Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Wow, they finally left the stone age. Sped up a lot of loading bar animations as well, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
NANTO!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

It seems not only did they add overflow to million theater, they also upped your spark drink limit.

Just in case you were wondering why your present box was suddenly empty, like I was.

You should've been wondering how those 10 MAX drinks fitted. I can't even fill up the 10 between real events so making it 30 is lost on me. At least in SS you can trivially get both cards without using any drinks and then the higher star ranks are a) not worth it b) really costly to get to so it's not particularly unusual to not use any.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Polsy posted:

You should've been wondering how those 10 MAX drinks fitted. I can't even fill up the 10 between real events so making it 30 is lost on me. At least in SS you can trivially get both cards without using any drinks and then the higher star ranks are a) not worth it b) really costly to get to so it's not particularly unusual to not use any.

The only reason I know I got 10 is because now I have 18. I only really know what I have in the box after I’ve accepted everything and it gives me the pop up telling me what’s left…

Incidentally, they sent me the wrong twin back from summer camp:

:toot:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
die

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Oh, you get a free daily (single) pull in deresute until the 10th, too. Thanks Chihiro, looking forward to daily white envelopes!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

http://www.foxla.com/news/national-news/cops-find-9000-pounds-of-stolen-oranges-squeezed-into-cars

Ahoge Toge is meant to be

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
was pulling for the rate up yohane UR but I guess this is fine

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
MEANWHILE I STILL DON'T HAVE TWINTAILS RIKO!!!!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Hate-Senpai posted:

Have you tried to Awaken the Power!?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

astr0man posted:

Nice, but every time I pull that YOU hat I keep hoping they made it a UR. Just an idolized UR You that’s wearing the hat.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

Nice, but every time I pull that YOU hat I keep hoping they made it a UR. Just an idolized UR You that’s wearing the hat.

but otherwise in a kirakira idol outfit

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

Have you tried to Awaken the Power!?

MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP TELLING ME THIS?????

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Hate-Senpai posted:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP TELLING ME THIS?????

MAYBE YOU SHOULD AWAKEN THE POWER??????

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Is that set coming to EN soon? Several months, maybe? I gotta know what to save up for. There's likely no box for Kanan day next week, so what's the next good set to come out anyway? Autumn for Aqours and Pirates for Muse? Maybe I'll do an Ice Cream Muse set pull if I get enough loveca in time when the rate up is still happening. That's a pretty decent set.

Chill la Chill posted:

That would be amazing.

astr0man posted:

That's a lot of Kanan. Which set is that UR from anyway?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

GhostStalker posted:

Is that set coming to EN soon? Several months, maybe? I gotta know what to save up for. There's likely no box for Kanan day next week, so what's the next good set to come out anyway? Autumn for Aqours and Pirates for Muse? Maybe I'll do an Ice Cream Muse set pull if I get enough loveca in time when the rate up is still happening. That's a pretty decent set.

It just came out in JP, so EN's got like a 4 month wait. Next for Aqours should be fall set, yeah. Dia!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

GhostStalker posted:

That's a lot of Kanan. Which set is that UR from anyway?

that's the newest UR on en, halloween 2

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It just came out in JP, so EN's got like a 4 month wait. Next for Aqours should be fall set, yeah. Dia!

Yup, that's likely my next pull then, if I don't get lured by the Ice Cream set.

Aurora posted:

that's the newest UR on en, halloween 2

Ah, that is a nice UR.

Forgot my DIE for pulling her, so have it now.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

but otherwise in a kirakira idol outfit

Ok but needs the hat

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

astr0man posted:

WOW That's a lot of good Kanan. Please accept your customary DIE

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD AWAKEN THE POWER??????

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

there is a dire lack of kanans on my team...

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Aurora posted:

there is a dire lack of kanans on my team...

I have 2 non SR Kanans on my teams, but one is the idolized Angel SSR and the other is an unidolized Animal one. Dunno if that makes it better or worse.

Also, this points massacre of an event is finally almost over, Tier 3 needs more than 60k points and I'm like 6k short right now. Maki-chan... :negative:

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Finally I got a green ticket UR pull

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress you, gently caress Rory, gently caress this world!!!!!!

Also I ordered my Riko glowstick for the 3rd live.

It was a hard choice between a regular Aqours glowstick and the Riko one.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

sweats

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
DIE Hazel

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Holy poo poo, DIE. Wanted that UR so badly, and I had to settle for 2 SRs from the set instead.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Wow die

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Spent 10 bux and well....

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I preferred when Yohane stuck to positive-minded prophecies. Please don't bully Ruby.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
Finally, Doing Your Best is Painful is over. I think that's the biggest bloodbath in SIF WW history, even moreso than Umi event.

...I got tier 1 on it.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Still a few hours left to grind out on the Let's Play campaign songs though.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Dexanth posted:

Finally, Doing Your Best is Painful is over. I think that's the biggest bloodbath in SIF WW history, even moreso than Umi event.

...I got tier 1 on it.

Dammit, I got pushed out of Tier 3 the last couple of days because I slacked off when I was safely in the middle of it. Kept seeing my rank dropping and still figured I was fine, and then with two days to go, I was stuck in the 15000s and dropping. Managed to at least grab the 4 loveca final points reward at the last moment, with the game going down for maintenance within seconds of me clearing the song and getting the reward, but that still left me 3k points of Tier 3 and Maki :smith:

At least I also got 6 level ups this event because of it, but still had to burn 2 loveca for my final push that got me the last reward in time, but not enough for Maki.

Leos Klein posted:

Spent 10 bux and well....

Leos Klein posted:

Finally I got a green ticket UR pull

Man, are you just eating all of Yohane's bad luck? DIE

nielsm posted:

I preferred when Yohane stuck to positive-minded prophecies. Please don't bully Ruby.
Must protecc the Ruby. No bulli

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
maybe bully

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ruby is cuter the more bullied she is so I support bullying Ruby an appropriate amount.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

nielsm posted:

Still a few hours left to grind out on the Let's Play campaign songs though.

Oh I know I ground out another level because hey, level 220 just wasn't enough!

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Ruby is cuter the more bullied she is so I support bullying Ruby an appropriate amount.

Fair enough, moderate bulli then. Though Ruby bulli by Dia is even better, I support that as well.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Oh hello there Riko, fancy seeing you!
And... three identical Yoshiko? Well, why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

It's not exactly a rhythm game, but you can prereg for the shiny new imas browser game now.

Someone even ginned up an english twitter for it, with stuff from today's stream here.

Release date is still "spring," tho.