Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a Verrit reboot stamping on a human face — forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AliABCNews/status/963064732637949952

Schuck Zone

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

>80% of verrit traffic has to be from peter daou himself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe the reboot can expand the core audience to include as many as 3 people

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

I feel like there has to be some way money can be laundered through verrit codes, he just needs to find it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

He's half right

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Should we go ahead and make a thread for Verrit 2018 or is it still too early for that?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i'd say wait until the reboot happens, otherwise the flow of content will be slow asf and the thread will with her and die

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
tell us more about how the people committing literal ethnic cleansing are fine and honorable men whose positions maybe have some measure of merit and who deserve a civil debate

also how these same people are an Existential Threat and you cannot afford to elect anybody other than us to "reluctantly" agree with oppose them with all our might

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
imagine going through life as the kind of smooth brained idiot that actually falls for this crap

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Newest Chapo is just making GBS threads all over the Pod Save America guys (Favreau specifically) re: their healthcare position which is totally deserved IMO after the endorsement of, and yes this is a real thing, United States of Care :lol:
https://unitedstatesofcare.org
does this actually work on people. a website that is 100% pablum devoid of any content or concrete platform whatsoever

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol chapo titled their episode "united states of care lords"

GalacticAcid posted:

drat it, nothing new under the sun

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

comedyblissoption posted:

does this actually work on people. a website that is 100% pablum devoid of any content or concrete platform whatsoever

have you never met a democrat?

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

They mentioned in the episode that the purpose isn't to change the minds of the peasantry. Even some of the Pod Save America crowd was throwing poo poo at them. The point is to create enough noise and a fallback position for bad dems to retreat to as their base demands M4A.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/963074499565490177

nah
Mar 16, 2009

there were literally thousands of soft domed pantswetters on twitter who creamed themselves over Joe Kennedy III's post SOTU speech. there's a huge audience who love to siphon up empty nothingness

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

I'm pretty sure joe kennedy III came into existence exactly when chosen to do the SOTU response and faded out of existence about 2 days afterwards and no one can convince me otherwise

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

did he actually pose for this piece of poo poo

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

yeah because people want to feel like things can be better without real meaningful upheaval

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

i'd say wait until the reboot happens, otherwise the flow of content will be slow asf and the thread will with her and die

lmebo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tower time posted:

I'm pretty sure joe kennedy III came into existence exactly when chosen to do the SOTU response and faded out of existence about 2 days afterwards and no one can convince me otherwise

I've talked about this before, he's my congressman

and I thought he was mostly inoffensive and not particularly worth getting mad about before they started trying to make him into A Thing, and it exposed a lot of his problems which there wasn't really readily-available info on before, and now I hate him

anyway he's still around and there are no primary challengers and everyone in this loving district is a billion years old so that won't change because old people in MA love Kennedys and they also love the DNC establishment which is now 100% fully behind JK3 so

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I guess someone has to be the one to ask but uh whats up with all the leaves?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

contemplation in the choomgrove, oil on canvas, 2018

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

GalacticAcid posted:

with her and die

:drat:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

If I squint real hard the leaves resemble drones and then it all makes sense.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

I guess someone has to be the one to ask but uh whats up with all the leaves?

the guy freaking loves leaves

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Rand alPaul posted:

https://twitter.com/RyanBerenz/status/963080282046976000

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

all joking aside, those are v poorly depicted cannabis leaves

you can barely tell that theyre supposed to be weed

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obama is brain poison, weed is the brain cure

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The Nastier Nate posted:

He's half right

The part he's right about contradicts the part he's wrong about too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

He's half right

in english we say "centrist"

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/JonWhiteBriefly/status/963089913229881345

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
obama is definitely a dubs over subs kinda guy

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only thing worse than the Obama presidency is that we're still gonna have that fucker hanging around for the next 30-40 years.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Rand alPaul posted:

how many millions for this trash doodle

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/senatorshoshana/status/963086458058887169

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

obama got jealous of hillary's nature hikes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

it works on its intended audience: people who have a lot of money and already have good healthcare but want to feel like they're helping by not helping

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

obama is in a bush to symbolize his presidency's symbiosis with bush's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the weird obama in a bush picture is an official thing? like at the presidential library?

• Locked thread