Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this should shock and disgust me, but, well, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Glad we elected actual captain planet villains to run things for us. America is retarded

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
2025: Everyone has to literally suck a soldiers dick on Veterans Day.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Don Gato posted:

But the US can't pardon crimes from a foreign nation? Maybe I'm not crazy but there seem to be a few flaws in his brilliant plan. Even when his last sexual assault charge runs into the statue of limitations, there's still that British charge that keeps him in the embassy.

That is true, but Assange may have committed crimes against the United States. He has stated in the past that he's afraid of being extradited to Sweden because he may then be extradited to the U.S. to face espionage charges, etc. There may or may not be an extant sealed indictment for Assange, as stories seem to vary as to whether one exists.

Also yes, he's got an arrest warrant for jumping his bail bond- itself a crime. He's been prolific in creating more trouble for himself by trying to escape the trouble he already caused.

Reminds me of someone else, whose name escapes me. :thunk:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Cant wait 7 years

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
assange is a piece of poo poo but i don't see anyone else distributing leaked documents. even though russia has its hand up his rear end, leaks are good, hacking is good, and government information control is bad.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

TulliusCicero posted:

Glad we elected actual captain planet villains to run things for us. America is retarded

I get the whole 2018 hell dimension nothing matters anymore blah blah meme poo poo, but like that is seriously some of the most eyebrow-cocking news I’ve seen in a loving minute. But on second thought, this all has been

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

assange is a piece of poo poo but i don't see anyone else distributing leaked documents. even though russia has its hand up his rear end, leaks are good, hacking is good, and government information control is bad.

......he selectively leaks, specifically to fulfill his personal and (Russia's) vendettas.

He's worthless.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
E:dp

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Yeah, but if you’re gonna leak you should leak everything and not just the dem stuff. Don’t just leak spirit cooking, leak the Chris Christie diaper play too.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Come on Donnie go talk to Mueller, that'll .. trigger, someone, or prove something maybe

All Mueller has to do give him some praise and he will incriminate himself like a good boy for hours.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Yeah, but if you’re gonna leak you should leak everything and not just the dem stuff. Don’t just leak spirit cooking, leak the Chris Christie diaper play too.

i agree that it would be nice if someone would do so but no one is stepping up. the closest thing we have to transparency in government is a russian propaganda campaign meant to weaken the us' global power. it's incredibly hosed up.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

This is legitimately a more complicated problem than it sounds on the surface. The Round Up - cancer connection is as tenuous as the cell phone - cancer connection, and there's a lot of actual concerns that this particular research was pretty heavily hacked to give the result that they wanted (when dozens of other people study something and find no connection, and one person does and gets a dramatic, news worthy connection, there's probably something fishy going on). So cutting off funding to a group that may not be performing their science in good faith isn't a horrible move. But at the same time, we're talking about one study in a pretty broad group and the Trump administration will cheerfully cut off the nose to spite the face.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Clickers in the new 'The Last Of Us' are looking pretty scary.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelCBender/status/961306154000371712

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nobody leaks anything to wikileaks anymore because there is no guarantee assange will actually publish what you leak

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I was gonna say lol that poo poo's banned in the EU, but nope. Gotta please that monsanton dick

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Lol you all know who makes Round Up, right??

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/961308374997532672

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol: at people thinking Trump wants parade to show support of our troops

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Feb 7, 2018

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Every one of these clips gives me a chill. I feel like I'm watching some kind of ghoul have its false face pulled off and revealed to the world.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
e:^ :hf: buddy
I mentioned it before, but something about this repugnant man sets off the animal part of my brain that drives us to avoid rot, decay and physical corruption. It's the same feeling I expect I'd feel if I unexpectedly came across a rotting corpse. He's just utterly loving repellent in every possible way.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:lol: if thinking Trump wants parade to show support of our troops

he wants a parade to show that the troops support him, like every tinpot dictator ever

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Also I have to say that, in the same way that a man trapped on a high tower might feel a compulsion to jump off just to relieve the anxiety and terror of being trapped there, I feel this weird compulsion to grab Trump and just like lick his nasty loving scalp all over to get it out of my system. Don't judge me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

One wonders what a Ben Garrison version of this burn patient looking retard’s scalp might look like

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"the best people"

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

communism bitch posted:

Also I have to say that, in the same way that a man trapped on a high tower might feel a compulsion to jump off just to relieve the anxiety and terror of being trapped there, I feel this weird compulsion to grab Trump and just like lick his nasty loving scalp all over to get it out of my system. Don't judge me.

When you gaze too long into the scalp, the scalp also gazes into you.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
is this the first time you guys have seen trump or something? he's been walking around in the same disgusting state for awhile now

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

Anyone over a lieutenant gets to peg you.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Random Stranger posted:

This is legitimately a more complicated problem than it sounds on the surface. The Round Up - cancer connection is as tenuous as the cell phone - cancer connection, and there's a lot of actual concerns that this particular research was pretty heavily hacked to give the result that they wanted (when dozens of other people study something and find no connection, and one person does and gets a dramatic, news worthy connection, there's probably something fishy going on). So cutting off funding to a group that may not be performing their science in good faith isn't a horrible move. But at the same time, we're talking about one study in a pretty broad group and the Trump administration will cheerfully cut off the nose to spite the face.

The fear of GMOs and Roundup is so vastly overblown. The study used a strain of mice that were prone to growing tumours and they force fed them insane levels of glyphosate, like doses no human will ever be even cumulatively exposed to in their lifetime, and OMG they all got cancer! There's plenty of awful, real poo poo corporations do and they get away with so goddamn much, but making cheap, effective and safe herbicides isn't one of them. But this isn't the thread for that.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I skipped 30 pages so I could say this: lol. Lmao

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
New Vulture interview with Quincy Jones is great, and has some bits on el trumpo:

”Quincy Jones posted:

What’s stirred everything up? Is it all about Trumpism?
It’s Trump and uneducated rednecks. Trump is just telling them what they want to hear. I used to hang out with him. He’s a crazy motherfucker. Limited mentally — a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him. I used to date Ivanka, you know.

Wait, really?
Yes, sir. Twelve years ago. Tommy Hilfiger, who was working with my daughter KidadaA former model and current designer, Kidada is the daughter of Jones and his ex-wife Peggy Lipton. Jones’s other daughter with Lipton is the actress Rashida Jones. Jones has five other children, with four other women. , said, “Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.” I said, “No problem. She’s a fine motherfucker.” She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though.

Would your friend Oprah be a good president?
I don’t think she should run. She doesn’t have the chops for it. If you haven’t been governor of a state or the CEO of a company or a military general, you don’t know how to lead people.

She is the CEO of a company.
A symphony conductor knows more about how to lead than most businesspeople — more than Trump does. He doesn’t know poo poo. Someone who knows about real leadership wouldn’t have as many people against him as he does. He’s a loving idiot.

Link: http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/quincy-jones-in-conversation.html

He gives no fucks and it is cool.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

communism bitch posted:

L'appel du vide (the call of the void) - we're all feeling it here in the hell dimension.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

the milk machine posted:

is this the first time you guys have seen trump or something? he's been walking around in the same disgusting state for awhile now

Something about the hair, though, is pushing it beyond the normal terror I associate with his body.

I know he's fat, pale, coated in bronzer, and has wispy hair that covers his bald head. But when that hair flips back and you see his actual fish-belly white scalp? It's jarring.

I'm having a major They Live moment here. I just put on the glasses.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

More like Rob Porker

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

This one of the many things that puzzle me. The Trump supporters I know tend to say things like ‘The GMO’s are the government killing you!’ , ‘GMO Corn is infused with poison and rat DNA!’ (this is an actual statement I cannot get the person I further elaborate on)

But at the same time places like a whole food shop are a hot bed for liberal ‘soy boys’.

The entire thought process of these people do not go deeper than reading whatever headline they see. It’s no wonder Russian bots can mimic them so well online

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

The Archaic posted:

The fear of GMOs and Roundup is so vastly overblown. The study used a strain of mice that were prone to growing tumours and they force fed them insane levels of glyphosate, like doses no human will ever be even cumulatively exposed to in their lifetime, and OMG they all got cancer! There's plenty of awful, real poo poo corporations do and they get away with so goddamn much, but making cheap, effective and safe herbicides isn't one of them. But this isn't the thread for that.

:same:

The LOL is that the populist left is infested with its own crazies for who facts are irrelevant.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

he wants a parade to show that the troops support him, like every tinpot dictator ever

Surely you're not suggesting that he'd spend vast amounts of taxpayer money just to have thousands of soldiers march past and salute him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bacon Taco posted:

:same:

The LOL is that the populist left is infested with its own crazies for who facts are irrelevant.

Yeah Monsanto is a fine and upstanding company that isn't up to shady poo poo all the time