Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

FuriousxGeorge posted:

The NFC East now has the most Super Bowl appearances (21), most Super Bowl wins (13), and the only division in the NFL to have all 4 teams win the Lombardi

Heck yes old thread title redeemed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Heck yes old thread title redeemed.

:hfive:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Wasted some money setting up this AV, but I think it's worth it. Also, one eggplant is marginally higher than the other, but gently caress it.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I feel like blowing money on Eagles stuff what are some good novelty shirts with rad designs.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

I'm glad for you!

My wife and I just got into a big argument over the weekend because she wants me to go back to therapy, as over the last year my obsessive compulsive disorder has grown to the worst its been since I was a teenager. I've gone a long time without therapy or medication, but I haven't been able to self regulate well and some of my compulsions have become (very minorly) self-destructive. The worst part is that I've basically stopped doing anything creatively fulfilling, and the places where I used to find release no longer hold the same luster. I used to stay up until three or four in the morning while working on things that make me happy, but most of the times now I just sit and do nothing. Literally nothing- like staring into space. It all makes me feel pretty miserable. The reason why I've always loved sports is because it gives me an avenue to dump my anxiety and channel it into a more acceptable circumstance.

I've been severely depressed for a while now, and while there's a part of me that says I'll just be going back to therapy for my wife, I also can accept that it's what's best for me- even if it does feel like a regression.

It's okay man. It's not a smooth linear climb up, there will be peaks and valleys. I think your wife's probably got a good idea of what's going on and how serious it is. No shame in taking care of yourself :unsmith:

FuriousxGeorge posted:

The NFC East now has the most Super Bowl appearances (21), most Super Bowl wins (13), and the only division in the NFL to have all 4 teams win the Lombardi

I am writing my petition to Goodell now to unironically re-name us the NFC Beast now that we are clearly the best division in football. The country will get nothing but NFC East Primetime Clownball for the next decade and they will love it.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Yodzilla posted:

I feel like blowing money on Eagles stuff what are some good novelty shirts with rad designs.

Crossing Broad has some: https://www.crossingbroadstore.com/

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
TFF is a wonderful football forum, where we have idiosyncratic humor, intelligent analysis, and terrible trolling in equal measure...

My fellow Eagles posters, I treasure you whether this Super Bowl win gave you an enormous emotional victory, I have smiled at your green avatar, or you have just entertained me with your homer shitposts....

In summation...

FLY EAGLES FLY

EAT A DICK TOM BRADY

IT'S YA BOY EAT DA PUSSY

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
One of my favorite Foles moments was back in 2014. Week 2 against the Skins. As they are dirty players, they illegal hit the poo poo out of Foles after he threw an INT that got called back. Incited a team brawl that saw Jason Peters ejected for standing up for Foles. Foles collected himself and threw a dime to Maclin right after it in response for the touchdown.

I was like, gently caress yeah. That’s our QB.

Then Chip Kelly traded him, but that aside, that was a cool moment.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

89 posted:

One of my favorite Foles moments was back in 2014. Week 2 against the Skins. As they are dirty players, they illegal hit the poo poo out of Foles after he threw an INT that got called back. Incited a team brawl that saw Jason Peters ejected for standing up for Foles. Foles collected himself and threw a dime to Maclin right after it in response for the touchdown.

I haven't thought about that series since it happened, but I can immediately recall it in my mind.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

89 posted:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000398332/Eagles-Redskins-brawl-after-hit-on-Foles

I was there for that. I was ready to riot. Then they did it again on Sproles in another game. Motherfuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWsXhOjcGvM

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://twitter.com/_JohnGonz/status/960352443073794048

:unsmith:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Axeil you're a cool dude and I'm glad you've worked past your bad stuff. :unsmith:

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

89 posted:

I thought about this play quite a bit too. He came in and was so angry - it was really great to see. I mean, aside from Foles laying there in serious pain.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Haha boy the shops on South Street at going to be running Dilly Dilly and LII replacing Y into the goddamn ground for years.

Might snag that Philly Special though. :madmax:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Petition to return the thread title to it's proper glory of the best division in football.

And I'll admit it, I was wrong. I laughed at the eagles offseason champ posts and talked a lot of poo poo and they pulled it out in the end.

The real question is who gets a bigger FA contract now - Wentz or Foles?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Neither of Them are FAs

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Seeing rumblings on Twitter that the Eagles took a team vote prior to the Super Bowl and won't be accepting the invitation to the White House. I'd like to see that happen, but I also haven't seen a reliable source report it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

euphronius posted:

Neither of Them are FAs

I meant cousins.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Toaster Beef posted:

Seeing rumblings on Twitter that the Eagles took a team vote prior to the Super Bowl and won't be accepting the invitation to the White House. I'd like to see that happen, but I also haven't seen a reliable source report it.

you'll know it's real when Trump tweets about how he's RESCINDED the invitation to the LOSER EAGLES and their CLASSLESS ORGANIZATION. #MAGA

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

sounds like something a cry baby pats fan would do, checks out.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Toaster Beef posted:

I wish they would go and then give Trump a stunner

It would be worth it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol I hope babyhands gets really mad

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should just go and drink beer with Biden instead.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TheChirurgeon posted:

you'll know it's real when Trump tweets about how he's RESCINDED the invitation to the LOSER EAGLES and their CLASSLESS ORGANIZATION. #MAGA

u bum

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

what, you think Trump isn't a giant pissbaby who will publicly tweet that he's rescinded the organization to a team that's already decided not to visit?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TheChirurgeon posted:

what, you think Trump isn't a giant pissbaby who will publicly tweet that he's rescinded the organization to a team that's already decided not to visit?

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/911610455877021697

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender
ohhhh right, forgot about that

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i like i how i thought you were already referencing the incredible petty temper tantrum the cheeto had but you rightly figured he would have a temper tantrum in the exact same way without even knowing he had done it before. what a man he is

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Watching the maturation of the team from Week 1 to the Super Bowl was a lot of fun. This team has such crazy depth. I almost feel like Carson going out was good for the team in the long run, because it was less reliant on Crazy Ginger Christ super moves. This team can hit you from every single direction offensively.

Pederson is good

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/291211539535519744

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Nelson Agholor now known for his crisp routes, breakaway speed, and soft hands

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Best GM in the NFL, best scouting department in the NFL, best young QB in the NFL.

The Eagles are going to win 7 of the next 10 Super Bowls.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Minimum 8-peat

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Toaster Beef posted:

It just feels right, because we’re back in the good timeline

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Well, anyway, now that that's done, it's time to fire Pederson for Foles regular season performance.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

To be honest Roseman did all the work, an actual good coach could have gone 19-0 with that team. I'd be fine if they moved on from him.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You know the Eagles should hire? Hue Jackson.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The only hire I want to see the Eagles make is Bruce Arians at QB coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

To be honest Roseman did all the work, an actual good coach could have gone 19-0 with that team. I'd be fine if they moved on from him.

I'm p.sure Big Balls Doug is a goon and my ultimatum before the Falcons game was the push he needed.

• Locked thread