Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Ugh post the patch notes here nerds. The website never loads for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Dave posted:

Ugh post the patch notes here nerds. The website never loads for me.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

It’s time to show you the latest additions to Marvel Future Fight! This update will bring you new characters and new contents! Take a look at what the update will bring.

Three new characters: Shuri, Ulysses Klaue, and Killmonger, and three new uniforms will be added!
Added a New Legendary Battle inspired by Marvel’s Black Panther and a New Challenge content, “Daily Trivia”!

▣ Three New Characters

Shuri, Ulysses Klaue, and Erik Killmonger have been added.

Along with these new Characters, new Team Bonuses and new Challenges have been added.

※ Shuri and Ulysses Klaue can be obtained through the Premium Hero Chest in the Store and Selector: Biometrics.
※ Killmonger is available from the ‘Get 20 Biometrics daily’ package.
※ Stats are based on skill Lv. 1

▣ Three New Uniforms

New Uniforms for Black Panther, Shuri, and Killmonger have been added.

※ Marvel’s Black Panther Uniform can only be acquired through the Black Panther - Extreme Package.
※ Black Panther, Shuri, and Killmonger’s new Uniforms have different price point and higher upgrade material requirements with higher stats compared to other uniforms.
※ Shuri and Killmonger’s Uniforms will be on sale for a limited period. You will be able to check them in the Marvel Universe/ Uniform Room in the Shop.
※ Black Panther's new Uniform will not be discounted in the Uniform Sale event

▣ New Legendary Battle

Cinematic Battle mode has been renamed to Legendary Battle mode and a new Legendary Battle has been added. This battle will present Black Panther and Shuri defending the land of Wakanda.

- You can choose between Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok or Marvel’s Black Panther when you enter the Legendary Battle mode

The Marvel’s Black Panther Legendary Battle is composed of three (3) stages that can be played between Normal and Extreme difficulty. However, Extreme difficulty is only accessible once the “Black Panther: Extreme” Package is purchased.

- You need to purchase the Black Panther: Extreme Package to enter the Extreme Difficulty.

- Both Normal and Extreme Difficulty have 3 stages

The rules for Marvel’s Black Panther’s Stage is same as Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok’s Legendary Battle where the stats of your character are fixed.

You will receive a Legendary Battle Completion Reward Chest and a bonus reward based on your character’s level and uniform’s rank.

Bonus reward is based on the level of your character and uniform.

※ The Legendary Battle Completion Reward Chest will be sent to your mailbox.
※ Bonus rewards will be awarded when the stage is cleared and the bonus condition has been met.
※ Bonus rewards are only available once per account.
※ The number of times you can get Daily Rewards is shared by all difficulties and stories.

▣ Daily Trivia

A new content has been added on the Challenge Menu. The Daily Trivia will test your in-game and Marvel Universe knowledge.

The Daily Trivia is composed of five questions with four choices, all based on the information found in-game.
You can earn Basic Rewards upon solving the trivia and an additional reward depending if your answer is correct or not.
※ Daily Trivia will reset daily at 15:00 (UTC) / 07:00 AM (PST).

- The bonus rewards that you will receive is based if your answer is right or wrong.

- If you take all of the trivia, you will be able to view all the questions and answers for that day.

▣ New Boosters

Two new Boosters have been added to the Shop. The ‘Premium Anti-Matter Booster’ increases the Anti-Matter production in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab. While the 'Daily Boost’ provides Boost Points and an even stronger Boost Effect.

1. Premium Anti-Matter Booster

Similar with the existing Boosters in the Store > Featured Shop, this can be purchased with Crystals.

This item increases Anti-Matter acquisition by 100% for 3 days.

- After making purchase, effects can be checked in the lobby and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab!

2. Daily Boost Points

Boost Points will be issued daily for 30 days immediately after purchase.
This is a monthly product that will enhance the existing Boost effect.

▣ UI Changes

Some of the UI in the game has been changed for your convenience:

1. Inventory tab is changed, so bulk enhancements of Comic Cards can be done here.

2. Added a feature to see how much excess stats a hero has exceeded in the Hero Details screen.

3. My Team icon added to some Missions that did not contain it before. This icon redirects you from the Mission lobby to your My Team page to adjust your active roster.

4. Marvel Universe icon has been added to Hero Information screen.

5. Special Mission Quest Pack has been changed to allow you to check the name of each achievement's reward item.

6. Improved the animation when using EXP Chips.

7. Tool tip text of the Auto Repeat function has been changed.

8. Better aligning mechanism selecting Not-Yet-Acquired character in Character search function

9. Comic Card information now shows where to obtain them.

10. New friend confirmation pop-up will no longer be displayed, allowing to make new friend request immediately afterwards.

▣ Other Changes

1. The expiration of the Timeline Battle Ranking rewards has been changed from unlimited to 7 days in the Mailbox.

2. More option using Crystals as material for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab Processor has been added.

- You can now use Crystals as materials in the Processor up to certain times a day.

3. Fixed an issue wherein using Apocalypse's 'Fear Fragment’ skill in Timeline Battle does not apply the effect of health regeneration.

4. This update has fixed the following known issues:

- Adam Warlock’s portrait does not show the frame of Tier-2 Character when purchasing him from the Shop - Buy Again button is shown when purchasing Adam Warlock from Shop
- An issue where Event Battle progress shown and progress recorded are different.
- Issue where displayed stats for Unowned Uniform does not match with actual number of Uniforms available.
- Issue where the view on ‘Rumble mode’ in Shadowland is farther than it should be.

5. Fixed the issue wherein the character combinations in all team slots are automatically assigned to same characters.

6. Fixed an issue with Squirrel Girl’s skill, “Squirrel Army” animation not showing properly.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

It’s time to show you the latest additions to Marvel Future Fight! This update will bring you new characters and new contents! Take a look at what the update will bring.

Three new characters: Shuri, Ulysses Klaue, and Killmonger, and three new uniforms will be added!
Added a New Legendary Battle inspired by Marvel’s Black Panther and a New Challenge content, “Daily Trivia”!

▣ Three New Characters

Shuri, Ulysses Klaue, and Erik Killmonger have been added.

Along with these new Characters, new Team Bonuses and new Challenges have been added.

※ Shuri and Ulysses Klaue can be obtained through the Premium Hero Chest in the Store and Selector: Biometrics.
※ Killmonger is available from the ‘Get 20 Biometrics daily’ package.
※ Stats are based on skill Lv. 1

▣ Three New Uniforms

New Uniforms for Black Panther, Shuri, and Killmonger have been added.

※ Marvel’s Black Panther Uniform can only be acquired through the Black Panther - Extreme Package.
※ Black Panther, Shuri, and Killmonger’s new Uniforms have different price point and higher upgrade material requirements with higher stats compared to other uniforms.
※ Shuri and Killmonger’s Uniforms will be on sale for a limited period. You will be able to check them in the Marvel Universe/ Uniform Room in the Shop.
※ Black Panther's new Uniform will not be discounted in the Uniform Sale event

▣ New Legendary Battle

Cinematic Battle mode has been renamed to Legendary Battle mode and a new Legendary Battle has been added. This battle will present Black Panther and Shuri defending the land of Wakanda.

- You can choose between Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok or Marvel’s Black Panther when you enter the Legendary Battle mode

The Marvel’s Black Panther Legendary Battle is composed of three (3) stages that can be played between Normal and Extreme difficulty. However, Extreme difficulty is only accessible once the “Black Panther: Extreme” Package is purchased.

- You need to purchase the Black Panther: Extreme Package to enter the Extreme Difficulty.

- Both Normal and Extreme Difficulty have 3 stages

The rules for Marvel’s Black Panther’s Stage is same as Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok’s Legendary Battle where the stats of your character are fixed.

You will receive a Legendary Battle Completion Reward Chest and a bonus reward based on your character’s level and uniform’s rank.

Bonus reward is based on the level of your character and uniform.

※ The Legendary Battle Completion Reward Chest will be sent to your mailbox.
※ Bonus rewards will be awarded when the stage is cleared and the bonus condition has been met.
※ Bonus rewards are only available once per account.
※ The number of times you can get Daily Rewards is shared by all difficulties and stories.

▣ Daily Trivia

A new content has been added on the Challenge Menu. The Daily Trivia will test your in-game and Marvel Universe knowledge.

The Daily Trivia is composed of five questions with four choices, all based on the information found in-game.
You can earn Basic Rewards upon solving the trivia and an additional reward depending if your answer is correct or not.
※ Daily Trivia will reset daily at 15:00 (UTC) / 07:00 AM (PST).

- The bonus rewards that you will receive is based if your answer is right or wrong.

- If you take all of the trivia, you will be able to view all the questions and answers for that day.

▣ New Boosters

Two new Boosters have been added to the Shop. The ‘Premium Anti-Matter Booster’ increases the Anti-Matter production in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab. While the 'Daily Boost’ provides Boost Points and an even stronger Boost Effect.

1. Premium Anti-Matter Booster

Similar with the existing Boosters in the Store > Featured Shop, this can be purchased with Crystals.

This item increases Anti-Matter acquisition by 100% for 3 days.

- After making purchase, effects can be checked in the lobby and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab!

2. Daily Boost Points

Boost Points will be issued daily for 30 days immediately after purchase.
This is a monthly product that will enhance the existing Boost effect.

▣ UI Changes

Some of the UI in the game has been changed for your convenience:

1. Inventory tab is changed, so bulk enhancements of Comic Cards can be done here.

2. Added a feature to see how much excess stats a hero has exceeded in the Hero Details screen.

3. My Team icon added to some Missions that did not contain it before. This icon redirects you from the Mission lobby to your My Team page to adjust your active roster.

4. Marvel Universe icon has been added to Hero Information screen.

5. Special Mission Quest Pack has been changed to allow you to check the name of each achievement's reward item.

6. Improved the animation when using EXP Chips.

7. Tool tip text of the Auto Repeat function has been changed.

8. Better aligning mechanism selecting Not-Yet-Acquired character in Character search function

9. Comic Card information now shows where to obtain them.

10. New friend confirmation pop-up will no longer be displayed, allowing to make new friend request immediately afterwards.

▣ Other Changes

1. The expiration of the Timeline Battle Ranking rewards has been changed from unlimited to 7 days in the Mailbox.

2. More option using Crystals as material for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab Processor has been added.

- You can now use Crystals as materials in the Processor up to certain times a day.

3. Fixed an issue wherein using Apocalypse's 'Fear Fragment’ skill in Timeline Battle does not apply the effect of health regeneration.

4. This update has fixed the following known issues:

- Adam Warlock’s portrait does not show the frame of Tier-2 Character when purchasing him from the Shop - Buy Again button is shown when purchasing Adam Warlock from Shop
- An issue where Event Battle progress shown and progress recorded are different.
- Issue where displayed stats for Unowned Uniform does not match with actual number of Uniforms available.
- Issue where the view on ‘Rumble mode’ in Shadowland is farther than it should be.

5. Fixed the issue wherein the character combinations in all team slots are automatically assigned to same characters.

6. Fixed an issue with Squirrel Girl’s skill, “Squirrel Army” animation not showing properly.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

He's squinting down to 20/20 vision.

Basically Kilmonger is a Bio Sub. Klaw and Shuri are normal characters. And you have to buy a Magneto like pack to get Panthers new costume. That doesn't seem amazing.

Oh and now there is a new Trivia challenge to do daily. If only it was based on the tips from the loading screen on Avengers Alliance.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Lol owned

I'm not super bothered about the patch. Waiting to see how much the BP pack is. 1 sub character and 2 selector guys doesn't seem too bad.

The thing about the BP pack is the Cinematic (whatever it's called now) mission option, assuming it's better than Ragnarok. BP is poo poo and the costume doesn't seem to have made him any better, so why does it matter if a turd is paywalled? Unless you love BP in which case rip

The thing that bugs me is this means I'll have to put off Adam Warlock and I'm not sure which is the better one to go for first

AND LASTLY, the show % over cap in details screen makes up for literally EVERYTHING they've done this patch. Thank you Netmarble, thank you Jebus, thank you god

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Yeah gonna wait and see if there are CTP's and stuff like that before I plop any money down for a kinda mediocre BP stume. If worse comes to worse, I'll feed those bios to Thanos or something.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

So for cards that are not premium but "only available from the store."

Where else can I get these? Someone once said Alliance chest but I've been buying them for like a year and I've never seen a non-premium card chest restricted card.

I'm looking for the energy attack one (Shield 2014 #12) for a long time and it's been making me increasingly angry

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've gotten a bunch of "new" (to me) cards from the Honor Chest with Tokens. You can do those 10 at once so it's easier to just roll and see if you get a new one.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Sigh. I suppose I'll have to start paying attention to my cards.

This is when games like this tend to lose me, when I have to constantly fiddle with resource nodules and what-not, and building materials are considered a prize.

I'm currently running:

6* 1872 at 4
5* Punisher MAX at 4
5* Punisher at 4
5* Groot at 6
5* Captain Marvel at 4.

I've also got a 5* Black Widow at 5, and a 5* Armor Wars at 4. This is all from just using the Upgrade All function whenever I max out my inventory with cards after doing Dimension Rifts.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

I've gotten a bunch of "new" (to me) cards from the Honor Chest with Tokens. You can do those 10 at once so it's easier to just roll and see if you get a new one.

Unfortunately, the cards I'm talking about don't drop there

Steve Vader posted:

Sigh. I suppose I'll have to start paying attention to my cards.

This is when games like this tend to lose me, when I have to constantly fiddle with resource nodules and what-not, and building materials are considered a prize.

I'm currently running:

6* 1872 at 4
5* Punisher MAX at 4
5* Punisher at 4
5* Groot at 6
5* Captain Marvel at 4.

I've also got a 5* Black Widow at 5, and a 5* Armor Wars at 4. This is all from just using the Upgrade All function whenever I max out my inventory with cards after doing Dimension Rifts.

I can give you more in-depth advice if you want, but the first thing you want to do is roll a set of 6* cards that are quality potential (Premiums, otherwise Loki, Groot, Avengers, Star Lord), and strictly looking for SCD rolls and nothing else. This should be easy because you only need ONE random slot to hit.

You do this first because this will stabilize your SCD for your career, so you don't have to ever re-roll 4th gear slot. (It will be ~30%, give or take)

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
What is SCD?

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

thechalkoutline posted:

Unfortunately, the cards I'm talking about don't drop there

I can give you more in-depth advice if you want, but the first thing you want to do is roll a set of 6* cards that are quality potential (Premiums, otherwise Loki, Groot, Avengers, Star Lord), and strictly looking for SCD rolls and nothing else. This should be easy because you only need ONE random slot to hit.

You do this first because this will stabilize your SCD for your career, so you don't have to ever re-roll 4th gear slot. (It will be ~30%, give or take)

I'll need to know what SCD means. And where do you "roll" for cards?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

I'll need to know what SCD means. And where do you "roll" for cards?

Skill Cool Down. It maxes out at 50% (a Level 30 Alliance gives you 14% so you should be aiming for 30+% on your cards).

When you get your cards to 6 Star, there's an option to reroll the stats by using up another 6 Star card.

So cards like Loki: Agent of Asgard, Civil War 3 etc should be the first ones you upgrade.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Yep.

So first aim for a 6* Loki (because it comes with native SCD, so you don't even need any of the random rolls to hit) and then just start rolling up Starlord/Groot/Avengers to 6* looking for SCD as the random roll. Save one of each at 6* and if future ones don't hit, then combine them to re-roll again for that SCD.

You're basically looking for SCD/Ignore Defense/AllAttack in each slot. First you work on all SCD, then prioritize Ignore Def in each slot, then finally All Attack. The final one will always be the hardest because you need 2 random rolls to hit (one being static.)

The Premium cards are even better because many of them have two of the trifecta stats as base stats, so less rolls for viability and higher base stats to boot.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Thanks for the info. Can you get specific premium cards or do you just shell out cash for a crapshoot lootbox-style or what?

Also, does increased SCD make it so I can start a Timeline battle without all my abilities being on cooldown for some reason?

Steve Vader fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 6, 2018

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Steve Vader posted:

Thanks for the info. Can you get specific premium cards or do you just shell out cash for a crapshoot lootbox-style or what?

What does your heart tell you? ;)

You can however get two great premium cards from the Ragnarok cinematic mode by leveling Loki and Thor's Ragnarok uniforms to Mythic.

quote:

Also, does increased SCD make it so I can start a Timeline battle without all my abilities being on cooldown for some reason?

Unfortunately no that's a perpetual annoyance.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Steve Vader posted:

plainswalker75 posted:

You can however get two great premium cards from the Ragnarok cinematic mode by leveling Loki and Thor's Ragnarok uniforms to Mythic.

Yeah, apart from those two (and of them, you want the one that has Energy Attack as a primary first) Premium don't worry about them, certainly don't shell out for the chest.

I mean honestly all you get out of it in the end is a bunch more All Attack... which is fine but not worth $$$

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Game's back up.

BP's costume is only 5.5k and the others are 1,050.

It doesn't look that bad considering the BP pack comes with a T2 ticket and the costume is legendary but lol at anyone saving up for Adam Warlock if this is going to be the new norm.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m ready to do this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I bought Shuri's costume since her Legendary Battle is the only one that I saw gives out bios so it seems like the fastest road to the event prizes. It seemed ok in the Battle I played. A couple if iframes and a shield.

The new BP costume seems like it's a bunch of iframes so it might give him one of those invincible sequences. I'm no where near affording it but it seems like a solid value with the T2 ticket and the seeming Extreme prizes.

Trivia is a little silly but, hey, free energy.

Were we always able to buy boost points in the Alliance Store? I just noticed them and other stuff. Not sure if it's new or if I just never scrolled that far.

Not an exciting update but if they fixed the Rumble cam that's more than enough.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Kegslayer posted:

Game's back up.

It doesn't look that bad considering the BP pack comes with a T2 ticket and the costume is legendary but lol at anyone saving up for Adam Warlock if this is going to be the new norm.

It seems like the actually good rewards from the new cinematic battle are locked behind buying the package, though. I have like 9000 crystals since I haven't really bought anything lately, but they have definitely been getting way more aggressive with making you shell out huge amounts of crystals for stuff.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

THE extreme mode is extremely hard. Fuckin a. Tried 5x and couldn’t finish it in time, bp just does too little damage to blast. And his new uniform doesn’t seem like a huge upgrade.

To get all the rewards you have to do it in 120 seconds, too, which seems impossible.

Also from what I’m reading you need al 3 new uniforms at mythic for the advertised rewards for extreme mode. Not stoked I spent the crystals on it right now.

Yeah the suv is a gently caress, hate that thing. Cmon bp tear that poo poo apart.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This patch owns. One of the cinematic battle final bosses is an SUV.

Yeah I’m all in on that. I will do battle against the Ford Explorer.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

This patch owns. One of the cinematic battle final bosses is an SUV.

Yeah I’m all in on that. I will do battle against the Ford Explorer.

I'm fully erect at the thought.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Punchy has told me Santa Klaues has a skill where he summons the Ford Explorer.

Yeah my boner just shredded through my jeans.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

m bison yes . gif

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

STAC Goat posted:

Were we always able to buy boost points in the Alliance Store? I just noticed them and other stuff. Not sure if it's new or if I just never scrolled that far.

It's a limited event thing, expiring in a week. "Free" boost points for everyone!

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
No, there is a new monthly sub for 100 extra boost points per day. £7.49 in the UK.

Edit: Plus "improved" boost rewards and 300 or so crystals.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Why are my custom gears all out of order.....? They aren't sorted alphabetically within rank anymore. What a pain in the rear end.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I know a lot of people are freaking out at the last couple of patches but I do have to wonder if Net mah bu allocated a shitload of resources for the Infinity War patch.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

So this seems ridiculous. I can’t get Shuri or Killmonger or Klaw without shelling out crystals for a random draw that could just as well get me Lincoln Campbell or something?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Steve Vader posted:

So this seems ridiculous. I can’t get Shuri or Killmonger or Klaw without shelling out crystals for a random draw that could just as well get me Lincoln Campbell or something?

What?

TheThirst
Oct 26, 2006

Lately I've been feeling drained--I only wish to be entertained

Steve Vader posted:

You can get Shuri and Klaw from normal biometrics selectors (Shadowlands, alliance store, daily free chests etc.) and Killmonger is in the 20 bios subscription like Valkyrie and so on. Definitely disappointing, I wish they were easier to farm like America was.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Yeah, Killmonger is the only one you can't get normally, though 'normally' is a sliding scale in this game. Tons of people can only be obtained through specific methods so there's normal-farmable (story / special mission people), limited farmable (like Clea who you can only get through dark dimension at like 3 bios a day), unfarmable (where you can only get bios from selectors or the random box) and paywall. Killmonger is paywall, like Carnage and Quasar and Agent Vernon. Unfarmable is sort of a misleading description though...

Shuri and Klaw are unfarmable but that means they're actually pretty easy to get if you have decent Shadowlands progress. Which isn't great for new players, I know. But you get generic 60-75-90 bio selectors for clearing SL stage 5-10-15, so you can 6* an unfarmable reasonably fast. Also you can use rank up tickets (though I wouldn't use a mega-6 on a normal unfarmable.) You can also use the daily typed selectors on them and any other generic selectors from log-in rewards or the alliance store if yours is high enough level.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

he has both an suv skill AND a van skill, it owns

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Yeah I can't wait to see that poo poo in conquest. Run em all over Santa!!!

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah, Killmonger is the only one you can't get normally, though 'normally' is a sliding scale in this game. Tons of people can only be obtained through specific methods so there's normal-farmable (story / special mission people), limited farmable (like Clea who you can only get through dark dimension at like 3 bios a day), unfarmable (where you can only get bios from selectors or the random box) and paywall. Killmonger is paywall, like Carnage and Quasar and Agent Vernon. Unfarmable is sort of a misleading description though...

Shuri and Klaw are unfarmable but that means they're actually pretty easy to get if you have decent Shadowlands progress. Which isn't great for new players, I know. But you get generic 60-75-90 bio selectors for clearing SL stage 5-10-15, so you can 6* an unfarmable reasonably fast. Also you can use rank up tickets (though I wouldn't use a mega-6 on a normal unfarmable.) You can also use the daily typed selectors on them and any other generic selectors from log-in rewards or the alliance store if yours is high enough level.

All right. I can't get past SL level 5 yet. At least not this time around. My best villains remaining are Creel, Titania and Sandman in the Level 40s, and they are my best option... thus, not an option. My alliance store has been Level 8 forever. Is there a better Goon alliance I could join?

So rather than continuing gathering for Luna Snow, I grabbed Killmonger so I have him at 1 star. Maybe I can get at least a tiny prize from the cinematic then, although it's basically a giant spoiler for the movie and I didn't want that. I've got 1600 crystals, though. I could get the Killmonger costume, I guess. Or do I save up for the Purple Panther?

So, any recommendations on how to beat Black Dwarf in World Boss? I've notched 5 wins against the rest of the Black Order, but can't deal with him. And Thanos seems impossible.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Kegslayer posted:

Game's back up.

Yea that's what happened to me. For some reason I thought it was a t2 mega ticket, but just a regular. THough that means I got Valkyrie T2 a few weeks earlier than I expected. Next up Quasar.

Extreme BP is really loving hard. I made him as powerful as I possibly could, and I still can't get past the first part. Its not Klaw, but his minions that kill me.

The splash screen says there is a event quest, But I don't see anything, just the 2 week sign in event. Also where is the Trivia thing? I looked everywhere.

And as I t2 Valk, I tried the final Thor Legendary, and I still cannot beat it. You'd think all 4 characters being t2 and maxed out would be enough, but Hela just kills Loki, Hulk and Valk in the first 3 seconds and then thor goes down.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Yea that's what happened to me. For some reason I thought it was a t2 mega ticket, but just a regular. THough that means I got Valkyrie T2 a few weeks earlier than I expected. Next up Quasar.

Extreme BP is really loving hard. I made him as powerful as I possibly could, and I still can't get past the first part. Its not Klaw, but his minions that kill me.

The splash screen says there is a event quest, But I don't see anything, just the 2 week sign in event. Also where is the Trivia thing? I looked everywhere.

And as I t2 Valk, I tried the final Thor Legendary, and I still cannot beat it. You'd think all 4 characters being t2 and maxed out would be enough, but Hela just kills Loki, Hulk and Valk in the first 3 seconds and then thor goes down.

I did that when all my guys were still t1, Thor should barely take any damage with 5,3,1,2,4,1 - repeat, this keeps him in invuln or iframe pretty much the whole fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

twistedmentat posted:

The Trivia Quest is in the challenges tab beside the daily challenges. It is free energy which is great.

I want to find out if there is an event quest that gives these new Black Panther tokens. Because there is a Mega Tier 2 ticket for 400. And I want that to rank up Nova.
(Logic says I should use it on Anti-man or Blue Marvel but I can't bring myself to do that when I already poured 256 bios into their Gear.)

Edit: The FF website says you only get them from buying packs. But the cost to get 400 would be nearly 500 dollars. That's madness

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Feb 7, 2018