Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so uh, is he gonna climb back up to the roof to have this same conversation infinitely?

Samuringa posted:

Imagine four bricks on the edge of a building

Petey FiveConcussions climbed back up onto the roof of the hospital with a thwip of his web shooters. He checked his spider-sense. "drat." he hissed through his mask which was wet in the drool of the day's battle. Already the Lizard-Hulk was rampaging on the hospital roof like a Hulk-Lizard. The sky was the color of the sky. "drat." Petey thought. "The Lizard-Hulk is rampaging on the hospital roof like a Hulk-Lizard." Petey FiveConcussions climbed back up onto the roof of the hospital with a thwip of his web shooters. He checked his spider-sense ."drat." he hissed through his mask. Already the Lizard-Hulk was rampaging on the hospital roof like a Hulk-Lizard. Sky is Sky now. Thwip Thwip. SPIDER-MAN!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Manatee Cannon posted:

well all new avengers had the american kaiju fight aim's personal megazord. does that count?

Everything about that is amazing.

VictorianQueerLit posted:

Petey FiveConcussions climbed back up onto the roof of the hospital with a thwip of his web shooters. He checked his spider-sense. "drat." he hissed through his mask which was wet in the drool of the day's battle. Already the Lizard-Hulk was rampaging on the hospital roof like a Hulk-Lizard. The sky was the color of the sky. "drat." Petey thought. "The Lizard-Hulk is rampaging on the hospital roof like a Hulk-Lizard." Petey FiveConcussions climbed back up onto the roof of the hospital with a thwip of his web shooters. He checked his spider-sense ."drat." he hissed through his mask. Already the Lizard-Hulk was rampaging on the hospital roof like a Hulk-Lizard. Sky is Sky now. Thwip Thwip. SPIDER-MAN!!!
:five:

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Haifisch posted:

Everything about that is amazing.

All-New Avengers was great, yeah.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Chard posted:

I thought the flag on its head was some kind of weird watermark until I kept reading :allears:

It gets even better when you realize the government summons it with the same button from the old Godzilla cartoon.

Ewing is a better writer than anyone deserves.
(Also canonically, that thing was created with a fusion of the Lizard serum and gamma radiation, among other things)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

SilverSupernova posted:

(Also canonically, that thing was created with a fusion of the Lizard serum and gamma radiation, among other things)

Oh poo poo the current Newspaper SpiderMan arc has the Lizard receiving a transfusion from Bruce Banner.

Is he gonna turn into AMERICAN KAIJU? I would die.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

ConfusedUs posted:

Oh poo poo the current Newspaper SpiderMan arc has the Lizard receiving a transfusion from Bruce Banner.

Is he gonna turn into AMERICAN KAIJU? I would die.

All he needs is a blood transfusion from Steve Rodgers.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
by spider sense, does he mean vision?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Spider-sense lets him avoid a tail trike.

Doesnt stop him from being grappled though.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

lmao

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bite him Lizard. Bite him with your teeth.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

What are you going to do Pete? No space son to save you from being torn limb from limb this time.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Banner turns into regular Hulk when he attains the mental state of anger.

To become Spider-Hulk he will have to attain the mental state of concussed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ikasuhito posted:

What are you going to do Pete? No space son to save you from being torn limb from limb this time.

generally if no one is available to save him the villain gets bored and wanders off

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dark Horse wish for GROONNK! to save the day.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

goatface posted:

Banner turns into regular Hulk when he attains the mental state of anger.

To become Spider-Hulk he will have to attain the mental state of concussed.

We're gonna need a bigger brick.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

mind the walrus posted:

Dark Horse wish for GROONNK! to save the day.

It takes this long for it to fly in and hit him on the head. The lizard gets up confused, then immediately falls in love with GROONNK! and they live happily ever after in the everglades.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
That's cannon for me now.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Choco1980 posted:

It takes this long for it to fly in and hit him on the head. The lizard gets up confused, then immediately falls in love with GROONNK! and they live happily ever after in the everglades.

Or at least until the radiation runs out and he turns back into Conners, who is simultaneously very confused as to why he's living with a GROONNK and :argh: at losing his arm again.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

Nah, they'll be all set up to live happily ever after, and then Pete will find some excuse to ruin their perfect, pure love; maybe GROONNK! is actually the leader of its swamp-people and Pete will insist they'll be super sad if it moves onto the land to be with its true love.

no I'm not still bitter why do you ask

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus loving Christ :xd:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

It IS pretty cold out, I would wear my striped green boxing gloves too.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How can they even tell what's going on?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

prophetic

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Synthbuttrange posted:

Spidey thinks he's just thinking, but he doesn't realize he's been monologuing the entire time.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Those two are on the hospital roof right? MJ and Bruce shouldn't even be able to see them.

So i'm just going to assume that they are debating whether to try and free the stuck Gronnk.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

:confused: I don't get it.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Synthbuttrange posted:

At this point MJ is seriously considering letting her husband die to shack up with the wanted fugitive with the worst case of Anger Issues on the planet.

... And really, who can blame her?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

BigDave posted:

:confused: I don't get it.

You don't want to get it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I think Peter just made up that webshooter thing because he yearns for death.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Cat Mattress posted:

:stare: Right, now I remember. The webcomic that made Tim Buckley look tasteful and dignified.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Cat Mattress posted:

oh no

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDMz2ml0gw

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
hoo boy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is getting ridiculous, the only person making unwanted sexual advances in this comic is MJ to Banner :colbert:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Synthbuttrange posted:

GOTTA GET THEM SUPER X-RAYS BRUCE IT'S THE ONLY WAY AND YOU KNOW IT DEAR SPIDER-MAN WRITERS I AM A CHILD WITH CANCER PLEASE FACILITATE MY REQUEST.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cat Mattress posted:

I wish I hadn't clicked because yeah I don't want to get that.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Okay, so, that middle panel just confirms without a shadow of a doubt that NSM is ghost-written by a goon, right? There's no other way anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

There's definitely someone in the newspaper comic strip thread who works for one of the syndicates....