Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Remember Trump saying the fundamentals of the economy are good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
Kasich hitting balloons on stage after winning the Ohio primary

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ikanreed posted:

Remember Trump saying the fundamentals of the economy are good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KY39jLdu4

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

StashAugustine posted:

the play is extremely c-spammy

"I am not owned! I am not owned!" I yell as I slowly turn into a rhino.

GalacticAcid posted:

sure. i'll put :effort: into the OP though so might be next week when i have more time & energy

:yeah:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

everyone but joe walsh has a right to all these things

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOemaZfcQ5g

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He looks especially serial-killer-ish in this picture.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Louisiana has a Blue Dog Democrat governor because the Republican candidate, David Vitter, had a diaper fetish

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

look at this loving settler dot tumblr dot com

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

What is Aleppo?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GalacticAcid posted:

Louisiana has a Blue Dog Democrat governor because the Republican candidate, David Vitter, had a diaper fetish

last year louisiana's legislature had to call a special session in order to fix the budget to avoid a shutdown

this shutdown would have caught LSU which in turn would have cancelled the tigers football season - which is what ultimately brought the republicans to the table

now it's happening again

https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/962069493370384385

thx jindal

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i remember when the president of turkey had his security goons rough up a bunch of young american peaceful protesters in america and trump didnt say anything

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
the final days of the Rubio and Christie campaigns

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Ivanka said child molesters were bad and in response an r/thedonald user tearfully announced that she was no longer in his spank bank

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

thinking about that mlk ad and remembered this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ueDHn2HTk

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Brexit

lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the republicans had two sets of debates, one for winners and one for people nobody knew about

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
also George Pataki had nobody show up to his press conference. nobody. the only one who passed by was a journo who took a sad picture and posted it on twitter

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

logikv9 posted:

also George Pataki had nobody show up to his press conference. nobody. the only one who passed by was a journo who took a sad picture and posted it on twitter

are you thinking of Ron Paul or did the same thing happen to him

either way, lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

are you thinking of Ron Paul or did the same thing happen to him

either way, lol

there is that famous ron_paul_sad_and_alone_in_office.jpg but pataki also got owned

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zegermans posted:

the final days of the Rubio and Christie campaigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
When Owen Smith (a former Pfizer lobbyist) pretended he didn't know what a cappuccino was and ordered a "frothy coffee" so he could seem more "working class"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
ex-goon Sam Kriss went from a pseudo-respectable slinger of verbal diarrhea to persona non grata because he was a failed rapist, the elliot rodger of the various assholes shithammered by the #metoo movement

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when very smart and sanctimonious binch James Comey was FBI director and announced that he had secret Twitter and Instagram accounts. Mentioning his specific number of Instagram followers for reasons.

and was found immediately

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The same Democrats who rigged the GA primary for Hillary rigged the Atlanta mayoral primary and their candidate almost lost in the runoff to a white lady.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

A Handed Missus posted:

when very smart and sanctimonious binch James Comey was FBI director and announced that he had secret Twitter and Instagram accounts. Mentioning his specific number of Instagram followers for reasons.

and was found immediately

the only thing Comey loves more than a well tailored Big and Tall suit is a camera

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

tadashi posted:

The same Democrats who rigged the GA primary for Hillary rigged the Atlanta mayoral primary and their candidate almost lost in the runoff to a white lady.

lol, Bernie was never going to win GA

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

tadashi posted:

when revisionism goes three steps too far

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

When Owen Smith (a former Pfizer lobbyist) pretended he didn't know what a cappuccino was and ordered a "frothy coffee" so he could seem more "working class"

When Owen Smith bragged about how many men he had to beat off to get his wife to marry him.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when the absolute boy busted Theresa’s majority against all odds

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Lobster God posted:

When Owen Smith bragged about how many men he had to beat off to get his wife to marry him.

when hard left henchmen assaulted Angela eagle by smashing a window in a stairwell near to her constituency office

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/rajsujan1/status/567665963446042625

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

misdirectomy posted:

Ivanka said child molesters were bad and in response an r/thedonald user tearfully announced that she was no longer in his spank bank

and then trump threw in his support for a pedophile’s failed senate run

lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and then trump threw in his support for a pedophile’s failed senate run

lol

After supporting his opponent and then unpersoning that guy the minute he lost to Roy Moore lol

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kelly Leitch, failed candidate for the leadership of the Conservative Part of Canada, released this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_tApV8fTrc

Tony Abbott eats onions like they're apples:

One of the lies that led to the Iraq War was literally just a guy making references to Michael Bay's "The Rock": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQPNPlK5M&t=6343s

Stephen Harper decided to run his final election as PM on establishing a "barbaric cultural practices hotline".

These blue things were a thing for about a month:

Democracy Dies in Darkness:

Peter Daou was so mad about 2008 that he spent years attacking Barack Obama from the left:

Speaking of Hillarymen:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ppl comparing ladies to Dany will never stop being funny because she's a total fuckin incompetent who is demanding to be in charge because of who she is and not her actual accomplishments or beliefs

She's also basically a metaphor for American imperialism St this point

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Ppl comparing ladies to Dany will never stop being funny because she's a total fuckin incompetent who is demanding to be in charge because of who she is and not her actual accomplishments or beliefs

She's also basically a metaphor for American imperialism St this point

But it's her turrrrrn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

mike pence said a thing that could be construed as him enjoying being anally penetrated by horses.