Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

89 posted:

Did last night really happen?

Yes, and the Eagles won the super bowl :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Lol at the Pats announcer referring to the Pats as the "Unstoppable rebel alliance back to take down the Empire".

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/_JohnGonz/status/960352443073794048

:unsmith:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

You know what would be the most fun future? Keep both Foles and Wentz. Play both Foles and Wentz. QBBC.

both line up under center in different positions for different plays

Defense doesn't know who is gonna be the QB until the snap goes to one of them

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Lmao gently caress you Gisele.

https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/960496350109601792

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Facebook comments are amazing

quote:

What made you think you won that super bowl? Brady gave you that in plate. That fumble was his bad luck not your achievement.

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Feb 6, 2018

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

CyberPingu posted:

Facebook comments are amazing

ahaha

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Initially I thought ah, whatever, that's not the worst way to handle what was probably an upsetting thing for their small child—but then I realized it's the child of Tom Brady and a supermodel, and maybe learning early that losing is, in fact, a thing that can happen isn't the worst thing for their development

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Toaster Beef posted:

Initially I thought ah, whatever, that's not the worst way to handle what was probably an upsetting thing for their small child—but then I realized it's the child of Tom Brady and a supermodel, and maybe learning early that losing is, in fact, a thing that can happen isn't the worst thing for their development

She should probably teach Brady that lesson too then.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

They should probably send Brady a ring for helping out like that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

They should probably send Brady a ring for helping out like that.

This would actually be a hilariously savage thing to do for real

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Toaster Beef posted:

I would make a joke that she just told Briget's kid to exect to be a loser for life but :lol: at the thought they actually let him come to the Super Bowl.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

When Tom kisses the Bridget son he keeps his mouth closed

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Toaster Beef posted:

Still a lovely message because of the "let" people win. She's teaching them that they still have agency over winning and losing, which is the same bullshit bootstraps garbage that Brady subscribes to. If she actually taught them that oftentimes winning/losing is just out of your hands, she would be teaching them a laudable lesson.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tom doesnt kiss the Bridget son.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Maybe she’s right. Maybe the Pats let the Eagles win to be nice.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Is Tom Brady's kid gonna be president 60 years from now?

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Pecks on the cheek only.

Ashye
Jul 29, 2013

sponges posted:

Maybe she’s right. Maybe the Pats let the Eagles win to be nice.

Truly you see the brilliance of Bill by sitting his amazing players and letting the Eagles win one. Gosh what can't those amazing Patriots do!

:barf:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ah yes, it's the lovely CB that didn't play that is the reason the Eagles won. It surely isn't The Entire Defense Sucks For The New England Patriots.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im a big fan of the GUY DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS GOING TO PLAY thing for the dude who started instead. like that guys airbud or something and they had to have the ol theres no rule that says dogs cant play football talk

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

im a big fan of the GUY DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS GOING TO PLAY thing for the dude who started instead. like that guys airbud or something and they had to have the ol theres no rule that says dogs cant play football talk

lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/960932838450388992

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Not entirely sure it was a good idea to get on a knee but whatever

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:)

Carson can finally have sex....once he’s married.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MazelTovCocktail posted:

:)

Carson can finally have sex....once he’s married.

but look what it did to Wilson

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

vyst posted:

Not entirely sure it was a good idea to get on a knee but whatever

lol forever if carson wentz's knee is perma-hosed like rg3 because he proposed to his girlfriend.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Hey gang I was in the middle of a project at work and it just randomly occured to me

THE EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Ghost Dog posted:

there was a story like this about an old cancer dude who loved the ravens in 2011 and then he died in the offseason lmao that dude got loving owned

Lmao

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Hey gang I was in the middle of a project at work and it just randomly occured to me

THE EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL

I watched a press conference about trains today, and it's all thanks to the eagles.

:spergin:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Eagles won the Super Bowl

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Howie Roseman is on some black magic fuckaround poo poo.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Keeping Foles around is the smart move, but if to can trade him for a haul, you have to do it

Picking up Fitzbeard or Matt Moore and have em hold down the fort for a month isnt the worst idea in the world

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Keeping Foles around is the smart move, but if to can trade him for a haul, you have to do it

Picking up Fitzbeard or Matt Moore and have em hold down the fort for a month isnt the worst idea in the world

You don't want that Ryan Fitzpatrick juju in the Eagles locker room.

Dude's a QB killer.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I believe in Nate Sudafed

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/insidetheNFL/status/960988157264068608

Big Dick Nick has big balls too

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
So what's y'alls goons' plans for the parade? I'm probably takin the rail into Suburban and walking to a decent spot with a thermos full of Irish coffee, then climbing up a light pole and maybe eating some horseshit. Dunno yet, gonna play it by ear.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Watch it vicariously from another state.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
It's looking like a big hassle to get in and out from the burbs. I understand why they are ending at the museum but I was really hoping they would do what the Phillies did and end it at the stadium so I could just go and tailgate. I may just pub crawl outside the city instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FuriousxGeorge posted:

It's looking like a big hassle to get in and out from the burbs. I understand why they are ending at the museum but I was really hoping they would do what the Phillies did and end it at the stadium so I could just go and tailgate. I may just pub crawl outside the city instead.

The brief bit I heard on WIP made sense. The phillies parade ending in citizens bank loving sucked. Only ~43k got to be in the park to watch the ceremony. Being at the museum lets millions watch live. Sorta.

Why is everyone saying the foles td reception was called the philly special when foles clearly refers to the play as philly philly when suggesting to pederson?

dilly dilly! memes

Asproigerosis fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 7, 2018

• Locked thread