Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

And with that we're back to baseline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Gorilla Salad posted:

His wife and adult children aren't too happy, with one daughter getting ratshit drunk on election day, stealing his campaign car and driving around his electorate using the loudspeaker to tell everyone just what she thought of her dad.

This is great. Is there video?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah that sounds fantastic. I wanna see it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
You and every single person in Australia.

Sadly, the media here is so far up Murdoch's arse* that numerous reporters have openly admitted to deliberately concealing all this poo poo going on with the Deputy PM being openly corrupt and unfaithful to his wife and there's literally no one to hold them to account.

But, given that it looks like some of the stuff they were holding back included at least two sexual assaults by Barnaby, it looks like he might actually go down. Even some Murdoch rags have started being critical of Barnaby.

So, if he does get thrown to the wolves, we can only hope some footage leaks then.

* Murdoch supports Barnaby because he's a conservative politician. And no reporter goes against Murdoch.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 17:24 on Feb 12, 2018

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Unfortunately, it's fake. In the original video, you could see the guy sitting on the curb waiting for them to set it up and start filming.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I know death is generally frowned upon in the thread, but it's a poacher.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43035474

quote:

"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.

"They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Gorilla Salad posted:

You and every single person in Australia.

Sadly, the media here is so far up Murdoch's arse* that numerous reporters have openly admitted to deliberately concealing all this poo poo going on with the Deputy PM being openly corrupt and unfaithful to his wife and there's literally no one to hold them to account.

The TV show Media Watch just did a report on the media's outraged responses to the hushed-up affair finally being made public and pointed out that pretty much every media outlet that argued there was no public interest in publishing the story have been falling over themselves to publish exactly the same stories about other public figures since forever

quote:

Strangely, in Australia, we don’t have this debate when TV celebrities like Karl Stefanovic or sports stars like Wayne Carey have their personal lives turned over by the media. So why are politicians so special?

Surely the public has a greater right to know what they are doing, since it’s the public that votes them in and pays their wages.

Indeed, some have criticised the Canberra press gallery for protecting Joyce – who was running for re-election in New England – by not printing the story that everyone knew about.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

South African lions eat 'poacher', leaving just his head
"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Stoatbringer posted:

South African lions eat 'poacher', leaving just his head

You poached the link and quotes from 2 posts up :v:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here come the lions! Look out Stoatnbringer!

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

goatsestretchgoals posted:

way more effective if he hadnt been boxed in by 2x douchebromobiles

my first response was to just start breaking bro windows until i saw the lines

e: also one of their lifted idiot friends stuck around to film it. yeah that guy who parked across 2 spots is a moron, but the correct answer is a vigorous door opening followed by 'oh darn'

100% guarantee that both those jeeps have running bars. So open away. Assuming you can even reach the door.

But this is probably as real as YouTube prank videos, so...

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Proteus Jones posted:

Here come the lions! Look out Stoatnbringer!

Ends up all those stoats they bring are poached stoats. For shame.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Gorilla Salad posted:

having his affair with a staffer brought to life after he got her pregnant.
I'm a bit of a word nerd, so I'm compelled to point out that you mean "brought to light."

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So this is how we're segueing into the Silent Hill Circumcision Madness?

HOLY poo poo WHAT A RIDE

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Mezzanon posted:

HOLY poo poo WHAT A RIDE

It's certainly a cut above the rest.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My excuse is not paying attention and being an idiot.

Lions!

Stoatbringer has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Feb 12, 2018

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.

GrandpaPants posted:

I know death is generally frowned upon in the thread, but it's a poacher.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43035474

So it's not just domestic cats that leave the head for you to find.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cavenagh posted:

So it's not just domestic cats that leave the head for you to find.

I like to think that, in this case, it's a warning.

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.
I once read that the reason cats leave the heads of their prey for you to find was their way of telling you you're a shite hunter.

So when they leave you your own head, they're mocking you.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
End of an era

https://twitter.com/TPUSAatKent/sta...er%3D966%23pti8

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Lets get back to basics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAbkvShTWj0

The ladder at about 35 seconds in it the winner of the video.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

I think just the thumbnail photo is enough of an explanation as to why.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
This has been posted / quoted a few times and I still have no idea what the gently caress he was trying to do. I mean I have cooked a lot of steaks a lot of ways but I'm totally bewildered here.

Maybe he's trying to cook steaks by pouring hot oil over them and using the same oil as fuel for a fire he's using to heat up the oil??? Seriously I'm confused as poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sudonim posted:

This has been posted / quoted a few times and I still have no idea what the gently caress he was trying to do. I mean I have cooked a lot of steaks a lot of ways but I'm totally bewildered here.

Maybe he's trying to cook steaks by pouring hot oil over them and using the same oil as fuel for a fire he's using to heat up the oil??? Seriously I'm confused as poo poo.

Looks like just a regular old meat bridge being prepared using the oil/flame method to me. :shrug:

I guess the more traditional way of preparing it (placing the bone over the campfire) is just too hard for a restaurant.

Slack3r
Feb 20, 2004

sudonim posted:

I read it was the actual owner of the place. Preparing the "food" HIS way. After being advised to NOT cook it that way from the staff. Thats the good stuff right there.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Looks like just a regular old meat bridge being prepared using the oil/flame method to me. :shrug:

I guess the more traditional way of preparing it (placing the bone over the campfire) is just too hard for a restaurant.

I'd like to see reference to bone bridges being traditional.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

BovineFury posted:

Lets get back to basics.

Seriously? No classic fencing response in the video? FAIL!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Ugh don't post snuff.

I mean, that poor, poor beer :ohdear:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
We also don't know the status of that guy's left sandal. He may well have died once he hit the water.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Samizdata posted:

SpacePig posted:

I think just the thumbnail photo is enough of an explanation as to why.

I love how the person resigning was willing to do more for a $12.50/hr job that was basically making a total rear end out of herself. The schaden is double because you know she won't learn a thing and will go right back to another right-wing thing that, in the long run, will try to rob her of her freedom and ability to work.

Wakka wakka!

Samizdata posted:

Any video that begins with some rear end in a top hat doing a bodyplant out of sheer mockery, then a guy getting an oar to the face, then the clip with the ladder is a good video.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BovineFury posted:

Lets get back to basics.

I don't know, I think the 7:00 mark might be the more embarrassing, but someone was self aware enough to upload it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

This is what happens when you don't ask someone to hold your beer

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Dude also came fairly close to loving himself up there. If his head had hit the edge of the platform he jumped off he'd at least be looking at a concussion.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Docking Incident Leads to Wet Mess and Embarrassment"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Samuringa posted:

This is what happens when you don't ask someone to hold your beer

I couldn’t make that wo one. Alcohol fuel or otherwise

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Slack3r posted:

I read it was the actual owner of the place. Preparing the "food" HIS way. After being advised to NOT cook it that way from the staff. Thats the good stuff right there.

Note that the staff brought umbrellas.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

New Mission: Impossible movie looking pretty good.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Did anyone ever find out what the hell happened here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Nephzinho posted:

Did anyone ever find out what the hell happened here?

Guy with Downs syndrome overreacts at boisterous kid and gently taps him with his foot before his caretaker can intervene. Kid's dad sees adult kicking his child and intervenes.