Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
tori's just 1-am-on-a-wednesday-drunk again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
lol

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i bet there's some drunkposting phenomenon where some people drunkpost like one typically imagines drunkposting to be (lowercase shitpostin) and some people hypercorrect everything

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beamed posted:

Where did I say I identified with him? Yikes, projecting, how embarrassing. Just back off for once in your life, dude.

You said it by reacting strongly when I poo poo on the autistic shut-in. Context matters.

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

tori's just 1-am-on-a-wednesday-drunk again

Nope. Read back.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You said it by reacting strongly when I poo poo on the autistic shut-in. Context matters.

People should react strongly when you have temper tantrums attacking random people, either in real life or on the internet. You just being ignored or getting away with poo poo is why you find it so weird when people don't.

Apr 7, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i bet there's some drunkposting phenomenon where some people drunkpost like one typically imagines drunkposting to be (lowercase shitpostin) and some people hypercorrect everything

You are a lonely and sad person who talks about your bank balance because it is literally all you have. You are jealous of me because my wife stuck through my infidelity and also because I could be unfaithful to begin with.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

You are a lonely and sad person who talks about your bank balance because it is literally all you have. You are jealous of me because my wife stuck through my infidelity and also because I could be unfaithful to begin with.

that's quite the thing to be jealous of someone about, lol

e: should show this reply to your wife

Apr 7, 2003

Beamed posted:

People should react strongly when you have temper tantrums attacking random people, either in real life or on the internet. You just being ignored or getting away with poo poo is why you find it so weird when people don't.

You need to re-read the last two pages of the thread after you take a nap because you are high as gently caress on your own farts.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

lurk more

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Butt posted:

You said it by reacting strongly when I poo poo on the autistic shut-in

it'd be more hygienic if you'd stick to just pissing on the damaged heiress

Apr 7, 2003

that's quite the thing to be jealous of someone about, lol

e: should show this reply to your wife

she would read it, agree with me, and call you pathetic.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

You need to re-read the last two pages of the thread after you take a nap because you are high as gently caress on your own farts.

You need to re-read the last few pages of the thread and apologize again after you sober up.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Sagebrush posted:

it'd be more hygienic if you'd stick to just pissing on the damaged heiress

Apr 7, 2003

My favorite latter day yospos meme is the one where my wife needs to be saved from me.

Apr 7, 2003

Beamed posted:

You need to re-read the last few pages of the thread and apologize again after you sober up.

Defending a SF autist for saying money matters more than anything else is probably not a position you want to take.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Defending a SF autist for saying money matters more than anything else is probably not a position you want to take.

lol at accusing me of saying money matters more than anything else
i'm just sayin, you could be havin' more figgies

Apr 7, 2003

How does your wife feel about that, again?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

that is true. this is how the slapfight began.

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

that is true. this is how the slapfight began.

The slapfight began with 'at least I have six figgies in the bank " combined with personal insults.

Gonna lol when he dies alone.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Tori is good

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
actually tori hosed up this time

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
cls: 5am conference call scheduled in thie morning and im still awake

lol this is gunna be fun. i get to make lots of zombie grunts

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Xaris posted:

cls: 5am conference call scheduled in thie morning and im still awake

lol this is gunna be fun. i get to make lots of zombie grunts

i hate that poo poo so much

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i know what’ll help with my insomnia! read the loving news!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.c71b05e0e93a

The White House official rejected the suggestion that some associate a military parade with strongmen, saying it would be a “celebration of the men and women who give us freedom.”

“That’s the opposite of a totalitarian government,” the official said.

:barf:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

impossible that anyone in the world would associate an american parade with anything besides fat men tho

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Bulgakov posted:

impossible that anyone in the world would associate an american parade with anything besides fat men tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP3l-BjLc-0

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

nah american parades have a lot of unique elements to them

old men in tiny cars
giant inflatable cartoon characters
historically inaccurate recreations of first contact between the old world settlers and new world natives

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

old men in tiny cars
historically inaccurate recreations of first contact between the old world settlers and new world natives

im the uncle sam on stilts

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bulgakov posted:

i mostly associate them with gay people

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've never seen a non-military parade but I'd like to see the fat white racists in tiny cars. Welp that's my parade story god bless.

(Actually it's when I was in one and the guy in the row before me fainted and fell backwards with an assault rifle with an affixed bayonet strapped to his back. Summer parades are always fun.)

e: Well I say bayonet but it's just an ugly knife. We have the ugliest AR and probably ugliest knife too.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Feb 7, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

probably why I don't enjoy pissing on my sex partners, yeah.

well i mean you’ve gotta keep yourself from enjoying it too much you can’t aim down at all when you’re hard

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
now that’s what i call a Pittsburgh toilet

(w apologies to everyone else who had already made this exact joke)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

old men in tiny cars

new orleans is centuries ahead of the rest of the english speaking world in parade technology

one of my fav krewes is a buncha elvis impersonators on scooters

another is a made up of converted lay-z-boys mounted rascal scooters, ridden by people in leisurewear

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've never seen a non-military parade but I'd like to see the fat white racists in tiny cars. Welp that's my parade story god bless.

(Actually it's when I was in one and the guy in the row before me fainted and fell backwards with an assault rifle with an affixed bayonet strapped to his back. Summer parades are always fun.)

e: Well I say bayonet but it's just an ugly knife. We have the ugliest AR and probably ugliest knife too.

that's a nice diorama

shows it in its natural habitat

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

another is a made up of converted lay-z-boys mounted rascal scooters, ridden by people in leisurewear

that was the parade audience returning home :hai:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
tho my fav parade is proteus which rolls at dusk on lundi gras

it’s one of the oldest, here’s what some of the floats looked like back when it started - many of them are still in use or have been updated w/ modern materials on the same chassis

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bulgakov posted:

that was the parade audience returning home :hai:

they’re a sub-krewe that roll under krewe of orpheus and tucks called the Laissez Boys

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
one of my dad's friends was a professor at UNO for like a million years and was endymion. i went to mardi gras when I was 18 and stayed at his place and this old guy was like "here, let me help you out" and gave me an ikea bag full of the super luxe beads, like LED light up ones and giant beads and just crazy poo poo.

each night i went out i took a whole bunch with me and let me tell you my friends, chicks dig beads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Xaris posted:

i'm looking at contractor submittal drawings for a building and everything is typed in comic sans aaaaaaaaaaaaa

who the gently caress does this

Maybe they thought they were clever and used Miso