Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

monkeytennis posted:

What a world we live in where I can log into SA, read this sentence and not feel shocked.

Also I think ‘fisted a megadong straight into his colon’ would make a good thread title.

also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The mod feedback thread is here if you would like to ask about the punishments and probations

You can discuss whatever happened in that thread if you like but if you are asking about the punishments meted out e.g. "why did x get this but y got this" that's the thread for it not this one.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Antivehicular posted:

Scroll up in this thread a bit; dude apparently fisted a megadong straight into his colon and had to have it surgically removed

Wait, they removed the toy or his colon? :saddowns:

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Danaru posted:

If you're talking about GE Cafe, definitely the latter and presumably the former.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Danaru posted:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Delivery forceps, for the uninitiated, are large tongs basically that are curved to fit around the baby’s head.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

im lloyd davies

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

There was a better translation of this in the gassed thread, here’s a lovely one:

Tried to remove giant dildo via butthole, couldn’t get it out. Looked up his rear end with a camera, his colon looks healthy, the dildo is at the level of his belly button. Decided to perform surgery and cut it out. Removed dildo, colon looks healthy. Started sewing him up, he started bleeding so they went back and poked the wound a bit, then started sewing him up again. Installed a drain, finished sewing it in.

There was another image from the same report but I don’t have it saved.

I hope TFAB heals up soon, his posts are wild as hell.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

shelley posted:

There was a better translation of this in the gassed thread, here’s a lovely one:

Tried to remove giant dildo via butthole, couldn’t get it out. Looked up his rear end with a camera, his colon looks healthy, the dildo is at the level of his belly button. Decided to perform surgery and cut it out. Removed dildo, colon looks healthy. Started sewing him up, he started bleeding so they went back and poked the wound a bit, then started sewing him up again. Installed a drain, finished sewing it in.

If you'd like to catch up on photos check out the discord in the new AusGBS thread. In particular the TFAB channel.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Megabound posted:

If you'd like to catch up on photos check out the discord in the new AusGBS thread. In particular the TFAB channel.

I would not, thanks all the same.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It's all fun and games until someone reveals that there's a dedicated Discord channel for sharing pictures of a goon's rear end injuries

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

shelley posted:

I wonder if he’ll go back to sounding after this.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
what in the gently caress australia

what in the gently caress australia

:stonk:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
this is why y'all need cheaper video games and an R18+ rating for them, because the lack of those things apparently drove y'all loving completely insane from boredom and made y'all start doing bizarre poo poo like fisting megadongs into your colons and trying to gently caress disoriented ECT patients in a disabled stall and smoking bong bowls with both weed and tobacco in them

(no, seriously, why in the absolute hell do you weirdos do that last thing, it's disgusting and nobody who isn't from loving australia does that)

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Megabound posted:

Ah well, summary. CD first exploded into the thread asking if it was ok to sleep with a 17 year old because she said she was 18.

She was 16.

Lolie has a new favorite as of 05:07 on Feb 12, 2018

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the... robbing the bus saga? :stonklol:

is every Australian some kind of extra loving insane version of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

GelatinSkeleton posted:

im lloyd davies

I’m 19 Blakes to pelvis.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I would also like to hear more about this, especially now that Lolie edited that part out of his post because I want to know why that was necessary.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Australia is the Florida of the world.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Relax, everything about Australia makes sense with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I would also like to hear more about this, especially now that Lolie edited that part out of his post because I want to know why that was necessary.

I edited it because I realised that Mega did actually mention it in his summary.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

is every Australian some kind of extra loving insane version of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys

Australia was where England decided to send its fuckups (generally the people being funneled into the Carolinas and Georgia) after the US declared independence and started a war

so in order to make sure that Australia could never pull a war for independence, they made sure to send over the stupidest criminals and a decent number of women because they kept thinking that the continent was going to turn into a haven for homosexuals

in other words Yes.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
there was a guy in Australia who stole a bunch of plowshares and had them turned into bullet proof armor, and then got into a shootout with police who after a few shots just started shooting him in his unarmored legs and then they arrested him

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You left out the most important part: he's viewed as a national hero.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
And he got shot twice in the dick

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

(no, seriously, why in the absolute hell do you weirdos do that last thing, it's disgusting and nobody who isn't from loving australia does that)

Wait. Just out of a bong or in general? I'm from the U.S. and back in the day my friends and I were known to enjoy a "half and half" where you empty a cigarette and then take half the tobacco and mix it with weed. It's like a weedbacco joint. Get both your fixes at once!

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

shelley posted:

who is lloyd davies

e: if its dude ill edit this out

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Untrustable posted:

Wait. Just out of a bong or in general? I'm from the U.S. and back in the day my friends and I were known to enjoy a "half and half" where you empty a cigarette and then take half the tobacco and mix it with weed. It's like a weedbacco joint. Get both your fixes at once!

In high school I would empty out most of a cigarette and fill the end with weed - it was a way to have discreet joints for getting stoned during the schoolday, when I still worried about discretion.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

goatsestretchgoals posted:

who is lloyd davies

e: if its dude ill edit this out

Lloyd Davies is an erotic surgery position

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

things i didnt want to know++

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

shelley posted:

Also they didn't cut it out of me. I was told by the surgeon that she made a small incision where the colon was gripping onto the neck of the plug, and it loosened up enough to be pulled out the way it went in.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Please describe the number of manoeuvres, especially around the suprapubic area.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Ariong posted:

Are those comics about Dr. Gibbis still around? He was an anthropomorphized :frog: who worked as a councelor.

Dr. E/N was in the draw comics about E/N thread, there definitely was a link to that thread in here somewhere

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

Also they didn't cut it out of me. I was told by the surgeon that she made a small incision where the colon was gripping onto the neck of the plug, and it loosened up enough to be pulled out the way it went in.

Wait, so is this the "pink slip" all those 80's movies business guys are talking about? No wonder those people were concerned...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait, so is this the "pink slip" all those 80's movies business guys are talking about? No wonder those people were concerned...

i think i sent you a pm with tfab's pink slip in it

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Untrustable posted:

Lol.. that's called a spliff

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Tenkaris posted:

Dr. E/N was in the draw comics about E/N thread, there definitely was a link to that thread in here somewhere

What thread was it where that turned into yet another failed goon project where someone was making a fighting game with this guy? I don't remember if it was E/N or GBS superstars but I think Das Boo was also supposed to be a character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Lol.. that's called a spliff

Only if you roll the tobacco and weed into a paper.

I've also seen people smoke weed and tobacco out of a bong, but it was a bunch of Israeli dudes and their reasoning was "we don't really get weed back home, it's mostly hash" which I guess makes a little bit of sense, but it's still gross to me.