Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ugh i went on a date with a goon once, she was pretty but she wouldn't stop talking about some video game called like eve net or eve web or something and i told her "i don't know what that is, i dont play video games" but the whole time we had coffee she was talking about flying spaceships within the game and pwning other dumb ppl within the game and all poo poo about the game that i didn't fucken care about

afterwards she was like "you should come over and ill show you how to play it" and i gave her a big ol' no thank you and went home

ppl have since told me "wtf bruh are you dumb??? she was gonna blow you, 'play a game' is code for blowjays" but im 100% sure she literally wanted to just play this fucken game while i sat there watching and "learning" :catstare:

so gently caress your goonlove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You definitely missed a chance to pilot your titan into her warp gate.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

You definitely missed a chance to pilot your titan into her warp gate.

loving :perfect:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Anyone who still plays EVE online is severely and fully broken beyond recovery

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Im in love with a goon, his name? Barnacle Jim

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Somehow I don’t believe the goon with the dune avatar who has been here for 15 years when he says he doesn’t know what eve is

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My rear end in a top hat will always stand wide open for any goon, come hell or high water

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zzulu posted:

My rear end in a top hat will always stand wide open for any goon, come hell or high water

:911:

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Three Olives posted:

I don't know why I get lumped in with Pick, I'm pretty normal.

It’s the dramatic contrast between you two. She is typically viewed as compassionate and having a lot of pent up emotions that spill over into GBS occasionally, while you’ve worked hard to be the callous, well-off, snob who would love nothing more than to pour scalding hot water directly from a comically oversized Keurig onto any poors that stumble within range under your fortress/condo’s ramparts.

Yeah, I would watch the poo poo out of this show.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Cool Ranch is the flavor of my true love’s chips.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I made friends with a goon irl, introduced him to my friends, and he married one of my best friends. I also made friends with another goon who I don't see much anymore because he lives far away now but he was a good friend.
I'm friends with goons. I'm married to a goon (does this make our children goonlets?)

Goonlove is real, people! You just gotta believe!

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy
On our third date my wife tried to explain some gbs meme to me so I asked her if she had stairs in her house and she was confused. Fuckin :regd07:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ContraBoss posted:

It’s the dramatic contrast between you two. She is typically viewed as compassionate and having a lot of pent up emotions that spill over into GBS occasionally, while you’ve worked hard to be the callous, well-off, snob who would love nothing more than to pour scalding hot water directly from a comically oversized Keurig onto any poors that stumble within range under your fortress/condo’s ramparts.

"The Odd Couple for Millennial."

Yeah, yeah you could sell it to CBS......s' Algerian public-access affiliate

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I went on a date with a goon once. he was five hours late to our agreed meeting place at an abandoned sewage treatment plant, and when he finally showed up, instead of the cute redhead in the photos he'd been sending me, he was a dog that hovered a foot off the ground and laughed like a man. the sex was terrible and he kept demanding that I solve his puzzle box, but all in all it wasn't the worst date I've ever been on

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ContraBoss posted:

You have a way with words my friend.^^^^I want to draw this scene but I'm swamped already.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

after a goon broke my heart and ate it, I found a loving embrace in eonwe, where are you eonwe my love

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How do you goonlovers even meet? Are there secret goon channels

Is it during goonmeets? Like that horrific gooncamp thing?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey babe... i'm protected, and i'm not just talking about my multistory house.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Zzulu posted:

The trick is to make friends and then buy them SA accounts.

If they're still your friend after, you know what you have is real. And you just made a new goonfriend!

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

hey babe... i'm protected, and i'm not just talking about my multistory house.

Moz my neghole

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Everyone itt is now my girlfriend

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I solved Lowtax's ancient riddle and was cursed to fall in love with the first goon I see
Now I have cloistered myself away in my basement to try and escape my cruel fate

anyway, that's what I'm unemployed rn

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

WatermelonGun posted:

Somehow I don’t believe the goon with the dune avatar who has been here for 15 years when he says he doesn’t know what eve is

I know it's some kinda videogame about space, and I know Hillary benghazi'd a goon who really liked it, but that's it :/ did David lynch make it? I'll play it if david lynch made it

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Tolkien minority posted:

Everyone itt is now my girlfriend

a/s/l?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I have surrended my dilz to any goon who can find it.

good luck cuz it's tiny :smug:

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Zzulu posted:

I bet video games is the #2 way followed by pming random people you see posting as #1.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

drat horror queefs posted:

I have surrended my dilz to any goon who can find it.

good luck cuz it's tiny :smug:
A Queen Artura for the Millennial Age.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

"The Odd Couple for Millennial."

Yeah, yeah you could sell it to CBS......s' Algerian public-access affiliate

It could be called “Three Olives and a Pick.”

There’s a joke here somewhere. Someone take it away for the assist!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

ContraBoss posted:

I may be a little bit of a snob but I'm like 100% drama free while Pick is, well the opposite of me. And I'm very compassionate to people who matter.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
am i too late to say i'm single :wink:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ContraBoss posted:

It could be called “Three Olives and a Pick.”

There’s a joke here somewhere. Someone take it away for the assist!

Two and a Half Women

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Three Olives posted:

And I'm very compassionate to people who matter.

racist.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Two and a Half Women

:thurman:

ContraBoss fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Feb 7, 2018

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Two and a Half Women

:kiss:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pm the goon you are interested in, obviously. then you have a horrible date, and you post about it in here. if it's really good, we can have a wedding for you in GBS. cash bar

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Two and a Half Women
I was gonna say "A Pick in Three Olives" but nothing's gonna top you.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Nice. I hope the theme song is a slap kazoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Nice. I hope the theme song is a slap kazoo

I hope it's directed by John Landis and features many scenes involving helicopters.

• Locked thread