Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Xinder posted:

The only European country with taste.

or perhaps just the most landlocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
my favorite part of the list is that the one country that likes Sanrio Boys more than anything else this season is Turkey

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san continues to be extremely good. I wish we could have seen how embarrassed he got walking around in her PE shirt.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This is a good season. Enjoying After the Rain, Violet Evergarden, Franxx, and Kokkoku.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like the Fate cooking show

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
is violet evergarden good now

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I saw a decent number of people liking the new ep, though I dunno if it's a show that's gonna turn anyone it didn't already hook.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

violet evergarden has been good from its very first episode

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Just finished the latest episode of A Place Further than the Universe, I can't overstate how good this show is. This show is heartwarming, hilarious and heart-wrenching all at once and does each one very well.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah the latest ep of violet evergarden really introduced some elements this show was missing

if i wanted a show with a bunch of bloom and dialogue like this id watch love is like after the rain dammit

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Koi Kool.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

you could also watch the ED of fate extra

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it'd be nice to get the original, full cuts of the ED

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Endorph posted:

yeah the latest ep of violet evergarden really introduced some elements this show was missing

if i wanted a show with a bunch of bloom and dialogue like this id watch love is like after the rain dammit
that lady is real pretty tho, i am not being sarcastic

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

calling the police on this poster ^^^^

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Okay before the SWAT team breaks my door in, I wanna say for the record I have not seen Evergarden past the first episode, I dunno what's happening there, may the court have mercy on me

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Pay no mind, it's just Davincie Dav'ing extra hard.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
*in the back of a squad car, being driven off* haha, classic dav

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
everyvody loves vavincie

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Wark Say posted:

Pay no mind, it's just Davincie Dav'ing extra hard.

Don't do this

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

VostokProgram posted:

Don't do this
I just made a pun from Davincie / Dav -> Dabbing? Y'know, the silly victory pose? :confused:

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Wark Say posted:

I just made a pun from Davincie / Dav -> Dabbing? Y'know, the silly victory pose? :confused:

Ah.... Ok then....

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
:greencube:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I... am curious as to the source.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

iospace posted:

I... am curious as to the source.

Fate/Grand Order

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Funnily enough for the Fate series, Da Vinci is not, in fact, a historical gender-swapped hero. No, instead Da Vinci just hosed around with their summoning and got summoned looking like the Mona Lisa.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

da vinci is trans, and i support her

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

anime da vincis seem pretty good, between f/go, eiyuu senki, and lupin

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Hello, I am the great inventor, From Vinci

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

For a second I could have sworn I'd seen Fate/Da Vincie as a guy, but then I remembered that I was thinking of Fate/Shakespeare.

We've got both of those two in Fate already and yet we're still waiting on Fate/Santa Claus. What the gently caress, Fate?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

f/go zwarte piet

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fate/Shaq

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox posted:

For a second I could have sworn I'd seen Fate/Da Vincie as a guy, but then I remembered that I was thinking of Fate/Shakespeare.

We've got both of those two in Fate already and yet we're still waiting on Fate/Santa Claus. What the gently caress, Fate?

Santa comes every year though?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Space Flower posted:

Santa comes every year though?

That is just Saber in a santa hat, I demand Saint Goddamnned Nicholas.

chumbler posted:

Fate/Shaq

Fate/LeBron

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

That is just Saber in a santa hat, I demand Saint Goddamnned Nicholas.

We also have Jeanne d'arc but evil but as a good kid Santa and alien attilla the hun santa.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Sounds like someone doesn't PADORU.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hate F/GO because whenever I try to install it, it makes my phone poo poo itself.

I'm just jealous, y'all. :negative:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Fate just does not make any sense to my brain, I imagine it's how people feel when they listen to other people talk about JoJo and say Vanilla Ice and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap with a straight face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't play FGO, so that's how I feel when people talk about it and I'm being left in the duuuuust.

• Locked thread