Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Nunes posted:

Any one calling anything good for the 9th?

I’m calling a fat loving nothingburger.

edit: if the lawsuit was a cat pic:

Toops fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Nunes posted:

Any one calling anything good for the 9th?
crytek and cig decide to settle this by a one on one jacking session where the first person to shoot a burly load loses the case

cig picks ortwin, whose dick hasn't worked for anything but barely legal vietnamese sex workers

skadden choses derek smart, who has no penis or a huge penis or something with his penis because every backer can't stop fantasizing about his dick size

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

TheAgent posted:

crytek and cig decide to settle this by a one on one jacking session where the first person to shoot a burly load loses the case

cig picks ortwin, whose dick hasn't worked for anything but barely legal vietnamese sex workers

skadden choses derek smart, who has no penis or a huge penis or something with his penis because every backer can't stop fantasizing about his dick size

This post has a lot of layers.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Blue On Blue posted:

Love it.

One man is doing great things with his wealth and ability, furthering the future and space exploration

Another man is fleecing idiots from their money, accumulating it, and in return they just NOW after 6 years barely managed to make a video game work for more than 10 seconds without exploding

IIRC it costs $90 million to hire Falcon Heavy for a low orbit launch. It has a maximum payload of ~140,000 lbs. Assuming SC fans average a hefty 200 lbs, Roberts could have sent 1,400+ whales to space over two flights for the $180 million he pissed away on this broken shitpile.

Elon probably would have thrown in a free roadster too, in lieu of the porsche Roberts would have had to give up in this scenario.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
"I'm almost there," Ortwin pants, clutching his hard cock and the right side of his legal pad. "I can't help it."

"Think of your blonde, big-titted ex-wife, Orttie," Jared delicately whispers into his ear. "Wasn't she successful? Didn't she challenge you? Wasn't she one of the only female directors in Hollywood?"

Ortwin relaxes. The sweat on his brow fades, his face calmer, more serene. "Thank you, Jared. Thank you."

"Don't worry, buddy. We'll win this."

Jared glances over at the plaintiff's table.

"Just let me finish!" Derek Smart screams. "Just let me loving finish!"

TheAgent fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Feb 7, 2018

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

The most reasonable call that would actually be something is that after the judge (presumably) denies the motion to dismiss some citizens take it upon themselves to reach out to the court / judge directly to talk about what a good guy crobbers is or long explanations of the word exclusively.

But probably it'll just be: "Case is moving forward here's the dates for poo poo."

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Toops posted:

This post has a lot of layers.
"Get her out of here!"

"Is she not allowed to face her accusers? Especially Mr. Smart, after what he's put her through?"

The judge clicks her tongue. "When I gave you the leeway to decide this by the Jackoff Mandate, there was a clear set of rules."

"She's simply watching the proceeding, Your Honor. How can she cause any harm to what's happening here?"

"Do you see these men's cocks? Half a second before she walked in they were about to burst! Now look! Look at their cocks, Mr. Goldman. Do you see them upright? Do you see them full? Do you see them about to shine with the buttery juice of creation?"

"Well, no, I," Goldman stammers.

"Get her out of my courtroom." The judge turns to Sandi. "Out. Now."

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

TheAgent posted:

"Get her out of here!"

"Is she not allowed to face her accusers? Especially Mr. Smart, after what he's put her through?"

The judge clicks her tongue. "When I gave you the leeway to decide this by the Jackoff Mandate, there was a clear set of rules."

"She's simply watching the proceeding, Your Honor. How can she cause any harm to what's happening here?"

"Do you see these men's cocks? Half a second before she walked in they were about to burst! Now look! Look at their cocks, Mr. Goldman. Do you see them upright? Do you see them full? Do you see them about to shine with the buttery juice of creation?"

"Well, no, I," Goldman stammers.

"Get her out of my courtroom." The judge turns to Sandi. "Out. Now."

Dead gay comedy indeed...

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

DapperDon posted:

Dead gay comedy indeed...
beet is love pledge alpha shots considered anime at this point, I need clarification

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

That's accidentally my fault. I did a 24 hour joke thing as a super bowl celebration and the psychopaths who inhabit this subforum really ran with it.

My bad.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Wise Learned Man posted:

IIRC it costs $90 million to hire Falcon Heavy for a low orbit launch. It has a maximum payload of ~140,000 lbs. Assuming SC fans average a hefty 200 lbs, Roberts could have sent 1,400+ whales to space over two flights for the $180 million he pissed away on this broken shitpile.

Elon probably would have thrown in a free roadster too, in lieu of the porsche Roberts would have had to give up in this scenario.

I was sure this was going to be a :lesnick: joke

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

TheAgent posted:

beet is love pledge alpha shots considered anime at this point, I need clarification

Love Pledge is specifically exempt from the anime rules as far as I'm concerned because

A) it's very much related to the topic of star citizen

and

B) there's actually at least a small amount of effort being put into making it funny and (as mentioned) relevant.

You'd have to ask Beer though. Despite my role as 'bad cop' the no anime rules came from him if I remember correctly.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

TheAgent posted:

Nope, post away!

Kobbo_Fett
Dec 5, 2016

Boba? Never heard of 'im.
Weird, I thought I was on the other account...

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Dare I ask.....

What is Love Pledge?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

SoftNum posted:

Dare I ask.....

What is Love Pledge?

holdontoyourbutts.gif

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

mjotto posted:

Not being native in English might really gently caress up my understanding and comprehensive reading skills, but let's see if I can get it right. Here goes:

According to big nipples big life I have to post a taxxe that Beet can take for a meme to give him the chance to make me more trustworthy. Or at least make me appear more trustworthy. In any case, according to Dogeh I will then lose my virginity on a rapsheet. That not-taxxe-but-meme-post then will be quoted by Zzr and by his nibs; the latter by doing so restoring my insanity (didn't notice it gone missing to be honest, maybe the taxxe-cat took it?). The former will then also quote my not-taxxe-but-meme-post in order to do Scruffpuff's back a favor since he (Scruffpuff that is) is on mobile (I assume not like how Streetroller is on mobile). For doing these kind of harsh-butt favors, Zzr also gets probated by Beet. One does wonder if Zzr needed more virgin trustworthyness on his rapsheet? Anyhow, to top it all off, Bofast posted a mobile-taxxe from a meme-cat, and got probated too, which all did not lead to an earlier avalanche of mostly not-taxxe-memes starting way, way, way back before my post because Beet was on a yearly 'release all the memes' Superbowl party. And then MoMa stopped by to complain that this thread has made his bitcoins tank like CIG and then turned them into memes-taxxe cats that he now can't pay the food for (probably since he spend his remaining bitcoins on the not yet announced mining vehicles).

But now intardnation is also quoting my not-taxxe-but-meme-post without getting probated. Does that mean he still has his virginity? Or did I get something wrong? If that is the case, maybe I should try with another taxxe post? Boy, being new at Something Red really sucks. It's so (diffi)cult.

Oh well...

BTW, is now the moment where I ask Beet - who apparently is not Toast - if he has read a blog yet that says that Derek still has not released Chris' game because Ben and Sandi have to get married first in order not to save her non-existing actress career? Or is that more like an Awful Dit forumpost?

:five::five::five::five::five:

Seriously though, you don't have to post any lovely pictures. Don't let them rope you into doing it.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

It’s surprising NewEgg would be throwing shade since they had Sean Tracy on just a couple of months ago.

It was ‘Bad Sean’ channeling ‘Typical Chris’ with the “hundreds of star systems” bullcrap. But they gave him ample time to talk it all up.

And with one careless tweet, NewEgg forever eliminated the possibility they will ever be an authorized sales channel for the RSI branded Faceware cameras that will never get released...

G0RF fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Feb 7, 2018

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
:cigrightnow:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

ManofManyAliases posted:

:five::five::five::five::five:

Seriously though, you don't have to post any lovely pictures. Don't let them rope you into doing it.

Good work. You really showed us.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
If Star Citizen is love and Star Citizen is life and if Anime is love and Anime is life,

Therefore:

Star Citizen == Anime.

This logic is sound.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Jobbo_Fett posted:

:cigrightnow:

oh gently caress

my bitcoins

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

r/oculus

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

The regulation that we deserve.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

Well, have you seen what the tuition is like there?! Guy's not made of money!

lol Full Sail is such a loving joke. I know like six people who went there and then ended up getting some certificate at a community college after they couldn't get a job for three years.

You won't be getting the next EA Sports Hockey game without Full Sail, mon brave.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

ManofManyAliases posted:

Do not listen to this man. He believes in Roberts.

Experimental Skin
Apr 16, 2016

SelenicMartian posted:

I'm calling the 10th will follow shortly.

That was uncalled for

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Star Citizen: You Just Can't Fix Stupid

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

SoftNum posted:

Dare I ask.....

What is Love Pledge?

It's another jpeg game except you can jack over these ones.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

There are some fun comments on random unrelated Crytek Facebook posts.

COMPETENT game makers
Also, CIG's money is either entirely CIG's money or entirely whales' money depending on whichever must be true at the moment in order to make some stupid point.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

boviscopophobic posted:

COMPETENT game makers
Also, CIG's money is either entirely CIG's money or entirely whales' money depending on whichever must be true at the moment in order to make some stupid point.

Again, with the shockingly bad spelling and language structure.

Just saying, comrades.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

XK posted:

Again, with the shockingly bad spelling and language structure.

Just saying, comrades.

Da, is bad and not good hamburger.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

XK posted:

Good work. You really showed us.

You have to understand that as a backer of Star Citizen, he has to be careful not to have fun with anything.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

boviscopophobic posted:

COMPETENT game makers

I am glad Crytek is going to take these people's money

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Tortolia posted:

I am glad Crytek is going to take these people's money

I know.
Their spelling is atrocious.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Yeah, not buying Far Cry 5 will really stick it to Crytek, considering they don't make it.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Looking forward to it being found through discovery that CIG was stupid enough to hire troll farms that badmouthed Crytek.

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

Was about to write a prediction post for space court and then realised i don't care about either of these terrible companies. They are both awful.

Show me your cattes.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Edit: This wasn't a mistaken post. It's just a ".", for emphasis of my previous post. Yeah.

XK fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Feb 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
Lets see how this game is shaping "up."
I Crashed into the back of an in flight Connie, I clipped into the cargo bay, I tried to steal the Connie. It did not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKeHB6t81I

Beet Wagon posted:

Uh yeah, dummy. It's a fuckin' broken pile of code poo poo out by three different generations of Full Sail grads.

All I know about Full Sail is that Howard Stern shits on it.