Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

I'm thinking the final cost will be eleventy-billion dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Beet Wagon posted:

I think the notable part of that is how many people consider PGI something of a joke due to issues with the MW:O rollout and also stuff like Transverse. Plenty of guys could make Star Citizen better than CIG, sure. But when you really start comparing things and realize PGI achieved poo poo like the clantech and civil war rollouts in the time it took for CIG to refactor the Constellation a third time it's kind of telling.

PGI/Jarhead Games/Rabbit Hole Interactive/ are a cornucopia of fail suck and mediocrity that also fired themselves out of a croudfunded cannon, riding the coattails of Battletech grognard nostalgia yet managed to make a functioning core of a game with cryengine that still scratches all but the most severe cases of mechitch.

For cig, this makes them the lowest minimum viable production benchmark to surpass in this engine so when they fall short of that in any quantifiable way it really says something especially since a good portion of their early success unironically came from MWO refugees spitepledging

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Considering there is only 78 languages in the whole world. I wonder what made up languages take up the remaining 22?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/8FkatJH.gifv

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

D_Smart posted:

And which part of The July Blog, which has already been translated into over 100 languages by now, are people not understanding?

The bit where we're supposed to care.

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Feb 9, 2018

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

D_Smart posted:

And which part of The July Blog, which has already been translated into over 100 languages by now,

Real languages?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lladre posted:

Considering there is only 78 languages in the whole world. I wonder what made up languages take up the remaining 22?

Vanduul
X'ian
Banu
Klingon
Romulan
Esperanto
Legalese

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Derek Smart Stable Genius posted:

I'm hearing that my July blog is now the best, bigliest, most read blog in human history. It has been translated into every language and children around the world study its importance. The media keeps trying to spread lies about my blogs being too long and repetitive for anyone to actually read, but now everyone should know that's fake news. And no one wants to give me credit for my amazing scores on the intelligence test. Best of any game developer! :sad:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Lol. Star citizen is so good. Development starts in two years weeks. Pledge more.

That letter was good.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thoatse posted:

:wavy cat:

:3:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Xarbala posted:

I choose sanskrit, the language of the Veda

ᛞᛖᛏᚠᛁᚾᛊᛒᚨᚱᚨᛖᛏᛊᛈᚱᛟᚲᚹᛇᚱᛏᚨᛏᚾᛇᛗᚾᚨ

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Thoatse posted:

Vanduul
X'ian
Banu
Klingon
Romulan
Esperanto
Legalese

Forgot one:

Roberts

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Thoatse posted:

Vanduul
X'ian
Banu
Klingon
Romulan
Esperanto
Legalese

Javascript
C#
Ada
Whitespace
Velato
Shakespeare
Malbolge
Brainfuck

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loving incredible, and at this point my thesis is proven: When Chris Roberts came up with the original Kickstarter pitch, he had no loving idea the realities of modern game development. He hadn't had a loving clue what work would actually go into making all of these dreams of mechanics a reality, and how hard it is to get stable code in a modern AAA game functioning, much less a massive space MMO with hundreds if not thousands of players, much less any concept of what smoke and mirror tricks go into something like EVE Online. Now that we're six loving years in, these high minded dreams and promises are going to, much like many other game development projects, go down the drain in order to get an actual minimal product out the window - which will almost certainly fall apart at the hinges, much to the comedy of all the haters, and with not even half the promised goods, much to the hate of the dedicated backers. Everyone else will see it, maybe check it out, and forget about it within a month or so.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

big nipples big life posted:

You can't sell solidified game mechanics for 15 grand.

StarCitizen.txt

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

Forgot one:

Roberts

also Kheeta

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Thoatse posted:

also Kheeta

Actually I should have said:

Roberts--
F++

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Xarbala posted:

I wouldn't even have heard about streetroller's lawsuit if derek hadn't gotten petty about it

He's a certified signal booster, companies hate him!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
Crisis Roberts

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

D_Smart posted:

Yeah, uhm...no.

The judge decided to not hear oral arguments.

Fed. R. Civ. P. 78(b); C.D. L.R. 7-15 allows her to do so, regardless of whether or not either side requests or agrees.

Oral arguments, especially in Fed court, are not mandatory.

Also, any such request to skip oral arguments from either attorney, would also need to be in the form for a pleading to the court. And such pleading would be part of the court record. There is no pleading preceding the judge's decision. Ergo, the attorneys had nothing to do with her decision.

And this judge does this regularly. Here is one of her cases from 2014

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_Central_District_Court/2--14-cv-03840/Justin_Maghen_v._Quicken_Loans_Inc./#q=78

Scroll down to entry # 24 (08/19/2014)

EDIT: Note that after skipping oral arguments, the case continued. The judge didn't rule on the MtD until 4/27/2015 (see entry #49)

She ruled on the Motion to Dismiss on 10/28/2014 (entry #25). The ruling at entry #47 is for a motion for summary judgment

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Zeeman posted:

She ruled on the Motion to Dismiss on 10/28/2014 (entry #25). The ruling at entry #47 is for a motion for summary judgment

Here, you'll be needing one of these:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

:thurman:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ahahahahaha

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

:drat:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

trucutru posted:

Javascript
C#
Ada
Whitespace
Velato
Shakespeare
Malbolge
Brainfuck

Longing,
rusted,
furnace,
daybreak,
seventeen,
benign,
nine,
homecoming,
one,
freight car."

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

I think the notable part of that is how many people consider PGI something of a joke due to issues with the MW:O rollout and also stuff like Transverse. Plenty of guys could make Star Citizen better than CIG, sure. But when you really start comparing things and realize PGI achieved poo poo like the clantech and civil war rollouts in the time it took for CIG to refactor the Constellation a third time it's kind of telling.

I never played MWO, but am familiar with the Transverse dumpster fire. I still think they would have been a better SC than SC was. Shame they only got like, 1% funded.

If only Crobberts history had kept up with him as well as MWO did for :pgi:

Zzr posted:

It could be if you tweeted it with a "BREAKING" and posted the tweet here.

But I don't have a twitter account. :negative:

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

lol at Derek reading old cases from this judge, I bet he has her home address

He knows her legal views on sea otters. Be afraid.

ZenMaster posted:

Look, it's a HUGE gaffe

Thoatse posted:

:wavy cat:

Is no one compiling these taxxe returns somewhere?

Best $500,000,000 ever spent...

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

When is The July Blog coming out in English?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You have never experienced the July Blog until you have read it in the original Klingon.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
j'ul'ae b'log has been translated to xi'an

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Thuse-a vhu dun’t knuo heestury ire-a destined tu repeet it“. Idmuond Buorke-a Zee-a TL;DR recep oun huo I gut infulfed in zees ferce-a und vhy I’m guing tu keep guing until zee-a fery beetter ind. DEEscleemer: I knuo zeet a lut ouff peuple-a ire-a pessiunete-a ibuout stuoff leeke-a zees. Su I feel zeet I need tu puint ouout zeet zees is un oupiniun besed piece-a. Und I ruon it thruough legel, juost in cese-a. Nubudy vuonts zeeur leebeeleety insuoruonce-a tu spike-a duoe-a tu buollsheet reesuns. Is a feteruon geme-a defeluper vhu cruod-fuonded zee-a prujects mentiuned in zees piece-a, I hefe-a zee-a seme-a rights is uny ouzeer persun vhu mey, our mey nut hefe-a dune-a su. I hefe-a bee-a vetcheeng zeese-a prujects fur quoite-a sume-a time-a. Seeng ill zee-a ungst zeet cumes frum Ierly Iccess gemes, und seeng huo oune-a ouff zeese-a heeghly unticeepeted prujects hes nut ounly ixperienced signiffeecuont deleys, technulugeecel huordles, key persunnel depertuores, und vit a design zeet hes cumpletely breeched zee-a reelms ouff vhet is technulugeecelly pussible-a vit cuorrent technulugy, I felt zeet I hed tu sey sumezeeng. Sume-a peuple-a ire-a seying sumezeeng, buot must seemeengly iree-a’t leestening. I hefe-a zee-a utmust respect fur my muony induostry friends, culleeguoes und peers; und I im vell knuon fur nefer—ifer—cesting uny ouff zeem in a puor leeght, nur itteckeeng zeem our zeeur vurk. It’s puor furm, respect is iferyzeeng, und I’m ould schuol leeke-a zeet. Su iff zeet’s vhet yuou zeenk zees piece-a is ibuout, yuou shuould prubebly stup reedeeng. Iff yuou itteck me-a oufer zees, remember, I’m un ould schuol Internet verlurd, I’m nu puoshufer, und I vun’t teke-a it leeghtly. Yuour rights dun’t truomp meene-a, und peuple-a dun’t scere-a me-a. PREEMBLE Zee-a buttum leene-a is zeet zeey hed tvu yeers tu deleefer zee-a geme-a zeet peuple-a vuonted und peed fur. Nuo ve-a’re-a 2.8 yeers in since-a zee-a ourigeenel KEEcksterter, und 3.8 yeers in since-a Chris Ruberts seed zee-a pruject sterted; und zee-a geme-a is still nuohere-a in sight. NOBODY isked fur vhet zeey ire-a duing right nuo. Iff zeey vent oun cruod-fuondeeng und isked fur $85m, ve-a’d ill juost luogh, und gu beck tu ouour lettes. Zee-a FECTS ire-a is fulluos: In 10/2012, zeey pitched a geme-a fur $500K, und gut $2.1m Zeey gut zee-a muney Zeey hefee-a’t deleefered zee-a geme-a – is pitched – by zee-a Nuf 2014 prumeesed dete-a Zeey hefe-a kept iskeeng fur muney und mure-a muney, besed oun intuongeeble-a guods Zeey kept increesing zee-a geme-a’s scupe-a, despite-a hefing meessed zee-a ourigeenel deleefery meelestune-a Zee-a geme-a nuo, is beyund zee-a initiel scupe-a, und vheech ve-a becked I lufe-a zees induostry. Un induostry zeet, vheele-a bruotel, gefe-a me-a zee-a ouppurtuonity tu du sumezeeng zeet I lufe-a, vheele-a nut mekeeng it iesy. I teke-a pride-a in zee-a fect zeet vhee-a I scruo up, our feel, und fell duon, I cuon pick myselff up – und keep oun ruonning. Fur me-a, zeere-a is nu sheme-a in feeluore-a; ounly pride-a in beeng ible-a tu icknuoledge-a meestekes, und tu leern frum zeem. My irticle-a (beluo) vheech I vrute-a, ves a resuolt ouff my oubserfetiun zeet zeere-a is unuzeer induostry deesester bruoing, und vheech is, ounce-a igeen, guing tu nut ounly cest zee-a induostry in a puor leeght iff ve-a deedn’t du sumezeeng, buot vheech threetens tu meke-a it zeet muoch herder fur zee-a inbuound generetiun tu feend zeeur fuoting, becuose-a a buonch ouff peuple-a vhu ceme-a beffure-a, pretty muoch mede-a it FOuBER. Und duoring my reseerch fur zee-a piece-a, und fur vheech I hefe-a huondreds ouff veb irticles, furuom pusts itc in un Ifernute-a nuteped, I ceme-a icruss a lut ouff zeengs zeet I vesn’t ifee-a ivere-a ouff. Und ounce-a zee-a irticle-a vent leefe-a, I sterted heering frum ill keends ouff peuple-a in medeea, geme-a defelupment, gemers itc. Und zee-a mure-a I reed, zee-a mure-a I ceme-a tu zee-a reeleezetiun zeet my irticle-a, vheech ves merely a technicel veke-a-up cell ouff surts, hedn’t ifee-a tuouched zee-a tip ouff zee-a iceberg. Vheech is vhy I im iddeeng zees next peregreph. Iff yuou feel zeet yuou hefe-a bee-a meesled vhee-a yuou becked zee-a Ster CEEtizee-a pruject iffter Ouct, 2012, und yuou vuont a chuonce-a tu get yuour muney beck, zee-a FTC hes setuop a speceel depertment zeet deels vit cruod-fuondeeng cumpleents. Yuou cuon feell ouout zees furm. Zee-a select “Internet serfices, ounleene-a shupping, our cumpuoters” zee-a “Ounleene-a shupping”. Yuou cuon reed mure-a ibuout zeet ouferhere-a.

1/?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
I hefed a bee

-Derek Smart

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

❄♒□⬧♏ ⬥♒□ ♎□■’⧫ &■□⬥ ♒♓⬧⧫□❒⍓ ♋❒♏ ♎♏⬧⧫♓■♏♎ ⧫□ ❒♏◻♏♋⧫ ♓⧫“📬 ☜♎❍◆■♎ 👌◆❒&♏ ❄♒♏ ❄☹🖴👎☼ ❒♏♍♋◻ □■ ♒□⬥ ✋ ♑□⧫ ♓■❖□●❖♏♎ ♓■ ⧫♒♓⬧ ♐♋❒♍♏ ♋■♎ ⬥♒⍓ ✋’❍ ♑□♓■♑ ⧫□ &♏♏◻ ♑□♓■♑ ◆■⧫♓● ⧫♒♏ ❖♏❒⍓ ♌♓⧫⧫♏❒ ♏■♎📬 👎♓⬧♍●♋♓❍♏❒🖳 ✋ &■□⬥ ⧫♒♋⧫ ♋ ●□⧫ □♐ ◻♏□◻●♏ ♋❒♏ ◻♋⬧⬧♓□■♋⧫♏ ♋♌□◆⧫ ⬧⧫◆♐♐ ●♓&♏ ⧫♒♓⬧📬 💧□ ✋ ♐♏♏● ⧫♒♋⧫ ✋ ■♏♏♎ ⧫□ ◻□♓■⧫ □◆⧫ ⧫♒♋⧫ ⧫♒♓⬧ ♓⬧ ♋■ □◻♓■♓□■ ♌♋⬧♏♎ ◻♓♏♍♏📬 ✌■♎ ✋ ❒♋■ ♓⧫ ⧫♒❒□◆♑♒ ●♏♑♋●📪 &◆⬧⧫ ♓■ ♍♋⬧♏📬 ☠□♌□♎⍓ ⬥♋■⧫⬧ ⧫♒♏♓❒ ●♓♋♌♓●♓⧫⍓ ♓■⬧◆❒♋■♍♏ ⧫□ ⬧◻♓&♏ ♎◆♏ ⧫□ ♌◆●●⬧♒♓⧫ ❒♏♋⬧□■⬧📬 ✌⬧ ♋ ❖♏⧫♏❒♋■ ♑♋❍♏ ♎♏❖♏●□◻♏❒ ⬥♒□ ♍❒□⬥♎📫♐◆■♎♏♎ ⧫♒♏ ◻❒□&♏♍⧫⬧ ❍♏■⧫♓□■♏♎ ♓■ ⧫♒♓⬧ ◻♓♏♍♏📪 ✋ ♒♋❖♏ ⧫♒♏ ⬧♋❍♏ ❒♓♑♒⧫⬧ ♋⬧ ♋■⍓ □⧫♒♏❒ ◻♏❒⬧□■ ⬥♒□ ❍♋⍓📪 □❒ ❍♋⍓ ■□⧫ ♒♋❖♏ ♎□■♏ ⬧□📬 ✋ ♒♋❖♏ ♌♏♏■ ⬥♋⧫♍♒♓■♑ ⧫♒♏⬧♏ ◻❒□&♏♍⧫⬧ ♐□❒ ❑◆♓⧫♏ ⬧□❍♏ ⧫♓❍♏📬 💧♏♏♓■♑ ♋●● ⧫♒♏ ♋■♑⬧⧫ ⧫♒♋⧫ ♍□❍♏⬧ ♐❒□❍ ☜♋❒●⍓ ✌♍♍♏⬧⬧ ♑♋❍♏⬧📪 ♋■♎ ⬧♏♏♓■♑ ♒□⬥ □■♏ □♐ ⧫♒♏⬧♏ ♒♓♑♒●⍓ ♋■⧫♓♍♓◻♋⧫♏♎ ◻❒□&♏♍⧫⬧ ♒♋⬧ ■□⧫ □■●⍓ ♏⌧◻♏❒♓♏■♍♏♎ ⬧♓♑■♓♐♓♍♋■⧫ ♎♏●♋⍓⬧📪 ⧫♏♍♒■□●□♑♓♍♋● ♒◆❒♎●♏⬧📪 &♏⍓ ◻♏❒⬧□■■♏● ♎♏◻♋❒⧫◆❒♏⬧📪 ♋■♎ ⬥♓⧫♒ ♋ ♎♏⬧♓♑■ ⧫♒♋⧫ ♒♋⬧ ♍□❍◻●♏⧫♏●⍓ ♌❒♏♋♍♒♏♎ ⧫♒♏ ❒♏♋●❍⬧

1/?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

“Those o-whay don’t ow-knay istory-hay are-way estined-day o-tay epeat-ray it“. Edmund-way Burke The TL;DR ecap-ray on-way ow-hay I-way ot-gay involved-way in-way is-thay arce-fay and-way y-whay I’m oing-gay o-tay eep-kay oing-gay until-way e-thay ery-vay itter-bay end. Disclaimer: I-way ow-knay at-thay a-way ot-lay of-way eople-pay are-way assionate-pay about-way uff-stay ike-lay is-thay. o-Say I-way eel-fay at-thay I-way eed-nay o-tay oint-pay out-way at-thay is-thay is-way an-way opinion-way ased-bay iece-pay. And-way I-way an-ray it-way ough-thray egal-lay, ust-jay in-way ase-cay. obody-Nay ants-way eir-thay iability-lay insurance-way o-tay ike-spay ue-day o-tay ullshit-bay reasons. As a-way eteran-vay ame-gay eveloper-day o-whay crowd-funded e-thay ojects-pray entioned-may in-way is-thay iece-pay, I-way ave-hay e-thay ame-say ights-ray as-way any-way other-way erson-pay o-whay ay-may, or-way ay-may ot-nay ave-hay one-day o-say. I-way ave-hay een-bay atching-way ese-thay ojects-pray or-fay ite-quay ome-say ime-tay. eeing-Say all-way e-thay angst-way at-thay omes-cay om-fray Early-way Access-way ames-gay, and-way eeing-say ow-hay one-way of-way ese-thay ighly-hay anticipated-way ojects-pray as-hay ot-nay only-way experienced-way ignificant-say elays-day, echnological-tay urdles-hay, ey-kay ersonnel-pay epartures-day, and-way ith-way a-way esign-day at-thay as-hay ompletely-cay eached-bray e-thay ealms-ray of-way at-whay is-way echnologically-tay ossible-pay ith-way urrent-cay echnology-tay, I-way elt-fay at-thay I-way ad-hay o-tay ay-say omething-say. ome-Say eople-pay are-way aying-say omething-say, ut-bay ost-may eemingly-say aren’t listening. I ave-hay e-thay utmost-way espect-ray or-fay y-may any-may industry-way iends-fray, olleagues-cay and-way peers; and-way I-way am-way ell-way own-knay or-fay never—ever—casting any-way of-way em-thay in-way a-way oor-pay ight-lay, or-nay attacking-way em-thay or-way eir-thay ork-way. It’s oor-pay orm-fay, espect-ray is-way everything-way, and-way I’m old-way ool-schay ike-lay at-thay. o-Say if-way that’s at-whay ou-yay ink-thay is-thay iece-pay is-way about-way, ou-yay ould-shay obably-pray op-stay reading. If ou-yay attack-way e-may over-way is-thay, emember-ray, I’m an-way old-way ool-schay Internet-way arlord-way, I’m o-nay ushover-pay, and-way I-way won’t ake-tay it-way ightly-lay. our-Yay ights-ray don’t ump-tray ine-may, and-way eople-pay don’t are-scay me. PREAMBLE The ottom-bay ine-lay is-way at-thay ey-thay ad-hay o-tway ears-yay o-tay eliver-day e-thay ame-gay at-thay eople-pay anted-way and-way aid-pay or-fay. ow-Nay we’re 2.8 ears-yay in-way ince-say e-thay original-way ickstarter-Kay, and-way 3.8 ears-yay in-way ince-say is-Chray oberts-Ray aid-say e-thay oject-pray started; and-way e-thay ame-gay is-way ill-stay owhere-nay in-way sight. NOBODY asked-way or-fay at-whay ey-thay are-way oing-day ight-ray ow-nay. If-way ey-thay ent-way on-way crowd-funding and-way asked-way or-fay $85m, we’d all-way ust-jay augh-lay, and-way o-gay ack-bay o-tay our-way lattes. The ACTS-Fay are-way as-way follows: In 10/2012, ey-thay itched-pay a-way ame-gay or-fay $500K, and-way ot-gay $2.1m They ot-gay e-thay money They haven’t elivered-day e-thay ame-gay – as-way itched-pay – y-bay e-thay ov-Nay 2014 omised-pray date They ave-hay ept-kay asking-way or-fay oney-may and-way ore-may oney-may, ased-bay on-way intangible-way goods They ept-kay increasing-way e-thay game’s ope-scay, espite-day aving-hay issed-may e-thay original-way elivery-day milestone The ame-gay ow-nay, is-way eyond-bay e-thay initial-way ope-scay, and-way ich-whay e-way backed I ove-lay is-thay industry-way. An-way industry-way at-thay, ile-whay utal-bray, ave-gay e-may e-thay opportunity-way o-tay o-day omething-say at-thay I-way ove-lay, ile-whay ot-nay aking-may it-way easy-way. I-way ake-tay ide-pray in-way e-thay act-fay at-thay en-whay I-way ew-scray up-way, or-way ail-fay, and-way all-fay own-day, I-way an-cay ick-pay yself-may up-way – and-way eep-kay on-way unning-ray. or-Fay e-may, ere-thay is-way o-nay ame-shay in-way failure; only-way ide-pray in-way eing-bay able-way o-tay acknowledge-way istakes-may, and-way o-tay earn-lay om-fray them. My article-way (below) ich-whay I-way ote-wray, as-way a-way esult-ray of-way y-may observation-way at-thay ere-thay is-way another-way industry-way isaster-day ewing-bray, and-way ich-whay is-way, once-way again-way, oing-gay o-tay ot-nay only-way ast-cay e-thay industry-way in-way a-way oor-pay ight-lay if-way e-way didn’t o-day omething-say, ut-bay ich-whay eatens-thray o-tay ake-may it-way at-thay uch-may arder-hay or-fay e-thay inbound-way eneration-gay o-tay ind-fay eir-thay ooting-fay, ecause-bay a-way unch-bay of-way eople-pay o-whay ame-cay efore-bay, etty-pray uch-may ade-may it-way FUBAR. And uring-day y-may esearch-ray or-fay e-thay iece-pay, and-way or-fay ich-whay I-way ave-hay undreds-hay of-way eb-way articles-way, orum-fay osts-pay etc-way in-way an-way Evernote-way otepad-nay, I-way ame-cay across-way a-way ot-lay of-way ings-thay at-thay I-way wasn’t even-way aware-way of-way. And-way once-way e-thay article-way ent-way ive-lay, I-way arted-stay earing-hay om-fray all-way inds-kay of-way eople-pay in-way edia-may, ame-gay evelopment-day, amers-gay etc-way. And-way e-thay ore-may I-way ead-ray, e-thay ore-may I-way ame-cay o-tay e-thay ealization-ray at-thay y-may article-way, ich-whay as-way erely-may a-way echnical-tay wake-up all-cay of-way orts-say, hadn’t even-way ouched-tay e-thay ip-tay of-way e-thay iceberg-way. ich-Whay is-way y-whay I-way am-way adding-way is-thay ext-nay paragraph. If ou-yay eel-fay at-thay ou-yay ave-hay een-bay isled-may en-whay ou-yay acked-bay e-thay ar-Stay itizen-Cay oject-pray after-way Oct-way, 2012, and-way ou-yay ant-way a-way ance-chay o-tay et-gay our-yay oney-may ack-bay, e-thay -FTCay as-hay etup-say a-way ecial-spay epartment-day at-thay eals-day ith-way crowd-funding omplaints-cay. ou-Yay an-cay ill-fay out-way is-thay orm-fay. en-Thay elect-say “Internet ervices-say, online-way opping-shay, or-way computers” en-thay “Online shopping”. ou-Yay an-cay ead-ray ore-may about-way at-thay overhere.

1/?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Derek's 20+ games released is really 4, with 16 re-releases.

:sad:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

signal boosting

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

It's N/A cause it was so high it broke the counter. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Besides, have you seen all the posts and images on his website? All original content, not stolen from anywhere and totally credited if not created by Derek Smart himself.