Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

You Am I posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-05/police-officers-to-be-placed-in-high-risk-vic-schools-opposition/9395874

OH

MY

loving

GOD

Now Matthew Guy wants to put police on school grounds of the 10 highest risk secondary schools in Victoria.

WHAT

THE

gently caress

So we're still planning on becoming the mini USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/mobsters-mate-ignores-police-to-water-down-gun-laws/

quote:

Mobster’s Mate Ignores Police To Water Down Gun Laws

Minister for Police

6 February 2018

The Andrews Labor Government has announced it will not weaken the Firearm Prohibition Order Scheme and won’t accept any of the Liberal Party amendments to the Firearms Amendment Bill, which disgracefully seek to support organised crime figures over victims.

These tough new laws – that are supported and required by Victoria Police – are designed to step up the fight against criminals who use illegal firearms to destroy the lives of innocent people.

The Liberal party amendments do nothing except only weaken the ability of Victoria Police to target organised crime gangs who use firearms.

Victoria Police have said these laws are a game changer when it comes to disrupting organised crime – and they want these laws passed.

Organised crime is responsible for much of the drug related harm and organised youth offending we have experienced in Victoria. These laws will have a very real impact on their activities.

Matthew Guy’s amendments show he is in the pocket of organised crime.

Not content with eating lobsters with alleged mobsters, Matthew Guy now wants to limit police powers that directly target organised crime.

His amendments would reduce the duration of a Firearm Prohibition Order, limit the ability of police officers to issue an FPO, and create unworkable appeal mechanisms that do nothing but provide more opportunity for criminals to escape justice.

Matthew Guy continues to ignore the experts despite being provided detailed advice about the problems associated with these amendments.

It’s clear that Matthew Guy is more concerned with protecting the rights of criminals than keeping Victorians safe.

The only people to benefit from the Liberal Party’s changes are organised crime figures who cause significant harm in our community.

Quotes attributable to Minister for Police Lisa Neville

“We won’t be accepting any amendments to the Bill or tolerating any attempts by the Liberals to water down this crucial piece of legislation.”

“If Matthew Guy’s not eating lobsters with alleged mobsters, he’s watering down laws that target organised crime.”

“Whose side is he on – is he on the side of Victoria Police or is he on the side of gangs and organised crime?”

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Written in 2011, but still valid today: https://heathenscripture.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/robert-doyle-is-a-loving-oval office/

quote:

Doyle was so dull he could have been captain of the Dullard Dulcimers Dullball team from Dulwich Village, Dullshire.

quote:

With every act and every word, Doyle is trying to compensate for the vividly-coloured tapestry of failure that is the conversation piece in the lobby of his life. He is shaking in a corner, rocking back and forth, masturbating furiously and whispering, “I’m important. I’m important. I’m important.”

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Back at Joe’s property, he tells us his favourite movie is Wolf Creek, as he pulls one of his modified arrows from a mannequin he practices on.

“You can see what damage it's going to do to a human.” He says.

The only thing missing from this is his room filled with wall to wall anime, a trench coat, sunglasses and a movie replica hatori hanzo katana

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

DancingShade posted:

The only thing missing from this is his room filled with wall to wall anime, a trench coat, sunglasses and a movie replica hatori hanzo katana

pls don't dox me (also its a replica lord of the rings sword ok, not kill bill)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

GoldStandardConure posted:

pls don't dox me (also its a replica lord of the rings sword ok, not kill bill)

I bet it's Glamdring

u nerd

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DancingShade posted:

Back at Joe’s property, he tells us his favourite Anime is Naruto, as he pulls his Katana from a mannequin he practices on.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

The Before Times posted:

I bet it's Glamdring

u nerd

WRONG!

IDIOT!

It's Narsil! :yayclod:

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

GoldStandardConure posted:

WRONG!

IDIOT!

It's Narsil! :yayclod:

I had the worst head cold last week, boy I would have killed for some Narsil.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Back at Joe’s property, he tells us his favourite Anime is Naruto, as he pulls his Katana from a mannequin he practices on.

Every morning he slams his Chronicles Of Riddick tape into his VHS player and recites every line from the movie while acting out every action scene.

After his workout he has a shower and also the opportunity to rinse out his "wife", a Realdoll made to look like an anime schoolgirl Joe mail ordered from Japan.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Don't dox me

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

DancingShade posted:

Every morning he slams his Chronicles Of Riddick tape into his VHS player and recites every line from the movie while acting the opening scene, then he has to sit down for a while.

After his workout he has a shower and also the opportunity to rinse out his "wife", a Realdoll made to look like an anime schoolgirl Joe mail ordered from Japan.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

CrazyTolradi posted:

A bold statement from someone who's Twitter account blocks people at the drop of a hat.

Funnily enough this was raised and he replied "*Turnbull laugh* well it's a spectrum I'm sure they've done something"

"They were journalists asking questions"

"*More robust Turnbull laugh* let's just beg to differ *Turnbull laugh intensifies before trailing off*"

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Matthew Guy

*laughs in Turnbull*

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anidav posted:

Don't dox me

dude, not doxxing you is the hard part

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://twitter.com/gmpworld/status/960808942229073921

:wow:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

:eyepop:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Trying to imagine what Caleb's wife looks like.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/wrongdorey/status/960835697337757696

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
H

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
O

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
L

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Y

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
F

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
U

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
C

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
K

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Why did the fuckers wait till he got back in to finally air that story?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Amazing

also

You Am I posted:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Haha it was the woman that everyone on twitter thought it was. (It was pretty easy to work out too).

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

This is the most thinly veiled positive spin I have ever seen!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol can’t wait so see Turnbull defend this.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
This is like the story of the scorpion and the frog, except in this telling the scorpion waited until the frog was on the other side of the stream before stabbing it in the back.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

We should hold a plebiscite to find out the public opinion on cheating on your wife / knocking up an employee before we make any rash decisions here.

It could even be non-binding so Barnaby can choose not to vote again.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/LucyXIV/status/960840497911623680

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

We should deport this filthy degenerate back to his home country.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Gotta protect the sanctity of marriage

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

You Am I posted:

This is Australian journalism, why are you even asking that question at this stage?

Don't ask a Guardian journalist about it though, they'll be mad at you for lowering the tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/karaschlegl/status/960848187983458304

• Locked thread