Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

mjotto posted:

Not being native in English might really gently caress up my understanding and comprehensive reading skills, but let's see if I can get it right. Here goes:

According to big nipples big life I have to post a taxxe that Beet can take for a meme to give him the chance to make me more trustworthy. Or at least make me appear more trustworthy. In any case, according to Dogeh I will then lose my virginity on a rapsheet. That not-taxxe-but-meme-post then will be quoted by Zzr and by his nibs; the latter by doing so restoring my insanity (didn't notice it gone missing to be honest, maybe the taxxe-cat took it?). The former will then also quote my not-taxxe-but-meme-post in order to do Scruffpuff's back a favor since he (Scruffpuff that is) is on mobile (I assume not like how Streetroller is on mobile). For doing these kind of harsh-butt favors, Zzr also gets probated by Beet. One does wonder if Zzr needed more virgin trustworthyness on his rapsheet? Anyhow, to top it all off, Bofast posted a mobile-taxxe from a meme-cat, and got probated too, which all did not lead to an earlier avalanche of mostly not-taxxe-memes starting way, way, way back before my post because Beet was on a yearly 'release all the memes' Superbowl party. And then MoMa stopped by to complain that this thread has made his bitcoins tank like CIG and then turned them into memes-taxxe cats that he now can't pay the food for (probably since he spend his remaining bitcoins on the not yet announced mining vehicles).

But now intardnation is also quoting my not-taxxe-but-meme-post without getting probated. Does that mean he still has his virginity? Or did I get something wrong? If that is the case, maybe I should try with another taxxe post? Boy, being new at Something Red really sucks. It's so (diffi)cult.

Oh well...

BTW, is now the moment where I ask Beet - who apparently is not Toast - if he has read a blog yet that says that Derek still has not released Chris' game because Ben and Sandi have to get married first in order not to save her non-existing actress career? Or is that more like an Awful Dit forumpost?

make sure you have stairs too.

https://i.imgur.com/SnuS4Kf.mp4

Just finished carbon - was decent to watch so thanks for that! ^^^^ is how I feel after the binge watching.

intardnation fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
WHAT IS A MEME? A MISERABLE PILE OF JPEGS

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo

Rugganovich
Apr 29, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

Can't wait for Star Citizen even though you're $15,000 in? Want the excitement of walking around space stations, landing on planets, and blasting space rocks for little return on investment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_f3mWHgGKU

Someone's set up a free private server for the abandonware MMO, Earth & Beyond: https://www.net-7.org/#index

Loved that game. Played the Beta. Couldn't get my head around the monthly subscription model at the time, so didn't subscribe.
Thanks for the link.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Mister Rogers cat taxxe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I made a meme it is calamity chris

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

peter gabriel posted:

May I steal this and post it on imgur so that I get down voted?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Raskolnikov posted:

May I steal this and post it on imgur so that I get down voted?

Yes but please credit it to 'fartz inc'

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

peter gabriel posted:

Crobbler is worthy of being an advice animal meme.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

Ok I lolled.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Makes space game/focuses on walking.

mjotto
Nov 8, 2017

XK posted:

Don't worry about probations, they don't matter.

My parole officer begs to differ. They all did.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Can anyone put a top hat and monocle on this?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Chrisbear is my greatest work

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

he just might be a whanker

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

That fuckin bear :lol:

Daztek posted:

It's the greatest work

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Daztek posted:

It is the seediest goddamn bear in existence.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

needs patch 3.1

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

XK posted:

Avoid posting contentless memes. Text on pictures are generally memes, unless it's relevant or original to the thread subject matter. Grumpycat, major meme irrelevant to the thread.

Taxxes aren't memes, taxxes are cute or interesting.

Not having a virgin rapsheet is SA inside baseball.

Don't worry about probations, they don't matter.

:justpost: and ride the wind

I thought we got probs to make the mods feel useful between DS slap fights/hissy fits. Or the odd beltdown/surface detail alt.

:justpost:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/961008962114998272

XK
Jul 9, 2001

When you have a major consumer retail outlet throwing shade at you, apropos of nothing, it's time to start worrying.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

mjotto posted:

Called it!

You're getting the hang of it!

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Jason Sextro posted:

You're getting the hang of it!

Not for nothing, but Stevie Wonder could have seen that one coming.

Good call though.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Effort..

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyajybLikRQ

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
A.K.A. the better Roberts

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

:thunk:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

All memes are banned or none of them, chief. No playing favorites :colbert:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Anyone else like big butts?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

neonbregna posted:

I don't.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

neonbregna posted:

rub rub rub your boat.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

neonbregna posted:

How do you feel about lying?

Rugganovich
Apr 29, 2017

They are missing one

Omniblivion
Oct 17, 2012
It'd be interesting to have a SpaceX vs Star Citizen comparison in terms of time and revenue

Space X: X.xx Billion revenue , umpteen rockets, one heavy rocket, one tesla cruiser launched into space

Star Citizen: 180 million revenue, 100 Jpegs and slideshow tech demo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

mjotto posted:

Not being native in English might really gently caress up my understanding and comprehensive reading skills, but let's see if I can get it right. Here goes:

According to big nipples big life I have to post a taxxe that Beet can take for a meme to give him the chance to make me more trustworthy. Or at least make me appear more trustworthy. In any case, according to Dogeh I will then lose my virginity on a rapsheet. That not-taxxe-but-meme-post then will be quoted by Zzr and by his nibs; the latter by doing so restoring my insanity (didn't notice it gone missing to be honest, maybe the taxxe-cat took it?). The former will then also quote my not-taxxe-but-meme-post in order to do Scruffpuff's back a favor since he (Scruffpuff that is) is on mobile (I assume not like how Streetroller is on mobile). For doing these kind of harsh-butt favors, Zzr also gets probated by Beet. One does wonder if Zzr needed more virgin trustworthyness on his rapsheet? Anyhow, to top it all off, Bofast posted a mobile-taxxe from a meme-cat, and got probated too, which all did not lead to an earlier avalanche of mostly not-taxxe-memes starting way, way, way back before my post because Beet was on a yearly 'release all the memes' Superbowl party. And then MoMa stopped by to complain that this thread has made his bitcoins tank like CIG and then turned them into memes-taxxe cats that he now can't pay the food for (probably since he spend his remaining bitcoins on the not yet announced mining vehicles).

But now intardnation is also quoting my not-taxxe-but-meme-post without getting probated. Does that mean he still has his virginity? Or did I get something wrong? If that is the case, maybe I should try with another taxxe post? Boy, being new at Something Red really sucks. It's so (diffi)cult.

Oh well...

BTW, is now the moment where I ask Beet - who apparently is not Toast - if he has read a blog yet that says that Derek still has not released Chris' game because Ben and Sandi have to get married first in order not to save her non-existing actress career? Or is that more like an Awful Dit forumpost?

You did good losing your prob virginity.
You are now a goon and can proudly hold your head high and look us all in the eye.
So what could be a good metaphor for this experience?

OK.
You know that feeling when a much older attractive woman who is completely sober and lusts after your 18 year old virginous body to have a long night of continuous passionate sex and you agree to her requests...?

It's not like that at all...