Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Ghostlight posted:

Being an exceptionally bad poster isn't unusual on somethingawful.com

don't sign your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't post your signs.

Libra.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Choco1980 posted:

don't sign your posts
ty for saying I'm exceptional.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Panfilo posted:

Every dog should be armored with the bones of his predecessors. :black101:

Just lol if your beloved pet doesn't wear its mother's skull.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Inescapable Duck posted:

Just lol if your beloved pet doesn't wear its mother's skull.

We all loved pokemon, but you have to let go sometimes.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Panfilo posted:

Every dog should be armored with the bones of his predecessors. :black101:

Yeah yeah we all played the children’s’ video game pokemon

e: beaten, don’t care

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yeah yeah we all played the children’s’ video game pokemon

e: beaten, don’t care

Not just pokemon Monster Hunter has multiple monsters that wear the bones of other bigger monsters :black101:

Off the top of my head there's a hermit crab that lives in a skull, a hydra that armors itself in it's prey, and World has this thing that just rolls through a bone patch and comes out looking like a bone hedgehog

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

Len posted:

this thing that just rolls through a bone patch and comes out looking like a bone hedgehog

That’s loving awesome

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I’m going to need someone to elaborate on what a “bone patch” is. Do all the animals in the Monster Hunter world have an agreement to dump all their old bones into one particular place?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ariong posted:

I’m going to need someone to elaborate on what a “bone patch” is. Do all the animals in the Monster Hunter world have an agreement to dump all their old bones into one particular place?

it's a resource that's basically just "hey something died here a long time ago and now its just an old ribcage and maybe some other bones idk"

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
In this particular game the monster in question lives in a specific area where monsters go to die, yes.

e: it's like the elephant graveyard

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Caredresser posted:

somebody's getting laid tomorrow. shes got pierced nips!!

Caredresser posted:

I have to sign her out of a psych ward first long story

Caredresser getting good again.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Megabound posted:

Caredresser getting good again.

I'm sure he'll pop in to let you know how wrong you are at some point along the way.

Actually that won't happen cause the thread has been gassed and moved elsewhere

Dr. Garbanzo has a new favorite as of 10:09 on Feb 9, 2018

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Thats a fuckin saga in two parts

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Knew I shoulda clicked the link when I saw it on the bus but I guess I wanting the relaxed indoor experience was waiting too long

Why’d it get moved? Sharing too much I suppose?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I think that's one of Aus thread's drunkest lunatics, so it's gonna be a real doozy.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Krankenstyle posted:

Knew I shoulda clicked the link when I saw it on the bus but I guess I wanting the relaxed indoor experience was waiting too long

Why’d it get moved? Sharing too much I suppose?
australia goons decided to post the dude's facebook and organize doxxing him most effectively by pointing people at their private discord for the purpose....fml

you can those who did that for not getting to read this saga

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

australia goons decided to post the dude's facebook and organize doxxing him most effectively by pointing people at their private discord for the purpose....fml

welp thats hosed up and dumb as poo poo.

thanks oz idiot goons

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

well gently caress, now i dont even want to read it, just to shame the doxxing fuckheads

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That’ll show ‘em.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Ah well, summary. CD first exploded into the thread asking if it was ok to sleep with a 17 year old because she said she was 18. Moved on to having sex with an old dude for meth. Slipped into robbing a bus and getting caught, giving the money box back to th the driver. Got clean for a bit and became irl friends with some of the goons in the same city, house sat for a goon a couple times and on the second time went on a drug bender, invited a drug dealer up to the apartment and trashed it, went back on a drug binge, said he was getting sober again and then most recently planned to check out a patient from a private mental health clinic who suffers amnesia from ECT to bang in a disabled stall, posting the name of the clinic as well.

When told not to he asked for someone to point out where in the law it said it was illegal. Thread turned, one of the guys who copped a perma called the clinic as a precaution, thread got nuked for doxxing. Rightly so however.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
An important note is that all this was stretched over roughly 65,000 posts

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

man who decides to check an amnesiac girl out from a mental hospital in order to have sex with her while she is disoriented, then gloats about it on the internet: 1 month's probation

man who posts link to facebook page: permanently banned

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Schneider Inside Her posted:

An important note is that all this was stretched over roughly 65,000 posts

Now I'm really glad the threads were removed. loving hell

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Yeah, that all sounds about right. Straya oval office

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Why did you give iRend, the bloke telling people not to doxx, a week for doxxing? Everyone else who made edits of the facebook of the man who wanted to gently caress a suicidal ECT psych ward patient probably shouldn't have stuck his real info out there, even though he'd done that himself numerous times, and they deserve their bans/probes, but iRend didn't do anything.

It's also poo poo that Caredresser didn't cop a perma for detailing his plans of wanting to rape a suicidal psych ward patient, but someone posting his facebook after getting fed up with trying to reason with the druggo did.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Are those comics about Dr. Gibbis still around? He was an anthropomorphized :frog: who worked as a councelor.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Ariong posted:

Are those comics about Dr. Gibbis still around? He was an anthropomorphized :frog: who worked as a councelor.

I miss those. Especially the depressive bits where it is obvious that the strain of E/N is driving him slowly and surely to suicide.

*opens drawer, looks at revolver, looks at photo of unnamed female relative, closes drawer*

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ariong posted:

theyre in this thread somewhere, i think.

idk i took a look but not in my history aparently

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 08:57 on Feb 10, 2018

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If you want to discuss probations etc pm the relevant mods/admins or QCS. This isn't the thread for it

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

cock hero flux posted:

man who decides to check an amnesiac girl out from a mental hospital in order to have sex with her while she is disoriented, then gloats about it on the internet: 1 month's probation

man who posts link to facebook page: permanently banned

EmmyOk posted:

If you want to discuss probations etc pm the relevant mods/admins or QCS. This isn't the thread for it

"please don't discuss potentially embarrassing things where someone might actually see it"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Megabound posted:

Ah well, summary. CD first exploded into the thread asking if it was ok to sleep with a 17 year old because she said she was 18. Moved on to having sex with an old dude for meth. Slipped into robbing a bus and getting caught, giving the money box back to th the driver. Got clean for a bit and became irl friends with some of the goons in the same city, house sat for a goon a couple times and on the second time went on a drug bender, invited a drug dealer up to the apartment and trashed it, went back on a drug binge, said he was getting sober again and then most recently planned to check out a patient from a private mental health clinic who suffers amnesia from ECT to bang in a disabled stall, posting the name of the clinic as well.

When told not to he asked for someone to point out where in the law it said it was illegal. Thread turned, one of the guys who copped a perma called the clinic as a precaution, thread got nuked for doxxing. Rightly so however.

Okay but what happened to Toys For rear end Bum? The new thread says he’s in the hospital or something. :ohdear:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

"please don't discuss potentially embarrassing things where someone might actually see it"

:goonsay: "But I wanna bitch about mods everywhere!"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

:goonsay: "But I wanna bitch about mods everywhere!"

I'd say permabanning a rapist seems an ok thing to request

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

corn in the bible posted:

dont break precedent lol

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:same:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Okay but what happened to Toys For rear end Bum? The new thread says he’s in the hospital or something. :ohdear:

Scroll up in this thread a bit; dude apparently fisted a megadong straight into his colon and had to have it surgically removed

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Antivehicular posted:

Scroll up in this thread a bit; dude apparently fisted a megadong straight into his colon and had to have it surgically removed

Lol.... That's some GE Cafe-type poo poo.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

PERMABAN A RAPIST <-- new username idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Antivehicular posted:

Scroll up in this thread a bit; dude apparently fisted a megadong straight into his colon and had to have it surgically removedb

What a world we live in where I can log into SA, read this sentence and not feel shocked.

Also I think ‘fisted a megadong straight into his colon’ would make a good thread title.