Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Anybody else in the beta? Will you play with me!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
RAT

KILL

KILL

RAT

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I would never ask anyone to break NDA. That's a dick move

but if one of yall could blink twice if the pacing of fighting chaos marauders is less sloggy than previews made it look...

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i don't think it breaches NDA to say that the game feels fun, cool, and good to play so

the game feels fun, cool, and good to play

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Willie Tomg posted:

I would never ask anyone to break NDA. That's a dick move

but if one of yall could blink twice if the pacing of fighting chaos marauders is less sloggy than previews made it look...

various little birdies have said that chaos is actually cool and good to fight so far

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I'm just interested in seeing what the differences between the classes are. Adding more differentiation and variety is exactly what I wanted from a vermintide 2

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

dmboogie posted:

i don't think it breaches NDA to say that the game feels fun, cool, and good to play so

the game feels fun, cool, and good to play

I'm Javier Fatshark and you're banned, bicth

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
The NDA specified that anyone breaking it would result in 1) loss of access and 2) an entry in the book.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

I dont know posted:

The NDA specified that anyone breaking it would result in 1) loss of access and 2) an entry in the book.

Fatshark keeps a Book of Grudges?

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Pendent posted:

Fatshark keeps a Book of Grudges?
You don't? :psydwarf:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Get a load'a this umgi.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Ein Sexmonster posted:

I'm just interested in seeing what the differences between the classes are. Adding more differentiation and variety is exactly what I wanted from a vermintide 2

I heard some guys talking about it and they said "There's a lot"

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Grondoth posted:

I heard some guys talking about it and they said "There's a lot"

Careful, Fatshark's Senior Professional Internet Detective is already in the process of connecting the dots between steam accounts/usernames on this dead, gay forum. You may be going away to video game prison for a very, very long time.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Getting your name in the Fatshark book of Grudges means they add your Steam account to a list where everyone always rolls the worst and most basic items when getting loot.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

ZearothK posted:

Getting your name in the Fatshark book of Grudges means they add your Steam account to a list where everyone always rolls the worst and most basic items when getting loot.

How'd I get on the list

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.

Enjoy posted:

How'd I get on the list

You asked silly questions like that, you wazzok.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Just found out about this cute little thing in Total Warhammer.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Just found out about this cute little thing in Total Warhammer.

Hell yeah

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Did they ever add ratling gunners to Warhammer total war yet? I haven't bought it yet because I want to make an entire clan Skryre battle line where it's all machine guns and warplock jezzails like it's Rat World War One.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
One of the empire units if left idle will talk about not being able to start until Kruber gets here. Or "did ye' lot hear what mess Kruber got his self into?"

Anyways, I'm not in the beta:wink: but if I was, which I'm not. I'd probably talk about liking it and reassuring others that the humor is still amazing..

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

Arcsquad12 posted:

Did they ever add ratling gunners to Warhammer total war yet? I haven't bought it yet because I want to make an entire clan Skryre battle line where it's all machine guns and warplock jezzails like it's Rat World War One.

Not yet, though once Skyre gets added, they're likely to start at Skavenblight and right next to the not-Italians and not-Spanish with Ikkit Claw as their Legendary Lord. I too want to wage fantasy WW1 warfare with rats at the man-things.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I could have sworn that I'd gotten a VT2 key from some goon a few months back, but nothing in my mail or my Steam account. :saddowns:

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

I dont know posted:

The second is enough tongue in cheek humor and silliness that keeps the grim dark elements from getting unbearably monotonous.
The sad thing is 40k used to have this too before it went maximum grimdark all the time.

At least there's still the Orks, I guess

edit: I like that Sienna's hair remains on fire in all three of her careers. This stuff is important

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Zephro posted:

The sad thing is 40k used to have this too before it went maximum grimdark all the time.
There's a little bit of it coming back, I think. The Regimental Standard is a legitimately funny propaganda outlet, the Genestealer Cults are :krad: in a way that harkens back to the old days, and the new Nurgle line really emphasizes his jolly contamination.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It's always seemed that the nonMurder Chaos Princes had a good time of it. Join Slaanes, become a weird crab hedonist!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Bogart posted:

It's always seemed that the nonMurder Chaos Princes had a good time of it. Join Slaanes, become a weird crab hedonist!

Slaanesh: because the sexiest animal is the crab.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Sazabi posted:

One of the empire units if left idle will talk about not being able to start until Kruber gets here. Or "did ye' lot hear what mess Kruber got his self into?"

Anyways, I'm not in the beta:wink: but if I was, which I'm not. I'd probably talk about liking it and reassuring others that the humor is still amazing..

Oh, then Vermintide gets to exist in the canon where when Archaon came down outta the chaos wastes a bunch of dudes shot him until he died. Which is a much better world.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

McGavin posted:

Slaanesh: because the sexiest animal is the crab.

I love the sexy scuttle of a lady crab, oh baby.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Crabs and mollusks and stuff are more of a tzeentch thing. Slaanesh just has the octopuses patented and the nipple kazoo anteater heads.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/fatsharkgames/status/963486248647131136

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Thank goodness we finally have a release date for the release date.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

The Valentide

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Arcsquad12 posted:

Crabs and mollusks and stuff are more of a tzeentch thing. Slaanesh just has the octopuses patented and the nipple kazoo anteater heads.

No, Tzeentch is for the birds!

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

No, says I, Tzeentch is for the gulls.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
In game Kerillian preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oXx0MgCCsg

Skandranon
Sep 6, 2008
fucking stupid, dont listen to me

poo poo, they really have stepped it up a notch. I don't see me using that uninterruptible revive though, feels so out of character...

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
That's either a 99% useless ability or else this means block+revive for everyone is gone.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Mzbundifund posted:

That's either a 99% useless ability or else this means block+revive for everyone is gone.

block+revive was still in as of the last technical beta. that said, blocking still works 360 degrees, but if you are not blocking in an optimal arc in front of you (usually about 90 degrees) it requires extra stamina to perform the block. 3 shields goes awfully fast if you're getting nipped in the back.

Skandranon
Sep 6, 2008
fucking stupid, dont listen to me
Like I said, reviving people is a job for lumbahfats, I've got rats to kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The Handmaiden is a nicer Kerillian two of her abilities are buffs for her allies.

• Locked thread