Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

There's no bad bikini armour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Please Wear Clothes When Hunting Monsters

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

dogsicle posted:

the secret is that most of the armor looks bad in some way but male armor on the whole is probably worse

maybe hr solves this problem idk

Male armor is usually some variation of Kamen Rider, while female armor tends to have more variety

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

It's kind of a bummer that I guess you can't just pick which style you want it in

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Make Gerudo Link in monster hunter world

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Allarion posted:

Male armor is usually some variation of Kamen Rider, while female armor tends to have more variety

most of the male stuff i have access to seems to go the route of giant and completely covering, which is maybe my least favorite aesthetic

thankfully bone stuff is good and has good skills so i can mix it with other things and have a decent primitive look, for now

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Knorth posted:

Man, I just realized MHW not being on Nintendo means we don't get a Link, Metroid, or Fire Emblem armor again.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Knorth posted:

I was gonna make that joke when I scrolled past the first image...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hope you're ready for the kratos and nathan drake collabs

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

homeless snail posted:

hope you're ready for the kratos and nathan drake collabs

Final Fantasy gear could be nice, though I guess they already did the Rage/Anat armor for that collab

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Kratos is a bone bikini without the top

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

i tried the gunlance for the first time and it is super cool and satisfying, maybe even moreso than the swaxe

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Code Geass is really good. I've had a lot of fun with Mecha lately.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Araki posted:

i tried the gunlance for the first time and it is super cool and satisfying, maybe even moreso than the swaxe

The spike is probably one of the most satisfying things in the game, behind only a full charge level 3 greatsword hit. I tried using lance but it was just disappointing in comparison, even with mine having blast damage just to feel like a poor man's gunlance.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

most of the male stuff i have access to seems to go the route of giant and completely covering, which is maybe my least favorite aesthetic
it's real bad

the Kulu set is pretty good but now I'm seeing the lady armor and wish I could wear it on my dude :saddowns:

at least I am slightly more stylish and also fart resistant now :toot:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

You can pet, carry, and dress up the pig poogie in the main hub?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XaTIF7MiPQ

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
omg that is ridiculously cute

I managed to pet it a few times and carry it around but didn't know there was actually something to do there :0

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They named the ninth Kingdom Hearts game Kingdom Hearts 3.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
The Odogaron armor is cool, actually

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Eela6 posted:

Code Geass is really good. I've had a lot of fun with Mecha lately.

That's because robots are the best.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
so are many of the armor sets for men in MHW I've decided

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Gunna finally see Shin Godzilla next month as part of a Nuclear Cinema film festival, along with something called Barefoot Gen and When the Wind Blows and too many others probably...

If there's anyone reading this thread that'll be in Brisbane, AU next month, they're all free to see at the GOMA. The lineup seems pretty interesting

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
I hope you enjoy it Knorth!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

When the Wind Blows is possibly the most depressing film ever made

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm very ready to be sad and afraid

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I will not post my barefoot gen gif, tonight

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
a lot of the sets for ladies seem to be much the same thing but less pants

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/bossmonsterbani/status/956577760457129984
Bani is good, also not really worksafe if you click through

also cute
https://twitter.com/tinkasu0421/status/962188952638701573

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Knorth posted:

Gunna finally see Shin Godzilla next month as part of a Nuclear Cinema film festival, along with something called Barefoot Gen and When the Wind Blows and too many others probably...

If there's anyone reading this thread that'll be in Brisbane, AU next month, they're all free to see at the GOMA. The lineup seems pretty interesting

Threads is grim as hell, and not just because it's set in England in the 80s.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

sinky posted:

Noted.

There's a couple on here that I've meant to watch like La Jetee, Hiroshima mon amour and I Live in Fear. After those, everything else is just gunna depend on how much I feel like despairing after class lol... :smith:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

sinky posted:

Eh, the only difference between it and the average Eastenders episode is that less people die in Threads

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Can I just say that male bikini armor is incredibly loving hot and there should be more of it in everything

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

At least When the Wind Blows finishes earlier in the process, though yeah, it's still more depressing than Threads which is just bleak.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

when will knorth come back to discord

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What game is this?

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
monster hunter

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Eh, the only difference between it and the average Eastenders episode is that less people die in Threads

Lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

VostokProgram posted:

Can I just say that male bikini armor is incredibly loving hot and there should be more of it in everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Mankini

• Locked thread