Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/JoshButler/status/962598452176732161

Your beetroot is cooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

How long before ol' Barnyard is 'embattled'?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.thespruce.com/go-to-easy-roast-beetroot-recipe-435699

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

CrazyTolradi posted:

Barnaby skips 'embatlled' and 'disgraced' and goes right to the 'sky news commentator' stage.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

What a time to be alive.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

CrazyTolradi posted:

There needs to be a website giving the current status update on this. Is the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia Barnaby Joyce Embattled yet?

And/Or

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > AusPol February - Is the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia Barnaby Joyce Embattled yet?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The music for today's montage on insiders about Barnaby was "we found love in a hopeless place".

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/JoshButler/status/961817183218147328

Wake up sheeple!

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Rebel Media's slow collapse continues to pay dividends.

It is well known that you cannot post videos to YouTube without the backing of a large enterprise.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Those plastic chairs don't pay for themselves.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Residents of the north shore and northern beaches of Sydney are paying up to twice as much for home delivered food as people in the south and west.

The highest prices, on average, for popular dishes such as pad Thai, a large Margherita pizza and Indian butter chicken curry were all found north of the bridge, a Herald analysis of Menulog data covering more than 3000 NSW restaurants found.

Scandal

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Do you think he considered just calling it quits when he got kiwi’d? Itd have been a less undignified way to go than this.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Lid posted:

Residents of the north shore and northern beaches of Sydney are paying up to twice as much for home delivered food as people in the south and west.

The highest prices, on average, for popular dishes such as pad Thai, a large Margherita pizza and Indian butter chicken curry were all found north of the bridge, a Herald analysis of Menulog data covering more than 3000 NSW restaurants found.

Scandal

Shock horror as Sydney's North Shore subject to Supply/Demand pricing.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Hoisted with your own free market.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
So via a quick glance, they only looked at the cost of popular meals in locations not taking into account important factors such as number of competing restaurants in area or median house price which would help explain the pricing differences. But hey its an Australian press article so why provide real details or data over sensationalist "you pay more and here are no reasons as to why" headlines.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
If you order butter chicken you deserve to pay extra for your poor life Choice.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Dimebag posted:

So via a quick glance, they only looked at the cost of popular meals in locations not taking into account important factors such as number of competing restaurants in area or median house price which would help explain the pricing differences. But hey its an Australian press article so why provide real details or data over sensationalist "you pay more and here are no reasons as to why" headlines.

That's not fair, I'm sure they looked at those things and then ignored them in the pursuit of getting the best headline.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lid posted:

Scandal

I got so angry about this my monocle nearly fell out.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Lid posted:

If you order butter chicken you deserve to pay extra for your poor life Choice.

Very young children need to start somewhere

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
There's nothing wrong with butter chicken if you aren't 100% in the mood for Indian.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
What's to stop Barnaby just betting his life savings on his baby's gender? I mean that's gotta be the second most easy way he's ever made a lot of money.

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

Wordcloud for January:

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Cool FTTN.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/TonyHWindsor/status/962526887862968320

https://twitter.com/SerkanTheWriter/status/962647791922069506

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Feb 11, 2018

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
https://twitter.com/SerkanTheWriter/status/962622745921044480

beaten!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

JBP posted:

Cool FTTN.

Barnaby is a big fan of Multi Technology Mix.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lid posted:

Scandal

If they don't like the prices they can start their own pizza delivery business and undercut the competition, making a killing.

That's capitalism.gif

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Apparently they hired Barnaby's mistress at Canavan's office because she was good with "the facebook and the twitter"

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

DancingShade posted:

If they don't like the prices they can start their own pizza delivery business and undercut the competition, making a killing.

That's capitalism.gif

These people need to understand that just expecting affordable food in their chosen area is unrealistic. There is affordable food barely an hours drive away and they should start there and look closer once they have got better jobs.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/SarcasticSare/status/961581250052898816

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So Barnaby's been living RENT FREE for 6 months in Armidale paid for by a party donor who stands to take advantage of government contracts.

And it's probably being negatively geared too!

Also Julie Bishop is threatening to throw stones at other glass houses- presumably Shorten for an affair he had 10 years ago(?). Though I suspect that Whataboutism tactic won't be able to cover up the free rent corruption.

https://twitter.com/Barnaby_Joyce/status/960674490387607552

Comstar fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Feb 11, 2018

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/02/11/8966075024951259637/636x382_MP4_8966075024951259637.mp4

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Yeah it's hard enough keeping up with current affairs as it is.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

I don’t know what Malcolm is worried about. The people of New England are nothing if not obedient.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
He is talking about the dual citizenship thing here.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I knew they'd pull out the deffo defence and what complete bollocks, they were terrified of their sources. So why are the dogs after Barnaby now? When Devine has a free kick, you know someone did some lightning fast market research on the base and told Turnbull that this was a non-starter.

Let's see if Murphy does a podcast on it, I'm not holding my breath.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

I dunno why that story ever took off because if it occurred we would certainly have video of it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ewe2 posted:

I knew they'd pull out the deffo defence and what complete bollocks, they were terrified of their sources. So why are the dogs after Barnaby now? When Devine has a free kick, you know someone did some lightning fast market research on the base and told Turnbull that this was a non-starter.

Let's see if Murphy does a podcast on it, I'm not holding my breath.

Because the media's in Murdoch's arse and losing Joyce before his re-election would have crippled the Liberals instead of merely embarrassing them.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Krabboss posted:

I dunno why that story ever took off because if it occurred we would certainly have video of it.

The piss tape is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Senor Tron posted:

It is well known that you cannot post videos to YouTube without the backing of a large enterprise.

He is probably expecting to be paid for his show

Tokamak posted:

Barnaby is a big fan of Multi Technology Mix.

Should have insisted on the multi technology mix of condoms and the pill

• Locked thread