, drink, or chase women.

Wahoo McDaniel is not alive. He did all the things Danny Hodge didn't do and died from bad kidneys.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lol "most of them are probably feminist"

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

DarkstarIV posted:

Remember how much better it was when wrestlers did hard drugs (instead of playing video games like weenies) and were ALPHA AS gently caress!!!!!! :black101:

No but seriously, aren't a lot of the old guard wrestlers happy for the current locker room? Video games keep a lot of them out of drugs/trouble, as an example.

I can't believe they keep putting the belt on that beta loser Brock Lesnar LOL guy's probably a loving virgin

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The dude's also presumably whining about Xavier Woods's youtube channel with the "THEY'RE PLAYIN VIDEO GAMES TOGETHER!" thing, which is some real fun hater poo poo.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

Danny Hodge is still alive. Aside from the fact he could break every bone in your body with a grunt and a twist, he would be considered pretty beta by this bullshit metric we're engaging in. Didn't party, smoke, drink, or chase women.

Wahoo McDaniel is not alive. He did all the things Danny Hodge didn't do and died from bad kidneys.

Not only could he break bones, he could crush an apple with his bare hands. Danny Hodge is one bad motherfucker.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not only could he break bones, he could crush an apple with his bare hands. Danny Hodge is one bad motherfucker.

In his 80's no less!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

there's no way this dude doesn't have exactly 0 friends and is either embittered from alienation that let to him having no time for friends, is a toxic rear end in a top hat who doesn't understand why people hate him, or both

I'm guessing option 3 even if I am a little disappointed the locker room doesn't play video games and do drugs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Also no way with him not being an rear end in a top hat atheist or the worst type of "Christian" conservative if he's mad they don't form cliques to protect themselves and are actually friends

this is legitimately The Worst Person and everything wrong with the world in wrestling opinion form

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Watch Danny Hodge vault over the top rope to enter the ring on an ep of Raw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4acoep

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Qoey posted:

In his 80's no less!

Ok, I must know why he's doing this in court? Hodge is amazing.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

JK! posted:

Ok, I must know why he's doing this in court? Hodge is amazing.

bunch of amateur wrestling legends petitioned the state legislature about reinstating wrestling as an olympic sport

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Time for some more bad opinions from WRESTLE FORUM DOT COM.

Let's move on from the misogyny for a bit, and look at something a bit dumber. Kevin Owen's merch sales have been falling apparently. Is it because of bad booking? That would make the most sense. However, Wrestle Forum has a "better" idea of why his sales are dropping.

Someone posts a picture of Mick Foley as a response, and this is the response back to the guy:

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 9, 2018

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That argument would only really work if KO hadn't turned up with a barrel gut on him from day one.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Don't forget the girdle or w/e the hell it is that you can see at times.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I think they try to pass it off as a vest, and can’t you see it at all times?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Maybe? All I know is that the first time I saw it was during a PPV where his shirt rode up enough to clearly see the flab above it.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Isn't he just wearing a singlet under his street clothes?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Please don't fat Canadian shame

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Owens is much fatter then when he debuted tho. I love fat wrestlers tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

oldpainless posted:

Owens is much fatter then when he debuted tho. I love fat wrestlers tho

Fat dude moonsaults rule. Even if I wasn't already a Kevin Owens fan, seeing that moonsault he did to Cena at his debut would have cemented him