Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

im banned from anything barley

I'm drinking tons of lovely beer :]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StdSF7z6tPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

guilty pleasure: mcdonalds hashbrowns

it's just a bigass tater tot but i swear those things are better than tater tots somehow and i fuckin love them

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SO DEMANDING posted:

it's just a bigass tater tot but i swear those things are better than tater tots somehow and i fuckin love them

put the hashbrown into a sausage mcmuffin

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

i havent had breakfast from mcdonalds in years, i need to fix that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I haven't had a hamburger in 3 months because there's an arson epidemic in my neighbourhood and the burger baron got burned down

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i had a single margarita that i built upon with several sizable bong rips

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

SO DEMANDING posted:

they’re so good, no guilt about it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I haven't had a hamburger in 3 months because there's an arson epidemic in my neighbourhood and the burger baron got burned down

patty crime is blight upon the neighborhood

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Jonny 290 posted:

:eyepop:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
british breakfast food is like the worst imaginable version of baked beans on dry toast or a sausage wrapped in dough and baked

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Elder Postsman posted:

added to forums_enemies.docx

are you sure you’re from michigan?

:crossarms:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

I wont go into details cause it's scary gangster poo poo, but my neighbourhood is simultaneously being burned down and gentrified

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I wont go into details cause it's scary gangster poo poo, but my neighbourhood is simultaneously being burned down and gentrified

sounds like its time for you to pick a side

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

President Beep posted:

are you sure you’re from michigan?

:crossarms:

I bet you put ketchup on scrambled eggs too

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

sounds like its time for you to pick a side

I did, I'm a poor person

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

this is some of that fuckin 1910 poo poo where he burns like loving bunker oil or some poo poo i think

our house in canada also had an oil burning furnace. built in 1950something. big ol tank of diesel fuel. when we moved in the tank (200 gallons or something ridiculous like that) was actually inside the house, in the basement. after a few years the insurance company said they were just dropping the coverage across teh board for anyone who still had an indoor diesel tank so some guys came in with a torch rig and cut it up and pulled it out the basement window in pieces.

kept that furnace with a new external tank for many more years, until one of my dad's patients had their similar furnace leak about 20 gallons of fuel into their basement. they foolishly called a professional to clean it up, and well wouldn't you know it that counts as a hazmat spill. they had to excavate their basement floor (jackhammering out the concrete) to a depth of 2 meters and ship all the dirt to the hazardous waste treatment plant. like the way you'd remediate the ground under a gas station or some poo poo. it cost them like 20,000 dollars.

so at that point dad freaked out and had a gas line run in and bought a gas furnace and that was much cleaner and nicer. i still miss the little whiff of diesel fumes you'd get from the vent every morning as the furnace kicked on though. being 9 years old and sitting huddled up on the floor register in a blanket reading star wars books, -30 outside, basking in slightly-rich furnace exhaust. memories

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
also british people suck and baked beans are so loving gross

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Elder Postsman posted:

I bet you put ketchup on scrambled eggs too

lol. i do!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

you disgust me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Elder Postsman posted:

you disgust me.

when it comes to dietary preferences, I’m midwestern as gently caress. growing up just a few miles from the indiana border probably has something to do with this.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Elder Postsman posted:

you disgust me.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

when it comes to dietary preferences, I’m midwestern as gently caress. growing up just a few miles from the indiana border probably has something to do with this.

Amishville or Methland?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Schadenboner posted:

Amishville or Methland?

Yes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

hosed up

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

our house in canada also had an oil burning furnace. built in 1950something. big ol tank of diesel fuel. when we moved in the tank (200 gallons or something ridiculous like that) was actually inside the house, in the basement. after a few years the insurance company said they were just dropping the coverage across teh board for anyone who still had an indoor diesel tank so some guys came in with a torch rig and cut it up and pulled it out the basement window in pieces.

kept that furnace with a new external tank for many more years, until one of my dad's patients had their similar furnace leak about 20 gallons of fuel into their basement. they foolishly called a professional to clean it up, and well wouldn't you know it that counts as a hazmat spill. they had to excavate their basement floor (jackhammering out the concrete) to a depth of 2 meters and ship all the dirt to the hazardous waste treatment plant. like the way you'd remediate the ground under a gas station or some poo poo. it cost them like 20,000 dollars.

so at that point dad freaked out and had a gas line run in and bought a gas furnace and that was much cleaner and nicer. i still miss the little whiff of diesel fumes you'd get from the vent every morning as the furnace kicked on though. being 9 years old and sitting huddled up on the floor register in a blanket reading star wars books, -30 outside, basking in slightly-rich furnace exhaust. memories

so you spent your childhood huffing diesel fumes? That explains so much

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
sometimes i get a really intense craving for a burger for 3 or 4 days in a row

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Wait, I thought Sagebrush was the one who grew up in a cult?

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

same and it loving sucks because i don’t eat red meat.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sounds like a nutrient deficiency. you should probably place a burger lick in areas you’re known to frequent.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I could go get a burger, but it would be cold slop by the time I got home

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

lol who eats French fries with a fork

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Schadenboner posted:

Wait, I thought Sagebrush was the one who grew up in a cult?

yes, a gas fumes huffing cult

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Elder Postsman posted:

lol who eats French fries with a fork

theres ketchup on the hotdog and youre worried about a fork? wtf

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

President Beep posted:

sounds like a nutrient deficiency. you should probably place a burger lick in areas youre known to frequent.

:chome:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

bump_fn posted:

Excuse me but I think you'll find that is "Chicago Dog Sauce" not "Ketchup"? Hth!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Schadenboner posted:

Excuse me but I think you'll find that is "Chicago Dog Sauce" not "Ketchup"? Hth!

i'm assuming a chicago style hot dog is when you just drown a hotdog in tomato sauce until the bun is wet and soggy and that it's absolutely disgusting?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

bump_fn posted:

in what goofball universe is ketchup not supposed to go on a hotdog?

please stop trolling the cjs thread!!!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
bunch of yankees fans itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i'm assuming a chicago style hot dog is when you just drown a hotdog in tomato sauce until the bun is wet and soggy and that it's absolutely disgusting?

The joke is that literally no-one in Chicago puts ketchup on their hot dogs. It's like sending gazpacho back and asking for it to be warmed up.

Heinz decided to sell ketchup as "Chicago Dog Sauce" and many lols were had.