Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adweek/status/960563404078493696

MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

boar guy posted:

shut the gently caress up chris christie

:hai:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Feb 6, 2018

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

There is no such thing as clean Dorito... this is some Koch network BS ;__;

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Former DILF posted:

meawhile, in the bad trump thread

Slogan is already a given
"Hindsight is 2020"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I saw that as buried at the beach at first and thought "if only."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

VR Native American posted:

There is no such thing as clean Dorito... this is some Koch network BS ;__;

if you aint willin to be marked by the Dust then you aint worthy of the Dorito. bear your stigmata with pride.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You’re making the real Chris Christie look bad

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

capitalism has gone too far

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Now that the Doritos factories all have extra Dorito dirt hopefully they will release a new range of extra dirty Doritos

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
this but with taco bell doritos locos tacos

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

gonna Dorito Roll to trigger the libs

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Brother Entropy posted:

capitalism has gone too far

Counterpoint: Capitalism has not gone too far enough.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/IamHappyToast/status/960165254247469056?s=17

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
literally the only reason I still get out of bed in the morning is just to experience the new Dorito flavors as they are developed and released. when I occasionally think of suicide, I remind myself of all the Doritos yet to come, and when I contemplate the vastness of eternity, I weep as I imagine all the Doritos I will never taste once my brief candle is finally snuffed.

those new Blaze Doritos are pretty good.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

:wow:

Provided we don’t all die in a rain of nuclear hellfire, I can’t wait to see the history textbooks a dozen or so years down the road.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

i love hell dimension so much

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TulliusCicero posted:

I saw that as buried at the beach at first and thought "if only."

I dunno, setting him on fire at the beach so his blubber can be used as a maritime navigational aid for weeks also seems pretty good.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trump gonna refuse to release the memo bc it hurts his fee fees. poo poo storm ensues. Govt shuts down.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Ars Arcanum posted:

:wow:

Provided we don’t all die in a rain of nuclear hellfire, I can’t wait to see the history textbooks a dozen or so years down the road.

The Texas Schoolboard of Education approved textbooks: "Trump was often a controversial figure who was slandered by the media for his "tough on crime" approach, his attempts to make peace with Russia, harsh but fair treatment of job-stealing illegal immigrants, unconventional sexual kinks, and low taxes for all Americans. While often blamed for the Second Great Depression of 2019, it was actually due to his predecessor, B. Hussein Obama, whose economic policies created an unprecedented and unsustainable growth of jobs, the market had no choice but to rebound".

I'm no good at writing positive Trump textbook fan fiction. Help me out.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The dems rebuttal memo is a loving stupid idea and just shows how garbage our political system is. No wonder trump won. Hoping to publish a rebuttal only gives the rep memo a measure of credibility that no media sources gave it

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/amyfiscus/status/960679426257313792

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenDuckworth/status/960665400643080193

:vince:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

The Archaic posted:

The Texas Schoolboard of Education approved textbooks: "Trump was often a controversial figure who was slandered by the media for his "tough on crime" approach, his attempts to make peace with Russia, harsh but fair treatment of job-stealing illegal immigrants, unconventional sexual kinks, and low taxes for all Americans. While often blamed for the Second Great Depression of 2019, it was actually due to his predecessor, B. Hussein Obama, whose economic policies created an unprecedented and unsustainable growth of jobs, the market had no choice but to rebound".

Way too many queer librul $10 words in that.

It'll be TRUMP FINE LOL followed by 100 pages of Garrison cartoons, not including his "secret drawings" folder that eventually got him arrested by the Trump Morality Police.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Around 4 pages ago, big lols occured when very stable genius Chris Christy and his CHUD patrol returned to run damage control and browbeat the thread into accepting his lord and savior DJ Trump

what does it take for people like this to change you think, thread? Trump being impeached? The nukes being underway and you have a spare room in your bunker?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The Republicans will simply install a revisionist narrative like they have with Dubya. They'll make themselves look like they were the ones keeping Trump from making any grave errors. We'll hear stories about how Paul Ryan worked overtime to reason with Trump.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Chernobyl baby posted:

Around 4 pages ago, big lols occured when very stable genius Chris Christy and his CHUD patrol returned to run damage control and browbeat the thread into accepting his lord and savior DJ Trump

what does it take for people like this to change you think, thread? Trump being impeached? The nukes being underway and you have a spare room in your bunker?

It's like flat earthers. Any proof that contradicts their belief is either disregarded as propaganda or just further proof of the conspiracy.

"You say you can see the curve of the earth just by looking out the window on any commercial flight, but actually the CIA forces airlines to use window glass that's specially designed to distort the flat earth and make it *look* round." :smug:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Chernobyl baby posted:

At this point it is sunk cost fallacy. They can't admit they were wrong this whole time because they have invested so much effort trying to convince themselves and others that spray tanned evil mr. Magoo was the most brilliant buisinessman and politican.

Even when he started openly supporting white supremacy they defended it fine and dandy. When he attacked the government and threatened north korea with nuclear war, no problem. Because in the end they had their GREAT ECONOMY and they could defend that!

Now it's crashing and burning like everything else the orange fat man touches, but they still won't learn. Their entire existence for the last two years has been pathogically defending him. The saddest lols of all

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

The Archaic posted:

I’m a pessimistic person but the tiny optimistic grain of sand in my heart wants to believe that between the fomenting rage at the Texas textbook industry combined with the interwebs will do us proud and that googling trumps will soon lead to screen caps of the piss tape and Piers Morgan’s Twitter

The world must know

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Egbert Souse posted:

The Republicans will simply install a revisionist narrative like they have with Dubya. They'll make themselves look like they were the ones keeping Trump from making any grave errors. We'll hear stories about how Paul Ryan worked overtime to reason with Trump.

He was an outsider and not a true conservative. In fact, he was a democrat

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I guess when Trump falls (hopefully) that most of the CHUDS are going to clam up. Just like that ambassador to the netherlands did when he was questioned about islam going wild.

It is unlikely that trump will live for another 20 years but if he did he'd probably get the same treatment as Thatcher or Reagan. Lionized by the people who profited under him while the rest of the population quietly fumes.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Ddddaaaammmmnnnnnnnn

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Valko posted:

I guess when Trump falls (hopefully) that most of the CHUDS are going to clam up. Just like that ambassador to the netherlands did when he was questioned about islam going wild.

It is unlikely that trump will live for another 20 years but if he did he'd probably get the same treatment as Thatcher or Reagan. Lionized by the people who profited under him while the rest of the population quietly fumes.

He doesn't need to live. Trump could stroke out on the toilet during his morning tweets tomorrow, and the worst anyone in politics or the media would say is "controversial" or maybe "divisive" if they were feeling particularly sassy. 20 years down the line he'll be getting the Reagan treatment from republicans and no small number of democrats.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Egbert Souse posted:

The GOP will somehow find an even worse human being than Trump to run as candidate. Like literally a Nazi Islamo-fascist who rapes and murders children on live national TV. And somehow the dude won't even be an US national, but a Russian/Chinese/DPRK/Iranian/Islamic Caliphate quintuple citizen. And he will somehow win and then immediately nukes the rest of the democratic world. And then Trump will join Obama, Clinton, the Bushes and Carter in publicly condemning the new terrifying direction US politics have taken. And then I will say, "huh, I guess Donald Trump was a pretty reasonable guy in comparison".

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Imagine getting dunked on by a woman with two prosthetic legs.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Shanghaied posted:

The GOP will somehow find an even worse human being than Trump to run as candidate. Like literally a Nazi Islamo-fascist who rapes and murders children on live national TV. And somehow the dude won't even be an US national, but a Russian/Chinese/DPRK/Iranian/Islamic Caliphate quintuple citizen. And he will somehow win and then immediately nukes the rest of the democratic world. And then Trump will join Obama, Clinton, the Bushes and Carter in publicly condemning the new terrifying direction US politics have taken. And then I will say, "huh, I guess Donald Trump was a pretty reasonable guy in comparison".

The literal Nazi in Illinois

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

bloom posted:

He doesn't need to live. Trump could stroke out on the toilet during his morning tweets tomorrow, and the worst anyone in politics or the media would say is "controversial" or maybe "divisive" if they were feeling particularly sassy. 20 years down the line he'll be getting the Reagan treatment from republicans and no small number of democrats.

I can already imagine the eulogy.

"Donald J. Trump, billionaire buisinessman and visionary politician. Tried to Make America Great Again but ultimately failed in his goal. A lifetime of talking to gossip columnists left him unprepared for the treacherous tactics of political journalism."

It goes on like that and paints him like a tragic figure while you're all still reeling from his tax reforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/960686786010808322